Alex Rodriguez

who cares what they get paid

is it absurdly high

sure

If it was you wouldn't you want as much as possible..FOR SURE

I am still ok...If the Yanks lose tonight they are in trouble.

They are still in great position to win the next 3 in a row off Pedro, Hamels and Blanton if he pitches game 4.

Let's see how tonights game fairs out

how fucking stupid are you...the whole team did nothing last night with the exception of Jeter...

And Paulie...come on man..you're smarter then that.

You pitched to A-rod not because you guys don't fear him...YOU WERE UP 6-0 OR 6-1. If it's 2-1...Unfortunately no one can hit a 6 run homerun .I bet you aren't pitching to him.

This is true. But putting him on with Posada STILL not representing the tying run would have just made more sense to me.

I don't know, It's A-ROD. It's ALWAYS scary to pitch to him.

I'd have taken my chance with Posada, but you're right. With the score, we had it locked up.

I'd just rather not see A-Rod hit a 2 run bomb and make it a 3 run deficit. 9th inning or not, that becomes a GAME. You know the Yanks and their comeback walkoff wins. I just would have rather seen Posada in that situation. If Posada beats you, oh well. You took the gamble. He's way less likely to hit a home run is all I'm saying.

I've been a Yankee fans since 1964 and the best feeling in the world is not just winning a World Series, oh no, the absolute best feeling comes immediately after winning, when all the lowlife cocksuckers who root against us, just for the sake of rooting against us have nothing left but their bitterness and frustration to gnaw for comfort.

We don't win every year, we might not win this year (yeah, right. Yanks in 6) but when we do eventually win you fucking losers can go back to trying to sucking your own dicks for fun.

Last edited:
People always hate the best Frank...Just the way it is.

I relish it to be honest.

Especially these new Philly fans that have sprouted out of no where.

Paulie...You the man and I consider you a real fan of the team but god damn that city could have cared less about the Phillies 5 year ago.

Anyway my friend sent me a great txt msg last night.

If the Phillies win every game and the Yankees lose every game for the next 15 years...Yankees would still have a better overall record.

Phillies are a TERRIFIC team right now and obviously last year but overall an awful franchise.

Yanks win tonight...I will feel a lot better about our chances this series...if we lose it could get ugly.

I've been a Yankee fans since 1964 and the best feeling in the world is not just winning a World Series, oh no, the absolute best feeling comes immediately after winning, when all the lowlife cocksuckers who root against us, just for the sake of rooting against us have nothing left but their bitterness and frustration to gnaw for comfort.

We don't win every year, we might not win this year (yeah, right. Yanks in 6) but when we do eventually win you fucking losers can go back to trying to sucking your own dicks for fun.

The Yankees have won 6 titles in those 45 years...does that mean you've sucked your own dick for 39 years Frank...for fun?

mantle-rfk550water.jpg

Anyone know CPR? A-Rod continues to choke.

0-7, 5 strikeouts.

The Yankees have won 6 titles in those 45 years...does that mean you've sucked your own dick for 39 years Frank...for fun?

mantle-rfk550water.jpg

No dillweed, it means I've been a fan through the leanest years when even the new-found Mets fans had a field day with me.

But, see, I'm not like you lowbrowknuckldraggingAlFrankenWorshiping morons, I get no thrill at reveling at how badly the Mets for instance sucked this year. Baseball season ends for me the day Yanks are eliminated, I simply stop caring and have no one to root for or against after that

Paulie...You the man and I consider you a real fan of the team but god damn that city could have cared less about the Phillies 5 year ago.

Taking a break to get the kids to bed and let the live DVR record so we can come back and fast forward through the commercials and all the bullshit.

I personally don't care about what the CITY thought of the team, I've been a diehard baseball and Phillies fan since I was a little kid.

Last year was second only to winning the lottery, but I think this year would even be SWEETER.

It's natual for fan attention to wane during a team's down years. Look at how many people show up for a Marlines game? :lol:

But if they were in the playoffs the whole stadium would be packed.

Phils fans aren't fake. We're just tired of losing, and we're enthusiastic NOW because it's been so damn long since we've been the kings.

We're certainly not on the Marlins fan level, I'll tell you that.

You can't even GET seats to an Eagles game all year, and that's before the season starts. But yet they choke every single year.

We're a passionate city about our sports, dude. We're REAL fans. We're just happy to see our various teams' front offices not being so jewish about spending money on players and actually caring about WINNING now.

Let's review:

Hit N Run: Good
Pinch hitting Jorge: Good
Not sending Melky: Bad
Jeter Bunting: Good Grief!! In all the times I'm watching the Yankees Jeter and Reggie Jackson are the 2 people most Clutch-able and Girardi has Jeter bunt with 2 strikes.

Jeter bunting at all, not my idea of wonderful -- albeit understandable under the circumstances. The man is just pure baseball and team.

But bunting with a two strike count? Come ON!!!!!!!! WTF?

I hated that.

I also hate the fact that Yankee fans get all over A-Rod's shit for this mini-slump. Look. The guy started off the season slow. Then he really came on. Post-season (pre World Series)? Terrific. Then, came the World Series. Let's be objective. Last night Lee was great. So how do Yankee fans get all over A-Rod for not getting it done last night? Please.

And tonight? I hate Pedro. He's a fucktard. But he's a solid pitcher and A-Rod got the benefit of some poor balls and strikes calls from the ump, too. Fuck it. Slumps happen.

Give the lad a day off. Maybe a little bumpin' ugies with the lovely Ms. Hudson and the lower pressure of NOT being in Yankee Stadium and Saturday is bound to be his day to REBOUND!

The Series IS coming back to Yankee Stadium. I am not at all convinced it will be 3-2 in favor of the Yankees, then, however. This one might go 7 games.

Last edited:
Arod is back to 2004-2007 Arod, 0-8 with 6 Ks.

Like I said, when the Yankees need A-Rod most, he doesn't show up. I said this was going to happen eventually. It wasn't a matter of if but rather when.

Forum List

Back