All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

Im glad you joined this thread have something I wanna ask from someone over there. What exactly happened with the "bucha massacre" educate these fools on Ukraine false flags
I told them, and I think not once, but you can't educate a thick-headed moron that Russians just don't do these kind of things. Banderites can, and Babi Yar in Kiev, Volhynia in Poland, Khatyn in Belorussia say so.
I bet they're shouting in unison that we blew the Nord Streams too and nothing may convince them that it's just plain stupid for us to do such a thing. You can't reason with these clowns, you can only despise them.
I'm glad though that there are exceptions and I thank you for that.🤝

Last edited:
The only reason Ukraine was ever part of the Soviet Union or the Imperial Russian Empire was by force of arms. Ethnic Russians are the minority.

The Ethnic Ukrainians, Eastern Slav btw have their own language, religion (Ukrainian Orthodox), history and culture.
You really think Eastern Orthodox Faith is much different in Ukraine than it is in Russia? They both came from Byzantium and the great schism with the Catholic Church

The only reason Ukraine was ever part of the Soviet Union or the Imperial Russian Empire was by force of arms. Ethnic Russians are the minority.

The Ethnic Ukrainians, Eastern Slav btw have their own language, religion (Ukrainian Orthodox), history and culture.
Russia Has a Right to Its Own Monroe Doctrine

Before the Russians took it over in the 16th Century, the Ukraine was never a country. It was a mixed tribe that couldn't get its act together and was always involved in futile tribal wars with the other Slavs. The Russians from the Moscow tribe felt such disunity was why they were conquered by the brutal Mongols. So, as had happened in China in 300 BC, the Muscovites decided that the only safety in that area was through imperial unification, by force if necessary because it was necessary for the survival of all the tribes. This is verified even today when the Globalist degenerates are acting like Genghis Khan, seeking domination of the whole world.

Absurdly obvious boneheaded nonsense. No one in the world buys this complete sham "referendum." Putin has lost his shit as badly as Biden.

This all started in 2014 after Obambi helped remove the elected Prez. Greater Ukraine has been waging War against those Territories since.

Ukraine: Widespread Use of Cluster Munitions​

(Berlin) – Ukrainian government forces used cluster munitions in populated areas in Donetsk city in early October 2014, Human Rights Watch said today. The use of cluster munitions in populated areas violates the laws of war due to the indiscriminate nature of the weapon and may amount to war crimes.

During a week-long investigation in eastern Ukraine, Human Rights Watch documented widespread use of cluster munitions in fighting between government forces and pro-Russian rebels in more than a dozen urban and rural locations. While it was not possible to conclusively determine responsibility for many of the attacks, the evidence points to Ukrainian government forces’ responsibility for several cluster munition attacks on Donetsk. An employee of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) was killed on October 2 in an attack on Donetsk that included use of cluster munition rockets.

Considering how most people in that region are Russian and 90% speak Russian I don't find it that off
Indeed. Normally I provide a couple of sources with a political post but this has been covered months back in previous threads with multiple links given.

No surprise for most who have reviewed the history, the bear (Putin) finally gave a response. Many decades ago the agreement on paper between Russia and NATO country heads- no further expansion of NATO would occur which was soon disregarded by NATO.

Now, before any of you rubbernecks jump on the bandwagon stating that I’m a Putin supporter you are most likely a deceptive type of poster. I am pro-US and pro- information over false propaganda promoted by US national media.

Look at historical records that have yet to be glossed over for PR purposes and erasing historical facts. Google NATO/Russian agreement regarding territory, but I know that most pro-war supporters will not. I am speaking to those who are under the LSM impression that Putin lined up his false troop mission along the Ukrainian/Russian border- as if this event was the “fire starter” when this event occurred many years after the fire started.

Prior to the breakout of the Russian invasion (I’ll use that phrase since Putin’s troops did in fact cross over), there were multiple reports coming out of the Donetsk’s 2 major regions, where many Russians and pro-Russians lived. Reported by many sources outside of US controlled national media, these Russian sympathizers were being targeted and killed by militants in support of the Ukrainian government under Zelensky.
Reported also, the two leaders of the
Donetsk Region requested Putin‘s assistance regarding this matter.

Now, is it likely that the voters voted in favor to the tune of 99.23% of going back to Russia? No one can claim to know that answer, certainly not me.

We are all free to take a gamble to determine which media source one can believe and determine which media sources are using the tried and true tactic of full-on false propaganda, which typically is a pro-war stance since there are undisputedly enormous profits for warmongers of any war. I only believe direct interviews of people who live in the Donetsk area, directly, and without any media interpretation and without monetary influence by the interviewer (it happens). When it comes to war, US media outlets have fooled the masses about justification for wars and have done so more than once.

Only look for primary sources that haven’t been buried by pro-war media sources if you want the truth.

Last edited:
You are just pushing Communist propaganda.
Vlad must be very proud of you!

You're a lazy moron.

This all started in 2014 after Obambi helped remove the elected Prez. Greater Ukraine has been waging War against those Territories since.

(Berlin) – Ukrainian government forces used cluster munitions in populated areas in Donetsk city in early October 2014, Human Rights Watch said today. The use of cluster munitions in populated areas violates the laws of war due to the indiscriminate nature of the weapon and may amount to war crimes.

During a week-long investigation in eastern Ukraine, Human Rights Watch documented widespread use of cluster munitions in fighting between government forces and pro-Russian rebels in more than a dozen urban and rural locations. While it was not possible to conclusively determine responsibility for many of the attacks, the evidence points to Ukrainian government forces’ responsibility for several cluster munition attacks on Donetsk. An employee of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) was killed on October 2 in an attack on Donetsk that included use of cluster munition rockets.

Ukraine: Widespread Use of Cluster Munitions

www.hrw.org
www.hrw.org

You're a lazy moron.

Ukraine: Widespread Use of Cluster Munitions

www.hrw.org
www.hrw.org
Why do you talk like a Communist?

Any election where 90% of people vote in favor of something can NOT be considered legitimate

Russia Has a Right to Its Own Monroe Doctrine

Before the Russians took it over in the 16th Century, the Ukraine was never a country. It was a mixed tribe that couldn't get its act together and was always involved in futile tribal wars with the other Slavs. The Russians from the Moscow tribe felt such disunity was why they were conquered by the brutal Mongols. So, as had happened in China in 300 BC, the Muscovites decided that the only safety in that area was through imperial unification, by force if necessary because it was necessary for the survival of all the tribes. This is verified even today when the Globalist degenerates are acting like Genghis Khan, seeking domination of the whole world.
Hey Comrade!
UKRAINE is the ally of your country....NOT Russia!
Maybe try to side with your OWN country for a change.
Or do you love Russia more than your own country?
How about Communist China?
Bet you adore them as well huh?
Cuba?
Venezuela?

Forum List

Back