Alert the American haters!...Pentagon transferring (Another) $3.8 billion to border wall

Doesn’t really matter, we will tear down the wall as soon as Trump is gone
You forget Dems were for it before they were against it. Lol
The wall is a monument to hate

It will be gone shortly after Trump is

A great big wall to keep the foreign invaders out of our country. Higher wages for American workers, less crime, less illegal drugs coming into the country. A win-win situation.

Some invaders
People who come to mow our lawns and make our beds

I can see why you are so afraid

The legal immigrants come here to work, not the illegals.

Wonderful news! Our president keeps winning and winning and winning..........
..........and winning and winning and winning! I'm NOT tired of all this winning.
How much, if new fence, will that pay for? Currently it's $20 Million per mile. If it keeps falling down or erosion takes care of tunneling naturally, then how much more will that cost to repair... It needs to last, right?

"Bush's fence averaged $4 million a mile; Trump's wall costs five times that—$20 million a mile. The overall cost of $11 billion is approaching the price of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier."

$11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly

$11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly

Then we'll just raise your taxes.
???
??? You don't work and pay taxes? That's OK, we'll just take your EBT card and welfare check.
You must be feeble or just plain ignorant.

A great big wall to keep the foreign invaders out of our country. Higher wages for American workers, less crime, less illegal drugs coming into the country. A win-win situation.

Some invaders

I can mow my own lawn and make my own bed too. ROFL.

Some invaders

The legal immigrants come here to work, not the illegals.
Sure they do

They come here to work and support their families

The Pentagon is moving $3.8 billion from various weapons programs such as the F-35 fighter jet to pay for President Trump’s southern border wall, according to a notice sent to Congress on Thursday (13 Feb 2020)...

Congress twice voted to overturn Trump's emergency declaration, which allowed him to reprogram defense funds for the wall, but were unable to override his vetoes.

The money being reprogrammed Thursday is being taken under a different executive authority that allows counter-drug funds to be used on the wall.

The notice says that $2.2 billion from the Pentagon’s base fiscal 2020 budget and $1.6 billion from a war fund known as the Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) account will be transferred to the Pentagon’s counter-drug fund, which will then be used on the wall.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

-----------

Billions more likely coming from separate accounts in DoD (Military Construction).

Just today's transfer, is more money than the President received from Congress for the wall in 2017, 2018 and 2019 combined. And it is only a part of what will be hitting the street this year.

We are off to the races with a massive Border Wall building program.

“...account will be transferred to the Pentagon’s counter-drug fund...”

Sounds perfectly appropriate to me considering the wall will do more to “counter” drugs entering this country than just about anything else they could spend it on.

This will save money on drug enforcement and it will cost Mexico hundreds of millions in drug profits. Hey guess what? They really are paying for the wall. Also la Raza will be cutting its funding short for all of the privately-owned politicians whose nests they've been fattening with cartel money.

Jo

Some invaders

Not Trump

That is why he hires them to work at his golf resorts

That isn't going to happen. The wall is going to be GREAT. Maga! :D
I get the impression that some are diverting from what taxpayers really think is a boondoggle. That wall. It isn't great.

Sure it is. It is going to be a great big beautiful wall. Part of our ongoing efforts to decrease if not eliminate illegals and the crime that comes in with them. Yahoo! It's about time SOMEBODY did something. Past time, actually.

Some invaders

Not Trump

The wall will do very little to slow down the influx of hard-working Mexicans who want to do it right. What it will do is interrupt the drug traffic and cut off cartel money from DC.

Then you'll see some serious withdrawals baby.

Jo

You are super creepy.

Apologies darling, I won't enter your orange nightmares. Thanks for the invitation, but no thanks.

Sexual harassing misogynist creepy NPC.

Thanks for confessing.

Creep. Quit creeping on the women here.
Well, Dim Dumb Denizen (3D) earns a NEW moniker. Creepy Dim Dumb Denizen, C Triple D, if you will.

How about these song lyrics: He's a super creep, super creep, he's super creepy! Yow! :D

Some invaders

Not Trump

The wall will do very little to slow down the influx of hard-working Mexicans who want to do it right. What it will do is interrupt the drug traffic and cut off cartel money from DC.

Then you'll see some serious withdrawals baby.

Jo
Of course not

Most do not cross through the desert

Apologies darling, I won't enter your orange nightmares. Thanks for the invitation, but no thanks.

Thanks for confessing.

Well, Dim Dumb Denizen (3D) earns a NEW moniker. Creepy Dim Dumb Denizen, C Triple D, if you will.

How about these song lyrics: He's a super creep, super creep, he's super creepy! Yow! :D
He needs to hook up with Creepy Crepitus (CC). It could be a match made in hell, CC and C Triple D!

Thanks for confessing.

He needs to hook up with Creepy Crepitus (CC). It could be a match made in hell, CC and C Triple D!

Perfect! Lol!

Well, since it is almost Valentine's Day, let's send these lonely social retards some Valentines!

That isn't going to happen. The wall is going to be GREAT. Maga! :D
I get the impression that some are diverting from what taxpayers really think is a boondoggle. That wall. It isn't great.

Sure it is. It is going to be a great big beautiful wall. Part of our ongoing efforts to decrease if not eliminate illegals and the crime that comes in with them. Yahoo! It's about time SOMEBODY did something. Past time, actually.
I think the lyrics to the Grand Illusion suck, but the name of the song rings true.

Uncle Ferd says, "Dat oughta get the wall built faster...

... but ain't Mexico s'posed to pay fer it?"

I don't care and never cared if Mexico paid for it, as long as it gets built. A good use of money, IMO.

President Trump has Mexico patrolling its own southern border. Mexico is paying for our southern border security one way or another.

Thanks for confessing.

Perfect! Lol!

Well, since it is almost Valentine's Day, let's send these lonely social retards some Valentines!

Trump War Room - Text WOKE to 88022 on Twitter

That was before they realized that good, real Americans would stop voting for the party of free shit, filth and foreigners...Now they are fully aware that without the citizens of Mexico they become irrelevant....but, but, but...RUSSIA!
Ain't that right rightwinger Denizen ?

The Pentagon is moving $3.8 billion from various weapons programs such as the F-35 fighter jet to pay for President Trump’s southern border wall, according to a notice sent to Congress on Thursday (13 Feb 2020)...

Congress twice voted to overturn Trump's emergency declaration, which allowed him to reprogram defense funds for the wall, but were unable to override his vetoes.

The money being reprogrammed Thursday is being taken under a different executive authority that allows counter-drug funds to be used on the wall.

The notice says that $2.2 billion from the Pentagon’s base fiscal 2020 budget and $1.6 billion from a war fund known as the Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) account will be transferred to the Pentagon’s counter-drug fund, which will then be used on the wall.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

-----------

Billions more likely coming from separate accounts in DoD (Military Construction).

Just today's transfer, is more money than the President received from Congress for the wall in 2017, 2018 and 2019 combined. And it is only a part of what will be hitting the street this year.

We are off to the races with a massive Border Wall building program.

“...account will be transferred to the Pentagon’s counter-drug fund...”

Sounds perfectly appropriate to me considering the wall will do more to “counter” drugs entering this country than just about anything else they could spend it on.

Mexico isn’t paying for the wall?

Perfect! Lol!

Trump War Room - Text WOKE to 88022 on Twitter

:lol: :113:

Forum List

Back