Alert: All children ages 12 to 15 to be injected with COVID-19 Shots in UK Schools with or without parental Consent

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Corona fascists at work!
Do you know many politicians ( corrupted scumbag and trash of humanity) who openly let to inoculate either themselves or their children ( if they have any what very seldom is) ?

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
I’ve just been informed via someone senior in the vaccination authorities that they will begin VACCINATING ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN AGED 12 – 15 years old STARTING SEPTEMBER 6th 2021.
WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.

Corona fascists at work!
Do you know many politicians ( corrupted scumbag and trash of humanity) who openly let to inoculate either themselves or their children ( if they have any what very seldom is) ?

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
I’ve just been informed via someone senior in the vaccination authorities that they will begin VACCINATING ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN AGED 12 – 15 years old STARTING SEPTEMBER 6th 2021.

Like Polio or Smallpox or whooping cough, right?

Corona fascists at work!

I have a question. When we were kids we had to be vaccinated before we could begin kindergarten. As a 5 year old I had no ability to wonder why or possible future implications of being required to have these vaccines, so I'm curious if the reason there is so much push back is because it's new and has not had years for the scientists to study and understand side effects or something else?

And if it's so important, do we require new immigrants to be vaccinated when they allow them into the country? What about the ones that are in our centers but have no legal status?

Forum List

Back