Alec Baldwin: "I'll stop doing President Trump impression if he realeses his tax returns"

Alec Baldwin is a complete ASSHOLE

I thought he promised to move to Canada anyway

Alec Baldwin is a complete ASSHOLE

I thought he promised to move to Canada anyway

Liberals only lie about going to Canada, just to get our hopes up I think.

There attitude is, why move to Canada when we can bring Canada here cuz they hate America.

• Banned
"Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad" - Trump

Is that supposed to be a threat....doing impressions? :p

This is the 2nd time this egotistical, bloated libtard has lied his ass off about leaving the country if a Republican wins an election.

Hey Alec, do us a favor and LEAVE already!

I'm a Trump supporter and i think the impression's funny. it's good to have a sense of humor!

Alec does a GREAT Herr Drumpf impression! :clap:

Trump will be kept busy twitter hissyfitting, constantly reminding the world of his emotional intelligence level. The people HAVE spoken and Trump is the tweeter in chief for all americans.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to the humor. I'm irked by the dumbass' thinking his impressions are some kind of threat. :p. Keep 'em coming, dumbass.

ON A SEPERATE ISSUE, THOUGH...when is he going to keep his promise & leave?!

I'm a Trump supporter and i think the impression's funny. it's good to have a sense of humor!

Agreed.

It's the mainstream media who are the assholes.

Should have never turned the airways over to corporate power, too late.

Yeah, whatever.
Don't try to dumb it down for me though.
This isn't about money. It's all about spiritual warfare and the pride of man.

Everything in america is always about money, and your media machine has nothing to do with "spiritual warfare". The foolish and hollow "pride of man" I can agree on however. The FCC was deregulated under the Clinton administration. Back in the 1980's there were 50 some odd companies in the US media game. You know; competition and all that. Now? Six major multinational corporations bought control of 90% of what americans see, hear, and read. Media is mind control, that's the point now, to control the perceptual reality of the masses. So you can be sold bogus wars, bogus candidates, and bogus hopes and dreams while corporate power continues to economically cannibalize american society. Outlets such as Fox News and MSNBC are all pushing the same perceptual reality, they merely target different neural reward/pleasure centers in their respective constituent’s brains. Ultimately it’s all the same shit for the same purpose. And you respond as designed, you watch. And you’ll continue to.

Is that supposed to be a threat....doing impressions? :p

This is the 2nd time this egotistical, bloated libtard has lied his ass off about leaving the country if a Republican wins an election.

Hey Alec, do us a favor and LEAVE already!

Alec Baldwin knows how to get under Trump's very thin skin. Since Trump is whining about SNL on Twitter, looks like it's working.

"Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad" - Trump
Interesting that it is SOOOOOO "unwatchable" that Tramp can't stop watching it!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back