All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

Pro-Palestinian student protestors at University of Michigan accused Vice President Kamala Harris of โ€œgenocideโ€ for supporting Israel on Thursday.

โ€œKamala, Kamala, you canโ€™t hide, youโ€™re committing genocide,โ€ the students, members of the pro-Palestinian campus group Students Allied for Freedom and Equality (SAFE), can be seen chanting in footage posted by independent journalist Brendan Gutenschwager.

During the so-called โ€œEmergency Demonstration,โ€ they also chanted โ€œThere is only one solution: Intifada revolutionโ€ while waving Palestinian flags, and a student who appeared to be leading it condemned the Biden administration for approving aid to Israel, which she referred to as โ€œthe Zionist entity.โ€

Vice President Harris was at University of Michigan to speak at an event about climate change, which according to its description, had no connection to Israel or the Middle East. Former Michigan Governor and Department of Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, as well as University of Michigan Professor Kyle Whyte, were also in attendance.

(full article online)

The IDF announced it will destroy the home of the terrorist who carried out the attack in the Ariel industrial area and on the Samaria crossroad

Today (Sunday), January 15, 2023, the 22nd of Tevet of the New Year, a notice was given of the IDF's intention to destroy the house where the terrorist Muhammad Zof lived. A combined terrorist attack that included a number of stabbing and trampling incidents, in the Ariel industrial area and on the Shumron crossing road, in which Matityahu Ashkenazi, Michael Ladigin and Tamir Avihay were murdered, may their memory be blessed, and four others were injured.

An opportunity was given to submit an objection to the demolition.

Documentation of the killing of the terrorist 10:00 p.m.:
As you can see, he tried to steal a weapon from
one of the officers and was shot and killed.

Last edited:
Bedouin elder from the city of Rahat to Ben Gvir - "People are being killed and my children are not sleeping, I wish you luck from the bottom of my heart".

The Minister of National Security met with the residents of Be'er Sheva and Rahat in a neighborhood in Be'er Sheva: "Your children deserve to sleep in peace and I will do everything for that."

Minister of National Security Itamar Ben Gvir visited several neighborhoods in Be'er Sheva this morning (Friday), as part of the second day of his visit to the city. The minister spoke with citizens and asked to hear about their hardships.

A resident of Rahat told the minister, "I have 8 children at home who cannot sleep. We need strong police activity and the punishment should be increased. It cannot be that a person goes to prison and after two months comes out. People are killed. I don't care anymore, 'Ben Gvir', I have all the respect talking to you and I wish you success from the bottom of my heart."

Minister Ben Gvir replied: "You are right and I came here precisely for this thing. It needs to be changed and I will do everything to make it change. Your girls deserve to sleep in peace and the children here deserve to sleep in peace. We have to change this thing and I hope I will succeed."

The Minister of National Security said earlier this morning that he will ask the Prime Minister to implement within a short period of time the provisions of the section of the coalition agreement between Otzma Yehudit and Likud, which allow the Shin Bet to be activated to fight the crime families.

Ben Gvir said this after Ali Jaroshi (58), one of the leaders of the Jaroshi family's criminal organization who is considered the family's arbiter, was shot dead near the city mosque.

The police are preparing with increased forces in expectation of blood revenge.

Dr Edy Cohen -"The entire Arab world is waiting for Ben Gvir"

The upside of the world's condemnation of Ben Gvir's time on the Temple Mount

The book of Exodus begins in fast motion as Israel's VIP treatment in Egypt
quickly descends into enslavement and genocide.

But in their darkness the children of Israel cry out to Hashem, who has a plan,
and pulls out all the stops to get a reluctant Mosheh on board.

The official Palestinian news agency Wafa reports that a delegation from the EU visited the Temple Mount this morning, where they politely listened to anti-Israel and antisemitic propaganda spouted by the head of the Waqf, Sheikh Azzam Al-Khatib.

The delegation included 35 representatives and consuls from the European Union.

Al-Khatib "stressed the importance of their visit to Al-Aqsa Mosque as an Islamic mosque under the tutelage of King Abdullah II, the guardian of Islamic and Christian holy sites in Al-Quds Al-Sharif."

Al-Khatib accompanied the 35 representatives and consuls on a tour where he described "the occupationโ€™s attempt to change the status quo" on the site.

He then told them that the only ones that should be changing the status quo were the Muslims, claiming that there were many Hashemite construction projects there that Israel prevents from being completed.

In a sane world, new construction projects on the Temple Mount would be considered a violation of the status quo.

Al Khatib then described his description of the status quo: he called for a "return to the historic status quo of the mosque as an Islamic mosque for Muslims alone, with its 144 dunams, with all its prayer corners, courtyards and complexes, below the ground and above it."

According to Jordan News, the delegation aimed to "confirm European support for the legal and historical status quo of the holy site and its Hashemite Custodianship."

No one seemed to disagree with the Waqf's definition of that status quo as not allowing any Jews to ascend.

The signed agreement between Jordan and Israel does not give the Hashemites custodianship over the Temple Mount. It says "Israel respects the present special role of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in Muslim Holy shrines in Jerusalem. When negotiations on the permanent status will take place, Israel will give high priority to the Jordanian historic role in these shrines."

Which means that Israel makes the decisions, while respecting and giving priority to Jordanian wishes. But the language makes it clear that the ultimate decisions are up to Israel.

Notice also that the agreement says nothing about Jordanian influence on Christian sites, which al-Khatib claimed are under Waqf custodianship as well.

I doubt that anyone from this delegation has ever read the actual agreement, which is the only document that matters under international law - an agreement that explicitly gives Jews "freedom of access to places of religious and historical significance."

(vide video online)

Jordan protests to Israel after envoy denied entrance to the Temple Mount

Police officers denied Jordanian envoy, Ghassan Majali,
entrance to the Temple Mount through the Gate of the Tribes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back