All the President's Debt

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168

This was the type of shit to discuss in his first election. Today, he has a record to discuss.

THat you want to avoid discussing his record, is all we need to know to re-elect him.

If you want to talk about the near quarter of a million dead due to his botching covid...feel free. We'll add that to the billion he owes.

I though the prediction was 2 million dead, unless we took strong action. Now you are pushing a 200k number like it is a failure. And we know that number is a vast overestimation.

So, that is three failures in a single number for you. Pretty impressive.

Wait, I forgot the failure of you to be honest about any of those failures. SO, make that SIX failures with one number.

You should try selling a quarter of a million dead as a "success"....go ahead.

One tenth what you people were afraid of? And we both know the real number is far less? Sure. I'll be happy to do that.

Give me control of your media for a week. I'll have people dancing in the streets over it.

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168

This was the type of shit to discuss in his first election. Today, he has a record to discuss.

THat you want to avoid discussing his record, is all we need to know to re-elect him.

If you want to talk about the near quarter of a million dead due to his botching covid...feel free. We'll add that to the billion he owes.

I though the prediction was 2 million dead, unless we took strong action. Now you are pushing a 200k number like it is a failure. And we know that number is a vast overestimation.

Wait, I forgot the failure of you to be honest about any of those failures. SO, make that SIX failures with one number.

One tenth what you people were afraid of? And we both know the real number is far less? Sure. I'll be happy to do that.

Give me control of your media for a week. I'll have people dancing in the streets over it.
Given the blob's poll numbers...he can't make the argument...and neither could you.

If you have a 5 billion or even a 2.5 billion business and owe 1 billion or less, you are not destitute. While I ding Rump as President or even as a basic Human Being and an Oxygen Waster, MOST of us owe almost as much as our assets and in some cases more. There are a hell of a lot more negatives that we can find with Rump than delving into his debts which sounds quite legal.

Nobody is making the argument that it's illegal.
I am making the argument that owing a billion dollars is irresponsible.

As for your point that "Most of us owe almost as much as our assets and in some cases more"....do you want those people anywhere near the public coffers, making spending decisions, budget,s etc...?

I suggest you look into Moscow Mitch's financials and just how beholden his Aluminum Factory is to Russian Oliarchs. And it's legal. Not very wise, but legal. Take a look at almost ALL the Politicos and you will see the same trend. In fact, take a look at almost ALL small businesses alive today. And many are sitting in positions in the City Councils, County Commissions and State Legislation. If you have a business or businesses with assets over 5 billion. owing 430 to 1 billion isn't unheard of. In fact, it's unheard of when it doesn't happen.

An example please of a company (not corporation) run by a public servant that owes One Billion dollars please.

There aren't any. Unless you want to include the Mayor and Governor of NY. There just aren't that many billionaires that wish to take the pay cut. But almost all Politicos that are Millionaires fit into that category. It's not the Billion that is in questions. It's the percentage of the debt to the total assets. Yes, a billion sound scary has hell. But so does 60,000 bucks when you only have 76,000 dollars worth of assets.

Again, do you want someone who is that over-extended with $60K debt load on $76K assets to be making spending decisions?

Many representatives on the City Councils, Mayors, County Commissioners and up through State Level are in that category. And you think that they magically change once the get that office? Maybe later on when they go on the take but not through most of those jobs. And they make decisions that affect our lives more than even a President does.

I am saying that there are enough really bad things about Rump that you should be bringing up that this one just isn't worth mentioning. I've had my say and it's just worth my time nor any one else's time to bother with. Click on my link.

Given the blob's poll numbers...he can't make the argument...and neither could you.

No one can make any argument, when they are constantly shouted down by a brainless mob.

Which is how you are able to DAY ONE, whine about 2 million dead, and a few weeks later, whine about 200k dead as though that is a "failure".

Because the media does nothing but push the lies.

AND we both know that the 200k number is a joke.

No one can make any argument, when they are constantly shouted down by a brainless mob.

Which is how you are able to DAY ONE, whine about 2 million dead, and a few weeks later, whine about 200k dead as though that is a "failure".

Good to see you find humor in the quarter million dead....

Blah, blah, blah. ONE TENTH, the number you were afraid of, and you are acting like it is a botched job.

YOu have all the honesty of a crack whore.

No... he doesn't owe a billion dollars.
Trump isn't a minority... He doesn't have anyone telling a bank that they have to loan him money or else. People like that don't get loans for money they can't pay back.

And... I'm going to be absolutely honest with you... If you truly believe Trump owes a billion dollars of debt... You're an idiot. Or... the WANT to believe it is stronger than your common sense.

*ponders*

Which is idiotic... So... yeah, you're an idiot.

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101

Trump's companies are not a corporation. It's also not a government. He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

Perhaps you should consider that course.

He has not incorporated his businesses?

I just looked it up. Yes it's not incorporated. It's a private organization.

I find it very interesting that trump never incorporated.

Corporations are separate entities from the people who own them.

A private organization isn't separate from the people who owns it. That organization and the person who owns it are one and the same in the eyes of the law.

So whatever that organization has done, trump has done and is 100% liable and responsible for all actions by that organization.

Wow trump is stupid.
And Democrats STILL CAN'T make anything stick. Wow... The DNC is stupid.

No... he doesn't owe a billion dollars.
Trump isn't a minority... He doesn't have anyone telling a bank that they have to loan him money or else. People like that don't get loans for money they can't pay back.

And... I'm going to be absolutely honest with you... If you truly believe Trump owes a billion dollars of debt... You're an idiot. Or... the WANT to believe it is stronger than your common sense.

*ponders*

Which is idiotic... So... yeah, you're an idiot.

Its in his disclosures....

Opps....

When you can't make one stick...change subjects.

How much does Biden owe china?

Rounded up, I see.

And in that same period......

1.7 million died in the U.S. from other causes.

We have no idea what the overlap is because of the phony reporting.

Now, back to 1 Billion.

What are his assets ?

And... I'm going to be absolutely honest with you... If you truly believe Trump owes a billion dollars of debt... You're an idiot.
What’s so idiotic about it?
Yeah...? How much is he worth? Ooo.. Remember what you guys have said in the past. Somebody should explain you you guys that you should STFU... You aren't helping Biden.

Edit: What's worse for you... You are helping Trump.

You obviously know nothing about business. Nice thread, retard. :laugh:

We're really wondering how much of Trump's debt is held by China.
Not as much as Biden owes them, which is our future.
Agree Biden's our future, but you have no real evidence of his owing China anything. Trump's probably so pissed at China, because they've got him by the b*lls.

Let's see... From this web site:https://www.propertyshark.com/mason...296-Avenue-of-the-Americas-New-York-NY-10019/
hmmm... Tax assessor's market value: $1 Billion.
You say Trump owes.. $285 million.
Hmmm that means the net worth of Trump on this one property is $715 million (See net worth is where you subtract the money owed ($285m) from the "tax assessor's market value..(which is usually less than the real market value--$1 Billion) and wow! Leaves $715 million. SO???
Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 11.04.23 AM.png

Forum List

Back