'Aliens' actor Jay Benedict dead at 68 due to coronavirus complications

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Also, Goemer Pile actor and Jaws actress, though both were in their 90's.

If a Hollywood elite ever passed in their prime, then you might hear some outrage from a few mice.

Actor Jay Benedict, known for his roles in “Aliens” and “The Dark Knight Rises,” has died at age 68 due to complications from COVID-19.

“It is with profound sorrow that we must announce Jay’s death on the 4th of April due to complications arising from a COVID-19 infection,” a message on the actor’s website reads.

Representatives for Benedict did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

If a Hollywood elite ever passed in their prime, then you might hear some outrage from a few mice.

Actor Jay Benedict, known for his roles in “Aliens” and “The Dark Knight Rises,” has died at age 68 due to complications from COVID-19.

“It is with profound sorrow that we must announce Jay’s death on the 4th of April due to complications arising from a COVID-19 infection,” a message on the actor’s website reads.

Representatives for Benedict did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
Never heard of him.....don't recognize the face.
Can somebody give us a list of all of the people that the media claims died from COVID-19.
It seems to be the favorite mode of death these days....aside from suicide.

BTW, the Whistleblower is dead....from COVID-19......and several bullet holes.

What is the problem with reporting that someone died of the coronavirus? Is there some necessity to suppressing this information?

I don’t remember him in Aliens, what role did he play?

I remember the woman from Jaws

I'd like to know if all he had was Covid-19. I'd be willing to bet he had something else, which was actually the cause of death, but the media's just saying was coronavirus...
How freakish. You trumpers aren't going to ever get over this nonsense, are ya? He really has done a number on you guys ...

Can somebody give us a list of all of the people that the media claims died from COVID-19.

They said he was in the Movie Aliens... but when I looked it up, he was supposedly Newt's father? Was Newt's father ever in the movie?

Well sad to hear someone died... but I have no idea who this guy is either.

What is the problem with reporting that someone died of the coronavirus? Is there some necessity to suppressing this information?

What is the problem with reporting that someone died of the coronavirus?

Are you sure that's what he died of?
Why are you questioning his cause of death? There seems to be some campaign to deny, disguise, and under-play this disease, based on a frankly political motivation, perhaps an allegiance to trump. I'm not playing the game.

They said he was in the Movie Aliens... but when I looked it up, he was supposedly Newt's father? Was Newt's father ever in the movie?

I seem to remember them finding Newt when everyone had already been killed. Was there a flashback?

I seem to remember them finding Newt when everyone had already been killed. Was there a flashback?

If there was, it must have been in a special super extended limited addition directors cut version.

I never saw a flash back. Ripley and the Marines go into the colony, they hunt around for a bit, pick up movement on a scanner, and Newt crawls out of an air vent nearly getting shot.

Everyone else is dead, or infested. The only colonist we ever see, is the lady stuck against the wall, and dies while they try and free her.

Another celebrity! How convenient! :laugh: Sorry, but I have to laugh at the BS. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. The sad part is, most here seem to have terrible BS detectors. Never mind that propaganda is legal now, and even before that, the government / media are proven liars, so anyone who takes what they say at face value is a complete ignoramus.

Why are you questioning his cause of death? There seems to be some campaign to deny, disguise, and under-play this disease, based on a frankly political motivation, perhaps an allegiance to trump. I'm not playing the game.

There was a guy killed in a car accident in Jacksonville last week. He had previously tested positive for the virus. Because he had tested positive, the idiot Jacksonville media reported it a coronavirus related death.

That's why I question it.

The guy's death was reported as coronavirus related despite the fact that the guy got t-boned by a truck in an intersection...

Forum List

Back