Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

Vindman is more loyal to the country than he is to Trump.

And for that he's gotta pay.

That coniving little weasel was trying to carve out a future soft spot for himself and nothing more.
Somebody's missing the big picture.

The picture starts and stops with overturning the 2016 election, the rest is just noise.
So is every impeachment overturning an election?

That coniving little weasel was trying to carve out a future soft spot for himself and nothing more.

The picture starts and stops with overturning the 2016 election, the rest is just noise.

No

Other than slander and libel, probably won't pay for his testimony.
I think he respects the civilian command fine, at least when they're not being corrupt.
I guess it's not being corrupt when Joe Biden and his kid use Ukraine as their own personal ATM but when Trump
wants to know where our seven billion dollars went, Burisma, then he's the corrupt one! :113:

Vindman doesn't respect Trump's authority and they used to fire war heroes like Douglas McArthur for things like that.

He doesn't make policy. It's not his job. He says quite clearly his allegiance to the Interagency.
He's a deep state viper who should have his head removed like we do with all dangerous snakes.

To me he seems as if he is the type of person who was put in an office, because if he was in the field, he would be one that ends up being killed in action by friendly fire.
He has been in the field, deployed on Iraq. He has earned multiple recognition s that don't come easily.

I laugh

No
You sure?

I think he respects the civilian command fine, at least when they're not being corrupt.
I guess it's not being corrupt when Joe Biden and his kid use Ukraine as their own personal ATM but when Trump
wants to know where our seven billion dollars went, Burisma, then he's the corrupt one! :113:

Vindman doesn't respect Trump's authority and they used to fire war heroes like Douglas McArthur for things like that.

He doesn't make policy. It's not his job. He says quite clearly his allegiance to the Interagency.
He's a deep state viper who should have his head removed like we do with all dangerous snakes.

To me he seems as if he is the type of person who was put in an office, because if he was in the field, he would be one that ends up being killed in action by friendly fire.
He has been in the field, deployed on Iraq. He has earned multiple recognition s that don't come easily.

I laugh
Of course you do.

I laugh
Of course you do.
Did you say the same of Flynn?

I laugh
Of course you do.
Did you say the same of Flynn?
I never disparaged his service record.

There is a monument in Saratoga National Park NY depicting a boot dedicated to an unnamed Revolutionary War officer. Benedict Arnold was a hero in the battle of Saratoga and wounded in the lower leg. He was also well known as a traitor.

Honorable service has nothing to do with one's political beliefs. I find it inappropriate that he chose to appear in full uniform with his medals on display. The message is "I'm a hero you can't question my motives".

When a man serves honorably, politics plays no role in his actions and Vidman is an honorable man. Let me ask you Trump Humpers a question, which man would you say has more honor, integrity and honesty. Vidman or Trump?

Honorable service has nothing to do with one's political beliefs. I find it inappropriate that he chose to appear in full uniform with his medals on display. The message is "I'm a hero you can't question my motives".

When a man serves honorably, politics plays no role in his actions and Vidman is an honorable man. Let me ask you Trump Humpers a question, which man would you say has more honor, integrity and honesty. Vidman or Trump?
C-SPAN 3 Live Stream | C-SPAN.org

So your answer is?

Any honor, integrity, or honesty - is dedicated to the inter-agencies - by his own admission.
So where it matters - President Trump.

Any honor, integrity, or honesty - is dedicated to the inter-agencies - by his own admission.

So the man who has had those trips all his life suddenly becomes a liar, but the man who has been a draft dodger, liar and cheat all his life suddenly becomes the honorable man. Smfh.

So your answer is?
Do you believe that your TDS affliction makes you honorable?

So the man who has had those trips all his life suddenly becomes a liar, but the man who has been a draft dodger, liar and cheat all his life suddenly becomes the honorable man. Smfh.

What trips?

I am able to separate Vindman's service as a soldier from his role in this latest attempt to illegitimately remove Trump from office. Vindman himself has said his loyalty is to the "Interagency". Alex Vindman Is Living Proof That The Deep State Exists, And Is Corrupt

"Illegitimately"?

Impeachment is in the US Constitution and it is in there for acts trump engaged in.

No -
And you all have being doing this charade dance for 3 years.

I am able to separate Vindman's service as a soldier from his role in this latest attempt to illegitimately remove Trump from office. Vindman himself has said his loyalty is to the "Interagency". Alex Vindman Is Living Proof That The Deep State Exists, And Is Corrupt

"Illegitimately"?

Impeachment is in the US Constitution and it is in there for acts trump engaged in.

No -
And you all have being doing this charade dance for 3 years.

Did Putin put you up to that post?

So your answer is?
Do you believe that your TDS affliction makes you honorable?

Do you think being a Trump Humper makes you honorable.

Forum List

Back