'Aliens' actor Jay Benedict dead at 68 due to coronavirus complications

Why are you questioning his cause of death? There seems to be some campaign to deny, disguise, and under-play this disease, based on a frankly political motivation, perhaps an allegiance to trump. I'm not playing the game.

There was a guy killed in a car accident in Jacksonville last week. He had previously tested positive for the virus. Because he had tested positive, the idiot Jacksonville media reported it a coronavirus related death.

That's why I question it.

The guy's death was reported as coronavirus related despite the fact that the guy got t-boned by a truck in an intersection...
Fine. Somebody in an auto accident. What about all of the people who die when they were not in auto accidents? There is a movement afoot to deny the coronavirus for political reasons, a movement that should not be given any traction whatsoever. It's an ignorant, bullshit internet conspiracy thing staged by right-wingers.

Why are you questioning his cause of death? There seems to be some campaign to deny, disguise, and under-play this disease, based on a frankly political motivation, perhaps an allegiance to trump. I'm not playing the game.

There was a guy killed in a car accident in Jacksonville last week. He had previously tested positive for the virus. Because he had tested positive, the idiot Jacksonville media reported it a coronavirus related death.

The guy's death was reported as coronavirus related despite the fact that the guy got t-boned by a truck in an intersection...
Fine. Somebody in an auto accident. What about all of the people who die when they were not in auto accidents? There is a movement afoot to deny the coronavirus for political reasons, a movement that should not be given any traction whatsoever. It's an ignorant, bullshit internet conspiracy thing staged by right-wingers.
Because EVERY ONE OF THEM are listed with CONTRIBUTING FACTORS

If someone is killed in a car accident, it should say that. The guy was killed instantly. the virus didn't play a role; not even a little bit.

Not a single reason to mention it, and certainly not as a contributing factor to his death...

Tell us why this bothers you so much.

I have actually been wondering for the last few days how every actor in Tinsel Town isn't on their death bed or going insane because they're not in front of a camera.

Last edited:

Because we are not getting the TRUTH. That's not an opinion, it is a FACT

They are looking for OPPORTUNITIES to list a cause of death as covid 19.

Tell us why lying doesnt bother you at all.

tru
What is the problem with reporting that someone died of the coronavirus? Is there some necessity to suppressing this information?

What is the problem with reporting that someone died of the coronavirus?

Are you sure that's what he died of?
trump doesn't have shit to do with it. he's not making the media do what they do.

I don't think that these reports are lies. You claim that they are, but where are your facts?

I would like to see that story.

Link, please.

I LOVE Trombies who clamor for THE TRUTH.

It’s fucking remarkable.

Forum List

Back