All I want for X-mas is a new Redskins Head coach.

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
Tired of breaking stuff in my house when we give up a TD because of terrible ST's coverage.

What a joke!!!!! 3 wins! I wasted every Sunday this year witching the hapless Redskins roll-over for the worst teams in the NFL.

I hope you finally blow a head gasket on the sidelines and they cart you off to a life of diapers and feeding tubes.

:mad:

I can't take it anymore!!!! Someone kill me - to live is yet agony ... .

:(

You should have quit watching a lot earlier this year.

I was listening to ESPN and they were talking Shanahan coming back next year.

I was shocked anyone could think that.

Tired of breaking stuff in my house when we give up a TD because of terrible ST's coverage.

What a joke!!!!! 3 wins! I wasted every Sunday this year witching the hapless Redskins roll-over for the worst teams in the NFL.

I hope you finally blow a head gasket on the sidelines and they cart you off to a life of diapers and feeding tubes.

:mad:

I can't take it anymore!!!! Someone kill me - to live is yet agony ... .

:(

Great post. I like the cut of your jib !!!

Who cares?

Snyder is still your owner

Snyder... we're probably stuck with him for another 40 years :crybaby:

I feel your pain man. I have as much faith in the future of RG3 and the Redskins as I do in my powerball ticket.

but remember... we still have Bryce Harper and Steven Strasburg! And the Lerners--> the second richest owners in the MLB! IMO the ONLY shot we have at winning ANYTHING in this town in the next decade!

Though in my lifetime our track record has consisted of embarrassing our town, our athletes, and our fans... :(

So my hope is probably misguided :crybaby:

Forum List

Back