Alien Invasion.....why wreck the place?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A new alien invasion movie hit redbox today....and it got me to thinkin.........why on earth...our earth, would aliens need to trash the place to take over. Why wouldn't they just show up....and buy enough politicians to do it for them? They could buy realestate.....cheaply because any tech they have would be priceless......and then move in....no muss, no fuss.....

A new alien invasion movie hit redbox today....and it got me to thinkin.........why on earth...our earth, would aliens need to trash the place to take over. Why wouldn't they just show up....and buy enough politicians to do it for them? They could buy realestate.....cheaply because any tech they have would be priceless......and then move in....no muss, no fuss.....

You must have watched the 5th wave, didn't you?

No....I have seen the commercial and saw it at Redbox.....

I actually just watched it before coming on here and will tell you that it is alright for a family movie but nothing special at all...

I do agree why on Earth would you invade, destroy, and then want to move in?

Humans are real easy to enslave and just use technology to enslave them with...

I actually just watched it before coming on here and will tell you that it is alright for a family movie but nothing special at all...

Why couldn't they just show up.....and start buying property. They could buy politicians easily and be in charge of the whole place pretty quickly........

Why couldn't they just show up.....and start buying property. They could buy politicians easily and be in charge of the whole place pretty quickly........

Because humans envision Alien races to be as hostile as we are, and how we would act if we went to another planet.

I believe if a alien race wanted to invade us they would not let us know we were being invaded until it was way too late for us to do anything about it.

They would own the governments of the world and we would be their sheep.

So I agree with you...

You guys would make some boring-ass movies.

True.....but always thought it might make for a good science fiction book.....an alien race comes here.....goes to a 3rd World country and sets up shop.....just buys politicians and property.....no muss, no fuss.....what does the world do?

You guys would make some boring-ass movies.

True.....but always thought it might make for a good science fiction book.....an alien race comes here.....goes to a 3rd World country and sets up shop.....just buys politicians and property.....no muss, no fuss.....what does the world do?

We would kill them, no question.

why yes, great theory. why wouldnt they just inhabit Wshington DC? maybe they are. Hell they wouldnt really need to know how an economy works, they could just print money and control wall street. I was wondering why Hillary seems so out of touch and Cruz called a basket ball hoop a "basket ball ring" see, them aliens give themselves away if you look closely.

Maybe there are already here and doing this.

Forum List

Back