Alex Jones Ordered To Pay $4.1 Million In Compensatory Damages. Punitive Damage Amount To Come Tomorrow. Bad Week For Conservatives Only Gets Worse

It sounds juvenile, considering, regardless of how it plays out, you will still be a retard and I will not.
In order to overturn a jury verdict, you need either grossly wrong judgement by the jury, or an error in law. And that didn't happen in this case.

In order to overturn a jury verdict, you need either grossly wrong judgement by the jury, or an error in law. And that didn't happen in this case.
The jury didn’t render the verdict, the judge did. It’ll probably go up to the SCOTUS, be struck down, and you’ll whine like a bitch from across the sea.

That's gonna leave a mark.

Alex Jones verdict: Jury awards family of a Sandy Hook victim more than $45 million in punitive damages

Alex Jones must pay more than $45 million in punitive damages to the family of a Sandy Hook massacre victim, jury orders​

The award is in addition to the $4.1M the jury ordered the Infowars host to pay the family Thursday for the suffering he and his website and broadcast caused them.
Free speech has a price when one torments the victims of unheard of atrocities that resulted in the death of beloved children. I understand he has a 9-figure net worth. Losing an 8-figure handslap may just make him think before speaking unkindly of people who lost 70 one-and-only child. apiece

Alex Jones and his media company have a net worth up to $270 million, forensic economist testifies, saying the conspiracy theorist has monetized 'hate speech'​

Though I do not believe for one second that $45 million dollars of damage was caused.
No matter what ANY OF YOU claim to the contrary.

I am glad that idiot got what he deserved.
You simply, cannot run around and deliberately make up shit/call people liars.
It's called 'slander/libel'.

Jeez - you'd think his lawyer would have screamed at him that his Sandy Hook blather was MASSIVELY actionable?
Apparently not.
Or Jones didn't listen.

There are more lawsuits to come. When Jones is broke I hope he will be criminally charged. Funny how some Christians support this disgusting person.
Though I think Jones is a joke.
Criminally charged with what?
We do have laws protecting free speech, you know?

What he said was pathetic and actionable.
But I see nothing illegal in it.

Though I think Jones is a joke.
Criminally charged with what?
We do have laws protecting free speech, you know?

What he said was pathetic and actionable.
But I see nothing illegal in it.

I'm not a lawyer.

It sounds juvenile, considering, regardless of how it plays out, you will still be a retard and I will not.
If a retarded person thinks somebody else is retarded that makes zero difference. The proof is in the pudding and I own a tapioca factory

You're take. It's terrible. Not sure how I can be any clearer on that.

I am take??? It's terrible.

What the fuck is "You're take" anyway? Makes no sense, reinforces the fact your previous post makes no sense either.

If you can't be clearer than that, I guess it's time to stop talking to each other, it's clearly a waste of time. Bye.

Forum List

Back