All I know is......

The left can cry and whine all they want. It's not going to stop President Trump from making this country great again! :2up:

That is the job of the young in a country , to take care of the aged. Children become parents to their parents if need be.
Most understand this natural law.

I do believe that's the natural order but some cultures don't value their elders. I want very impressed by the way Mexicans and Native Americans revere and take of the elders. Family is sacred to them.

Amazingly, RWs are very critical of ACA allowing families bring allowed to stick together and keep their kids on the family insurance until age 26.

I know of adult children saving money by paying for their parent's healthcare but RWNJs are against anything that helps American families. The hatred the rabid right has for their country and even their families - it's beyond understanding.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.

Funny how some people default interpreting "Make America Great" as "give me more free perks". It's not like elderly aren't already getting plenty at the expense of the young.

You couldn't be more wrong.

As it is now, we pay taxes twice on the same money.

Once for the wage and once for the investment appreciation. Just like everyone else. But of course, that's not enough. On top of all the benefits that enslave the young, you need... MORE!

RWNJs don't invest so they don't have to pay tax twice. If you did, I can guarantee you wouldn't "appreciate" it.

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.

Funny how some people default interpreting "Make America Great" as "give me more free perks". It's not like elderly aren't already getting plenty at the expense of the young.

You couldn't be more wrong.

As it is now, we pay taxes twice on the same money.

Once for the wage and once for the investment appreciation. Just like everyone else. But of course, that's not enough. On top of all the benefits that enslave the young, you need... MORE!

RWNJs don't invest so they don't have to pay tax twice. If you did, I can guarantee you wouldn't "appreciate" it.

This guy just keeps piling up absurdities on top of absurdities. Surely he can't himself swallow the turds he is swinging.

There is no paying taxes twice... unless you are talking about estate taxes or inheritance taxes. You organized the youth slave system so that the only thing that is left from the boomers are the taxes when they are gone. No limit to the greed.

The left can cry and whine all they want. It's not going to stop President Trump from making this country great again! :2up:

"Great again" Implies it was once great.

When was that and why was it?

It's great now and it's because people work to make it so.

If RWs worked to make the US what makes it great, they would never have fallen for a lying orange charlatan. They wouldn't say working class should pay taxes twice while applauding crooked trump for jot paying taxes at all.

My 401k is making me bookoo bucks and CD rates are climbing. No complaints...

Our investments took a huge hit with the Bush crash. If not for Obama, we would not have retired. Thanks to him, we made it back plus much more.

Having said that, I don't believe trump and the Rs can do enough damage that we'd be in trouble. I hope That's true for us all.

We need more and higher taxes, not less of them.

Go ahead lib, lead by example voluntarily make a contribution to the Federal government you can do that each tax year.
Gonna join me shytestain?

We all knew you wouldn't, you libwits are all for higher taxes so long as you are not the one paying them.

Why tax the poor, they have no money to start with.

They have income, why should they be exempt from helping support our great nation?

Forty-seven percent pay no income tax. That should be reduced to the 14% who live below the poverty level.

Forum List

Back