All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Interpretation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The Israelis are NOT attacking "civilians." They are attacking High-Value Targets (HVTs) that are intermixed (intentionally) with the civilian population. This has been a violation of Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL). Rules 23 and 24.

RoccoR said:
When military objectives are located within or near densely populated areas.[Additional Protocol II, Article 13(1)]
Israel attacks Palestinians in their villages, in their neighborhoods, and in their homes. Places where civilians are supposed to be.
(COMMENT)

Your objection is intentionally scrambling the issue.

IF there are military or other HVTs in the proximity of the densely populated areas THEN: then either the HAMAS target must move, or HAMAS must relocate the densely populated area from harm.​

I know that Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) are unconcerned with the lives of their people with the call for martyrs an ongoing project, but that does not relieve them from their duty. And the HoAP are prohibited from the use of human shields. “Utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations” constitutes a war crime in international armed conflicts."

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Interpretation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The Israelis are NOT attacking "civilians." They are attacking High-Value Targets (HVTs) that are intermixed (intentionally) with the civilian population. This has been a violation of Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL). Rules 23 and 24.

RoccoR said:
When military objectives are located within or near densely populated areas.[Additional Protocol II, Article 13(1)]

(COMMENT)

Your objection is intentionally scrambling the issue.

IF there are military or other HVTs in the proximity of the densely populated areas THEN: then either the HAMAS target must move, or HAMAS must relocate the densely populated area from harm.​

I know that Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) are unconcerned with the lives of their people with the call for martyrs an ongoing project, but that does not relieve them from their duty. And the HoAP are prohibited from the use of human shields. “Utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations” constitutes a war crime in international armed conflicts."

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israeli settlers are cannon fodder for Israel's settler colonial project.

Israeli settlers are cannon fodder for Israel's settler colonial project.

Say the degenerates cheering for a million martyrs,
to die for a country which name they can't even pronounce?

quote-martyrs-martyrs-martyrs-we-want-a-million-martyrs-to-march-on-jerusalem-yasser-arafat-59-36-53.jpg

Hamas assault on women for not wearing Hijab

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — The Ministry of Interior and National Security in the Gaza Strip issued April 30 a statement about a complaint filed by reporter Riwa Murshid who was attacked by two members of a Hamas military unit — known as Hama al-Thaghour (Breach Defenders) — for not wearing the hijab in the Juhr al-Deek border area in central Gaza.

GettyImages-1231210789.jpg

SUBTOPIC: Women's Rights
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: There are about as many (if not more) women with an advanced education advocating for the domination of the territories as there are men advocating for the same.

Hamas assault on women for not wearing Hijab

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — The Ministry of Interior and National Security in the Gaza Strip issued April 30 a statement about a complaint filed by reporter Riwa Murshid who was attacked by two members of a Hamas military unit — known as Hama al-Thaghour (Breach Defenders) — for not wearing the hijab in the Juhr al-Deek border area in central Gaza.
(COMMENT)

So women are actively supporting the fight for the "right to be placed under the thumb" and the loss of individual freedoms.

I do not hear or read about women that oppose male dominance over women in the overall general population of Arab Palestinians. I guess the women of the Arab Palestinians actually want to be placed back into the Hijab.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Israel attacks Palestinians in their villages, in their neighborhoods, and in their homes. Places where civilians are supposed to be.
Hamas wages gee-had from civilian areas because dead civilians have a small propaganda value. They're a disposable commodity. You make that case quite often.

SUBTOPIC: Women's Rights
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: There are about as many (if not more) women with an advanced education advocating for the domination of the territories as there are men advocating for the same.

(COMMENT)

So women are actively supporting the fight for the "right to be placed under the thumb" and the loss of individual freedoms.

I do not hear or read about women that oppose male dominance over women in the overall general population of Arab Palestinians. I guess the women of the Arab Palestinians actually want to be placed back into the Hijab.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

It's only for Western propaganda,
that they appear without Hijab.

Just a reminder -
they're among the most extreme
of fundamentalist Islamic societies:

gsi2-overview-3.png

gsi2-overview-11.png

And here's an example:

Last edited:

"Soon after the report was released, I wrote that it gives Israel carte blanche to smear the Palestinian propaganda as anti-Semitic."

I don't think average "supporter" of "Palestinian rights"
sees how antisemitism is wrong also for their cause.

Were you taught to think otherwise?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back