All Republican Governors to issue EO requiring voter ID

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

All Republican Governors to issue EO requiring voter ID and ban Dominion Vote Flipping machines?

I mean why not?

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Maryland
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

Trump won the way it was in 2016 without 16 states requiring a photo ID when you cast yer ballot yet, they do require you prove citizenship when registering along with proof of address and identification..Why you guys can't seem to figure that out is probably why yous guys dropped out of school to be mooks.

Newsom Handed Win After California California Supreme Court Won't Hear GOP Case Against Vote-By-Mail 'Overreach'​

Gee, another court that won't hear a case! I guess that must mean in JackOfNoTrades book, the case must be completely baseless and fully debunked! After all, can anyone else think of a reason why a court might not want to hear or consider a case? I can't. :smoke:

Last edited:
Gee, another court that won't hear a case! I guess that must mean in JackOfNoTrades book, the case must be completely baseless and fully debunked! After all, can anyone else think of a reason why a court might not want to hear or consider a case? I can't. :smoke:
I don't think it will help him...people are pissed and won't cheat for Newsom like they did before....

Get lost, cuck. You haven't provided an ounce of proof there was massive fraud. And these judges..know the "evidence" being provided is bullshit. That's why these cases get thrown out.
A fifth grader with a moderate amount of intelligence understands this. You obviously do not clear that bar. :)

CrusaderFrank

If most of you morons think Dominion, China, Biden, Venezuela, North Korean submarines and bamboo ballots all changed votes from Trump to Biden electronically -- how would so-called "voter ID" stop that??

Even after you get your rocks off and implement voter ID requirements and Conservatives still lose elections -- you folks will then claim some conspiracy about that too.....or just throw out the vote results and have Republican controlled legislatures decide the winner....

"A Republican lawmaker wants to allow the Arizona Legislature to overturn the results of a presidential election, even after the count is formally certified by the governor and secretary of state — and even after Congress counts the state’s electors."

Which is why this so-called father of conservatism admitted the truth when it came to conservatives and the CONSTITUTIONAL right to vote....Conservatives have always been scared shit-less by high voter turnout.
quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-lever...jpg

All Republican Governors to issue EO requiring voter ID and ban Dominion Vote Flipping machines?

I mean why not?

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Maryland
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming
Free ID to vote!

Why does Newson have to cheat in ultra blue CA?

I mean if the State is really THAT Commu, er democrat, why cheat?

Why does Newson have to cheat in ultra blue CA?

I mean if the State is really THAT Commu, er democrat, why cheat?
No worse than right-wingers denying and disparaging voting rights in "their" districts.

I would have preferred he sign an executive order requiring faithful execution of our at-will employment privileges and immunities for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment State. Solving simple poverty by simple executive order is worth being kept in that Office.

I mean why not?

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Maryland
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

Have no problem with voter ID but these are same goddamn people banning vaccine proof and masks. In the end public health should come first and voter ID 2nd. You are a bunch of fucking hypocrits.

You haven't provided an ounce of proof there was massive fraud.
25 cases in one state Jack isn't an "ounce?" How about all the other states and data? Witnesses? Affidavits? Ongoing research and investigation? Maybe you just need to get a measuring cup Jack that doesn't have a hole in it like YOUR HEAD.

And these judges..know the "evidence" being provided is bullshit.
So now the judges are clairvoyant too. Yep. You are ripe. :lmao:

That's why these cases get thrown out.
Funny, that's not what the records show. Now you making crap up again, Jack?

A fifth grader with a moderate amount of intelligence understands this.
Then maybe I should be talking to him instead of you? :auiqs.jpg: Once again, you've provided absolutely not a shred of evidence to make anyone but a nitwit believe all these charges are baseless much less defrauded.

Maybe you can point me to who defrauded it all? You know, your great well where you get all your vast knowledge? :asshole:

Trump won the way it was in 2016 without 16 states requiring a photo ID when you cast yer ballot yet, they do require you prove citizenship when registering along with proof of address and identification..Why you guys can't seem to figure that out is probably why yous guys dropped out of school to be mooks.
How do you know the person who registered is the same person doing the voting, Dumbass?

Great idea!!
After 6 decades of being fully identified over and over I Just went through the rigors of REAL ID scheduling special appointment and providing birth certificate, social security card, old license, and two pieces of opened mail with my name and address on it
Yet lazy illegals and Welfare deadbeats cant muster up enough gumption to get their first ID
Appeasing the lowest level does not benefit America,

Forum List

Back