ALL MLB players take a knee in honor of BLM movement

Get woke, go broke.

Keep pissing off the patriots of this country and see what it gets you. You might want to be aware that support for BLM in now down to 50% and dropping.

And the latest Rasmussen polling out today showed support for Trump among Blacks is now up to 43%.

Go look it up yourself.

There's a difference between taking a symbolic knee and kneeling during the anthem.

Those that kneed during the anthem are cowardly cucks in my opinion. If I were playing baseball in Japan or even China, I'd stand for their anthem. If not, then I shouldn't be there. One shouldn't need to disrespect so many who have sacrificed so much in order to show support for others.
Taking a knee is not the least bit disrespectful.

Get woke, go broke.

Keep pissing off the patriots of this country and see what it gets you. You might want to be aware that support for BLM in now down to 50% and dropping.

And the latest Rasmussen polling out today showed support for Trump among Blacks is now up to 43%.

Go look it up yourself.
I thought you piss aunts didn't believe in polls.

The baseball players didn’t kneel during the national anthem, they did it before.

Get woke, go broke.

Go look it up yourself.

Not Registered Voter polling. Likely voter polling. So if you want to cry about the numbers that's fine. They have Trump at 49% today if you want to go take a look.

Bottle me up and send me some of your liberal tears to drink.

And many stayed on that knee during the Anthem in LA.

tagreuters.com2020binary_LYNXNPEG6N07U-VIEWIMAGE.jpg

Did Donnie tweet about it yet? :D

Mighty brave of them when there are no fans in the Stands.
What would having fans in the stand do?

A drunken MAGA-hatter might have chucked a beer at them. :cool:

Have any evidence of that happening in the past or are you just all like "orange man bad, people who support orange man bad, less human" again?

The most important thing is the games were played, I watched 4th-6th of the Nats and Yanks, turned it, it was boring however it is some sign we may go back to a normal world.

As far as the kneeling and all that other stuff, if Biden wins, it will all be forgotten shortly.

Get woke, go broke.

Go look it up yourself.

Not Registered Voter polling. Likely voter polling. So if you want to cry about the numbers that's fine. They have Trump at 49% today if you want to go take a look.

Bottle me up and send me some of your liberal tears to drink.
I have looked. Who are they? Rasmussen is the only poll giving him 49%. Otherwise, his average is between 42% and 40.2%. No one takes Rasmusen seriously.

You say "ALL" yet in your picture there are three players standing.

do you know what the word "all" means?

We know it isn’t your world anymore.

wait until football season starts.

They might have thrown things at them. Or attacked them. Or shot at them with a gun, like James Hodgkinson shot U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika, while they were playing a baseball game.

I watched both openings. 1/3 to 1/4 of the players stayed on their knee during the Anthem.

1595573039_sports-2020-07-24t121343.873.png
They ought to be fired. I quit watching MLB a long tine ago anyway. It's not what it used to be. Used to be a game. Now it's a nothing but a big money enterprise, that has ruined the game.

Dumb clucks. Have no idea what BLM is all about.

Those less libidinal body types who also were never all that interested in sports should now be ecstatic to watch big, strapping men genuflecting before the battle. Theo the Voyeur must be getting off at the current religious opportunism going down. Perhaps Zizek (The Fragile Absolute, p. 123) is right: sometimes the Church takes on aspects of an army.

But the damage to the catholic protection racket, at least in the capital of Wisconsin, was like a love-tap: a single piece of glass facing the alley, which the majority of the population never saw. BLM-Antifa did not attack the front of the building. As we have described this phasod before here at USMB, it is devoid of overhangs that protect people from the weather, whereas the older building allowed street people to sleep on its steps.

Pence's handlers? Is this sports symbology a link between absolute war and total war?

'As Schmitt argues in his 1963 preface to The Concept of the Political, this proper concept of the enemy has been perverted into the concept of the enemy as a despised "foe" that has to be eliminated at all costs. The transition from the proper concept of the enemy to the perverted concept of the foe answers to the transition from "absolute war" -- which heeds the distinctions between soldiers and civilians, respected enemies and criminalized foes -- to "total war" that does not heed these distinctions.'
(Haegglund, Radical Atheism, p. 179)

Boo them. In the end the pandering will hurt them just like it has all the mayor's whose city's burn after giving these people what they want. Black Lives only matter if they are on T.V.

Mighty brave of them when there are no fans in the Stands.

I have looked. Who are they? Rasmussen is the only poll giving him 49%. Otherwise, his average is between 42% and 40.2%. No one takes Rasmusen seriously.
Why should they ? Rasmussen picked Hillary to win.

There's a difference between taking a symbolic knee and kneeling during the anthem.

Those that kneed during the anthem are cowardly cucks in my opinion. If I were playing baseball in Japan or even China, I'd stand for their anthem. If not, then I shouldn't be there. One shouldn't need to disrespect so many who have sacrificed so much in order to show support for others.
Taking a knee is not the least bit disrespectful.
It's intended to be, moron. But if Africans want to "take a knee" for the white man, maybe that's how it should be taken. Just like slavery days. ON YOUR KNEES AFRICAN!

Get woke, go broke.

Go look it up yourself.

The Dotard is losing Florida by 13 points:

63% support BLM movement:

What else you got Tardo. Rasmussen? LoL!!
Dunno man, I think Black support for Drumpf is likely more around 97%!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back