All Of Paraguay’s Temperature Record Has Been Tampered With

Reality Check:

Paraguay's temperature record did not match those of the surrounding nations or the rest of South America (which have not been adjusted). Now they do.

Reality Check:

Paraguay's temperature record did not match those of the surrounding nations or the rest of South America (which have not been adjusted). Now they do.

SO one area was cooling and now it magically doesn't... How did you stop these areas from acting disparity? Could go to the desert and it would be much hotter and then go 60 miles to the mountains and its much cooler.. but because it dont match you will warm the mountainous areas indiscriminately just so "they match"

The shear stupidity of this is astounding..

a few days ago I posted up some temp stations from Paraquay to show that the hotspot in south america that is part of the 'hottest year evah' were in fact warmer only because of adjustments.

Paul Homewood has investigated all of the stations in Paraquay now, and they all follow the same pattern.

a few more examples -

pilar_thumb.gif
juan_thumb.gif
concepcion_thumb.gif

GISS and NOAA have yet to respond. what do you think is more likely? an open and transparent explanation of the 'correction'? or a disappearance of the past data? judging how past information and intermediate calculation steps have been vanishing over the last few years I am betting that even more stonewalling is about to occur.

hopefully some influential media outlets will give this story enough public exposure that this problem will have to be investigated.

All Of Paraguay rsquo s Temperature Record Has Been Tampered With NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Paul Homewood's scientific credentials? None. What are his credentials? He's a friggin retired accountant. Next.

Zelo Street Not A Lot Of People Believe That

"Now colour me predictable, but of all the things I talk to my accountant about, climate science is not one of them. I have never felt the need to consult an accountant about the output of the Met Office, the analysis of Michael Mann, data from the NOAA and NASA, or indeed anything other than matters of direct financial relevance. All that feedback I must have been missing out on, eh?"

Last edited:
Reality Check:

Pick a country. Let's look.

a few days ago I posted up some temp stations from Paraquay to show that the hotspot in south america that is part of the 'hottest year evah' were in fact warmer only because of adjustments.

Paul Homewood has investigated all of the stations in Paraquay now, and they all follow the same pattern.

a few more examples -

pilar_thumb.gif
juan_thumb.gif
concepcion_thumb.gif

GISS and NOAA have yet to respond. what do you think is more likely? an open and transparent explanation of the 'correction'? or a disappearance of the past data? judging how past information and intermediate calculation steps have been vanishing over the last few years I am betting that even more stonewalling is about to occur.

hopefully some influential media outlets will give this story enough public exposure that this problem will have to be investigated.

All Of Paraguay rsquo s Temperature Record Has Been Tampered With NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

The actual data refused to acknowledge AGW and HAD to be adjusted

Obviously, NASA and NOAA need to jump every time some denier kook mangles the data.

If they don't, it's further proof of the conspiracy.

That's how it things work now in the denier conspiracy nutter kingdom.

Good luck with that, deniers. And good luck with howling at the moon on message boards. You can see how well that's working for you.

^ Acceptable AGWCult Response # 2. Attack those who discover the fraud

Reality Check:

When the data refuses to validate your theory, you adjust the data.

Nice

a few more examples -

pilar_thumb.gif
juan_thumb.gif
concepcion_thumb.gif

Paul Homewood's scientific credentials? None. What are his credentials? He's a friggin retired accountant. Next.

"Now colour me predictable, but of all the things I talk to my accountant about, climate science is not one of them. I have never felt the need to consult an accountant about the output of the Met Office, the analysis of Michael Mann, data from the NOAA and NASA, or indeed anything other than matters of direct financial relevance. All that feedback I must have been missing out on, eh?"

a few more examples -

pilar_thumb.gif
juan_thumb.gif
concepcion_thumb.gif

Someone is saying that the books are cooked. And you are saying he has no right to speak up be cause he is an accountant???? Hahaha. Welcome to the bizarro land of climate science.

Reality Check:

I looked for a South American GISS graph with a long history and found this one in Brazil-

NASA_T%C2%BA_1896_2008_Quixeramobim_Cear%C3%A1.gif

File NASA T 1896 2008 Quixeramobim Cear .gif - Wikimedia Commons . from 2008, with that pesky drop in temps at 1970 which Cowtan said only happened in Paraguay, and was the reason why all the stations needed 'adjusting'.

today's graph for Quixeramobim-

station.gif

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/tmp/gistemp/STATIONS/tmp_303825860000_14_0/station.gif

hard to believe it is the sameplace, isnt it? where did the 1970 drop go? perhaps Berkeley Earth can shed some light-

153007-TAVG-Raw.png

raw data shows slight downward trend with a dip at 1970. so far so good.

153007-TAVG-Comparison.png

hmmmm....... BEST used one station move, one short record gap, and six empirical breaks (computer algorithm induced with no metadata confirmation) to realign the data into a warming trend with no drop at 1970, which agrees with regional expectations.
"
Mean Rate of Change ( °C / Century )
Raw monthly anomalies -0.50
After quality control -0.35
After breakpoint alignment 1.08
Regional expectation during same months 1.06 ± 0.12
National average during same months 0.98 ± 0.12
Global land average during same months 1.07 ± 0.04
"

Reality Check:

I looked for a South American GISS graph with a long history and found this one in Brazil-

NASA_T%C2%BA_1896_2008_Quixeramobim_Cear%C3%A1.gif

File NASA T 1896 2008 Quixeramobim Cear .gif - Wikimedia Commons . from 2008, with that pesky drop in temps at 1970 which Cowtan said only happened in Paraguay, and was the reason why all the stations needed 'adjusting'.

today's graph for Quixeramobim-

station.gif

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/tmp/gistemp/STATIONS/tmp_303825860000_14_0/station.gif

hard to believe it is the sameplace, isnt it? where did the 1970 drop go? perhaps Berkeley Earth can shed some light-

153007-TAVG-Raw.png

raw data shows slight downward trend with a dip at 1970. so far so good.

153007-TAVG-Comparison.png

hmmmm....... BEST used one station move, one short record gap, and six empirical breaks (computer algorithm induced with no metadata confirmation) to realign the data into a warming trend with no drop at 1970, which agrees with regional expectations.
"
Mean Rate of Change ( °C / Century )
Raw monthly anomalies -0.50
After quality control -0.35
After breakpoint alignment 1.08
Regional expectation during same months 1.06 ± 0.12
National average during same months 0.98 ± 0.12
Global land average during same months 1.07 ± 0.04
"
break point adjustments will result in all records going up and up until we all burn to death... All while freezing in the next ice age..

OM must be OR's sock. They share the same lack of humour.

Really? No one gives a shit about the changes being arbitrarily enacted on temperature records? Dozens of pages discussing whether 0.01C is a new record but no one notices when a thermometer reading from 50 years ago has a few degrees lopped off?
I just replied to Bripat's thread of a similar topic. Maybe you can go there and see what I posted and respond.

This is why they use a study to describe temperatures, they hide the numbers and give us the propaganda in the form of a "Study".

It is time to privatize all this weather and climate research, forecasting, and reporting.

We do not need the government and government universities telling us if its going to be cold, or if it will rain, or if the sky is falling.

Forum List

Back