All in the family

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
1609796_200158286846817_1510833185_n.jpg

I recall lefties having a shit fit a few years ago when Republican Susan Molinari retired from the House and took a job with the NY Times or maybe it was the Washington Post. They were incensed that a former Republican member of the U.S. House was going to be on the payroll of a major newspaper!!!!!

And the laughable kicker was she signed on to some innocuous non-news, non-political position like food critic or restaurant reviewer or something along those lines.

My how times change, especially for dimocrats.

How can they still pretend that right's insistence that the media is in the tank for Obama as a fairy tale? Because they all fuck each other like a Caligula feast.

But, my conservative friends, let us not pretend that the entire game is not rigged. You cannot trust any news outlet at all. Be wary.

How can they still pretend that right's insistence that the media is in the tank for Obama as a fairy tale? Because they all fuck each other like a Caligula feast.

But, my conservative friends, let us not pretend that the entire game is not rigged. You cannot trust any news outlet at all. Be wary.

dems are very good at playing pretend.

like the ahca made things better, when all facts say otherwise.

Forum List

Back