Ali Baba Obama And His Forty Thieves/Czars

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I'd like to hear what anyone agrees with Obama on actually. The massive deficit, 9000 earmarks, the ripoff stimulus that create no jobs, 15% real unemployment across our nation, worse for blacks, the massive foreclosures, the massive layoffs, the declining tax revenues, failed government programs, selling out to the health insurance industry and calling it healthcare "reform"???, millions of jobs lost to India and Asia without a whimper, handcuffing the future of our children, or appointing more tax evaders?

I mean really, someone speak up. The good news keeps coming from this Democrat clown show. Someone let me know when the honesty begins, or if they figured out where all the TARP money went.

Great vote kids, now get to work and pay for it!!

:clap2:

Last edited:
Hmmmmm....this should be easy

1. Solidified an economy on the verge of depression
2. Dow Jones up 54% since passing of Stimulus
3. Housing sales up 27%
4. Index of Leading Economic Indicators up 7 consecutive months
5. GDP up
6. Saved the financial industry through TARP
7. Saved GM and Chrysler
8. Moved us out of the worst Recession in 70 years
9. Reestablished broken alliances around the globe
10. 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner

Obama has achieved more in 10 months than Bush did in 8 years

1. Solidified an economy on the verge of depression- Economy is solid ? ... :lol:
2. Dow Jones up 54% since passing of Stimulus - Unemployment what ?
3. Housing sales up 27% - Dollar down, home prices down, fail......
4. Index of Leading Economic Indicators up 7 consecutive months - Hi Mr. Inflation...
5. GDP up - You lie !
6. Saved the financial industry through TARP - TARP was Obama's shitty idea?
7. Saved GM and Chrysler - Union kick backs are sooper
8. Moved us out of the worst Recession in 70 years - :cuckoo:
9. Reestablished broken alliances around the globe - :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
10. 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner - He worked that claw machine to perfection that day and got his daughter a Spongebob watch with the next quarter! :clap2:

Well done comrade, you're ready for propaganda stage 2 ......

Hi, my name is Ali Baba Obama, and in 11 months, I will double the amount of troops going to Afghanistan, and add an additional 30,000 more troops to the effort to fight a drug war against poor people. There are no Al Queda in Afghanistan according to recent military reports. Vote for me.

I don't have time to chew all the fat lies right winger threw at us.

Maybe ask him who won all of GM's caustic polluted sites cleanup after GM declared bankruptcy. Maybe he he has a better explanation than the truth again.

1. Solidified an economy on the verge of depression- Economy is solid ? ... :lol:
4. Index of Leading Economic Indicators up 7 consecutive months - Hi Mr. Inflation...
5. GDP up - You lie !
10. 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner - He worked that claw machine to perfection that day and got his daughter a Spongebob watch with the next quarter! :clap2:

i'd say it seems you are the one knee deep in propaganda. nothing he said was untrue... much as you might wish. although the nobel prize thing wasn't an accomplishment under the circumstances.

you can do better.

I don't have time to chew all the fat lies right winger threw at us.

Maybe ask him who won all of GM's caustic polluted sites cleanup after GM declared bankruptcy. Maybe he he has a better explanation than the truth again.

Oh really?

Stock Market isn't up 54%???

Housing sales are not up 27%

GM and Chrysler are no longer in existence?

Index of leading economic indicators ahsn't risen in each of the last seven months?

5. GDP up - You lie !

i'd say it seems you are the one knee deep in propaganda. nothing he said was untrue... much as you might wish. although the nobel prize thing wasn't an accomplishment under the circumstances.

you can do better.

I'll play this game with you because i like you. :cool: Some of what he said is true in an "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" kind of way, but VERY misleading and therefore dishonest imo, the rest was his deranged opinion......

Last edited:
You paint a rosy picture. Everything is all better now? Then don't come a begging for more aka a second stimulus. don't come a poor mouthing no more. :lol: now what was unemployment again? and how many jobs did this trillion dollars create? 30? maybe! :lol:

Obama's very slippery with his lies.

But the best ones he gets caught in within the same speech. Where he says one thing, then five minutes later says the exact opposite.

you can do better.

I'll play this game with you because i like you. :cool: Some of what he said is true in an "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" kind of way, but VERY misleading and therefore dishonest imo, the rest was his deranged opinion......

What is misleading about the Stock Market being up 54% since the passing of the stimulus?

What is misleading about Home sales being up 27% or the Index of Leading Economic Indicators being up seven consecutive months?

Don't let the facts confuse your preconceived notions

you can do better.

What is misleading about the Stock Market being up 54% since the passing of the stimulus?

What is misleading about Home sales being up 27% or the Index of Leading Economic Indicators being up seven consecutive months?

Don't let the facts confuse your preconceived notions

The fact that you're passing off home sales being up 27% as some great accomplishment by Obama is laughable. The fact that the dollar is worth less and housing prices are still dropping are what really matters in the housing market. Come back with your nonsense when houses are worth what they were three years ago and start from there, not this misleading bullshit about a few people buying foreclosed properties........:cuckoo:

Again " I did not have sexual relations with that woman " was also a "fact" but i didn't let it confuse my preconceived notion. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The fact that you're passing off home sales being up 27% as some great accomplishment by Obama is laughable. The fact that the dollar is worth less and housing prices are still dropping are what really matters in the housing market. Come back with your nonsense when houses are worth what they were three years ago and start from there, not this misleading bullshit about a few people buying foreclosed properties........

Obama passed first time homebuyer assistance, rising market means more people have money to invest in real estate. Housing prices have stabilized and are rising in some markets.
Obama can't be accountable for the collapse of housing prices under Bush, only the vast improvement since he has taken office

The fact that you're passing off home sales being up 27% as some great accomplishment by Obama is laughable. The fact that the dollar is worth less and housing prices are still dropping are what really matters in the housing market. Come back with your nonsense when houses are worth what they were three years ago and start from there, not this misleading bullshit about a few people buying foreclosed properties........

Obama passed first time homebuyer assistance, rising market means more people have money to invest in real estate. Housing prices have stabilized and are rising in some markets.
Obama can't be accountable for the collapse of housing prices under Bush, only the vast improvement since he has taken office

Obama is not responsible for the housing collapse, but stop pretending there has been some vast improvement because of something Obama did. First time buyer assistance is nothing new, again stop misleading. Amazing how you can mention Bush with a straight face without mentioning Frank, Dodd, Raines, etc.....

you can do better.

fact... the economy is on the upswing for the first time in years. that didn't happen in a vacuum. better (though not perfect) decisions were made in regard to the economy than were made by the previous admin.

fact... the DOW is up and recovering... though not as quickly as we might like. (personally, i think that has a lot to do with the intentional efforts of the "i hope he fails" crowd to undermine consumer confidence.... a necessary element of any economic recovery.

as for the 'i did not have sexual relations with that woman' thing...i've always thought he should have just told everyone it was none of their business and to just piss off.

fact... things are way better than they were. i think they'd have been better still if we put more money into shovel ready projects instead of giving more tax breaks to corporatists.

i disagree with you on him being deranged...even in his opinion, though had you said the same about some of the loons on this board, i might have agreed with you.

and i like you too. ;oP

Last edited:

you can do better.

fact... the economy is on the upswing for the first time in years. that didn't happen in a vacuum. better (though not perfect) decisions were made in regard to the economy than were made by the previous admin.

fact... the DOW is up and recovering... though not as quickly as we might like. (personally, i think that has a lot to do with the intentional efforts of the "i hope he fails" crowd to undermine consumer confidence.... a necessary element of any economic recovery.

as for the 'i did not have sexual relations with that woman' thing...i've always thought he should have just told everyone it was none of their business and to just piss off.

fact... things are way better than they were. i think they'd have been better still if we put more money into shovel ready projects instead of giving more tax breaks to corporatists.

i disagree with you on him being deranged...even in his opinion, though had you said the same about some of the loons on this board, i might have agreed with you.

and i like you too. ;oP

what took you so long ? ....... :lol:

and i like you too. ;oP

what took you so long ? ....... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

you can do better.

and i like you too. ;oP

The very notion that some can deny that the economy is significantly better than it was just one year ago shows the political "hope the economy fails" agenda of some posters.

Is the economy perfect? No
Is there more room for improvement? Sure is

Is it better than a year ago? You bet your ass it is

1. Solidified an economy on the verge of depression
2. Dow Jones up 54% since passing of Stimulus
3. Housing sales up 27%
4. Index of Leading Economic Indicators up 7 consecutive months
5. GDP up
6. Saved the financial industry through TARP
7. Saved GM and Chrysler
8. Moved us out of the worst Recession in 70 years
9. Reestablished broken alliances around the globe
10. 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner

It never was on the verge of depression....that's just what they led us to believe. Truth is the damage he's doing now is what's causing all of the unemployment. If you know someone who's lost their job then you outta know the economy isn't solidified.

The DOW went from 13K to around 5K so it pretty much had nowhere to go but up....but it's still 3000 points below what it was the middle of last year.

Used TARP to bully companies to fire CEOs and make bad business decisions.

GM and Chrysler are still on the verge of bankruptcy. Only Ford is doing well......and they never took a cent.

We are still deep in a Recession. And Obama himself says we may have another dip soon if we don't stop spending.....so what does he do....spend even more.

He made friends with our enemies...and they continue to make fun of him behind his back...and in the process he's pissed off most of our former Allies. The UK, Israel, Pakistan, to name a few.

So he lost the Olympics and miraculously he gets the Nobel Prize....which is cheapened because of some of the past recipients....like terrorists and failed ex-presidents (Jimmy Carter)..and let's not forget about a snake-oil salesman Al Gore winning it. Looks like the prize is meaningless now.

and i like you too. ;oP

The very notion that some can deny that the economy is significantly better than it was just one year ago shows the political "hope the economy fails" agenda of some posters.

Is the economy perfect? No
Is there more room for improvement? Sure is

Is it better than a year ago? You bet your ass it is

The economy is worse because over 6 million people don't have jobs anymore. Unemployment used to be 5.9%.....it is officially 10.2% which means it's actually closer to 20%.

People still can't get a loan unless they have perfect credit....and they have to pay a shitload down to boot. A year ago many that don't qualify would have qualified. Everything costs more. People can't pay their bills. Taxes are going up everywhere.

NO....the economy isn't any better......it's worse.......the only difference is a lying bastard of a president says it's better. He's just trying to trick us once again....and fuckheads like you continue to believe him.

Forum List

Back