All Airlines Should Do This

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So, just so everybody knows I have a virtual Disneyland thread on here for those who haven't seen it yet and I'm currently looking for more participants btw. ;)

Anyways, this airline (that sadly doesn't exist anymore) managed to do the impossible. It made me replay the crap out of their safety video and has become my new jam!! :cool: At first I was like,.. oh boy to make this appear real I have to simulate an actual flight and give the safety video. :rolleyes: Then I heard this masterpiece and I'm like "TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA FLY, IT'S TIME TO LIVE IT ON UP IN THE SKY!!!" :p Anybody ever flown on this airline? If it still existed I would want to fly on it just for the safety video which I usually sleep through LOL :D

So, just so everybody knows I have a virtual Disneyland thread on here for those who haven't seen it yet and I'm currently looking for more participants btw. ;)

Anyways, this airline (that sadly doesn't exist anymore) managed to do the impossible. It made me replay the crap out of their safety video and has become my new jam!! :cool: At first I was like,.. oh boy to make this appear real I have to simulate an actual flight and give the safety video. :rolleyes: Then I heard this masterpiece and I'm like "TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA FLY, IT'S TIME TO LIVE IT ON UP IN THE SKY!!!" :p Anybody ever flown on this airline? If it still existed I would want to fly on it just for the safety video which I usually sleep through LOL :D

I like you, but that video was so disturbing that I'm hallucinating now...

:laughing0301:

Oh come on that was so catchy that didn't even seem like a safety video,... That was a lit music video in my eyes!! :D (Btw, it was get ready to fly, not we're gonna fly.)

Yeah, that's not bad.

:rolleyes:

46,560 members atUSMB. Currently, there are 600+ online right now. Seems you should get a clue by now that your virtual threads that MIGHT, if you are lucky, get MAYBE 4 people to do a quick drive by.

Cluebird is flying all around you and you just don't see it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back