Alec Baldwin gets reamed on twitter.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
This guy..still walking free after killing someone...tells Heche she is brave. Really? So brave, she was schlozzed while driving, hit a garage, TOOK OFF as a hit and run, slammed into a house and destroyed it. Twitter is having a field day bashing his sorry ass. Good. And Heche? Will she walk free too for her "bravery"?

Smith not arrested after assaulting someone on national tv.
Baldwin having a good time after shooting someone.
Heche doing a hit and run, then a hit and burn.
Gislaine's victims still victims and the perps still free.

Jan 6th folks still sitting in the gulag for walking into the capitol after being invited in.

Think about that for awhile.

Last "totem post" before I hit the bed to try for some sleep:

Lady who lost everything (lets not pray for her...only for that drunken skank Heche) has a gofundme. So far its up to 52k, so thats good, but it won't replace all that she lost that cannot be replaced. I know exactly how that feels.:(

:sleep:

(lets not pray for her...only for that drunken skank Heche
----------------------------------------------

When I was a Christian, I always prayed for people who are lost souls.

Smith not arrested after assaulting someone on national tv.
Baldwin having a good time after shooting someone.
Heche doing a hit and run, then a hit and burn.
Gislaine's victims still victims and the perps still free.

Jan 6th folks still sitting in the gulag for walking into the capitol after being invited in.

Think about that for awhile.

I have. I'm glad the Jan 6 Traitors are in jail.

I'm less concerned with dumb celebrities. And frankly, I'd have smacked Chris Rock, too.

1659954068978.png

I'm less concerned with dumb celebrities. And frankly, I'd have smacked Chris Rock, too.

View attachment 679237
Will Smith is a closet homo and his wife is his beard. It's known all over Hollywood. And it was probably a set-up for rating, because nobody cares about that shit anymore.

(lets not pray for her...only for that drunken skank Heche
----------------------------------------------

When I was a Christian, I always prayed for people who are lost souls.
That's nice.
So you aren't a christian anymore then, I guess?
I don't pray for people who drive drunk or are so protected they get away with murder.

View attachment 679237
^^^^
Just when you thought this fucking asshole couldn't be more loatsome, he goes and digs a hole in the ground so the bar can be set even lower.

You can get "reamed" in prison but you can't get "reamed" in a freaking pop-culture blog. Will the actor face felony charges or will Hollywood big bucks interfere with justice?

View attachment 679237

Of course you would. You little leftists are always showing you prefer violence to solutions.

The one thing you can really count on, is lefties doing the wrong damn thing each and every time.

That's nice.
So you aren't a christian anymore then, I guess?
I don't pray for people who drive drunk or are so protected they get away with murder.
I'm ashamed of myself. I wish for her to find the peace she so desperately sought and feel badly for her family. The lady that had her house destroyed thankfully can start anew. Her gofundme is up to 137K. Anne, on the other hand, suffered much before passing out while being burned literally alive and trapped in her car.

Why should he? It was an accident, caused by someone else's negligence.

But Baldwin made fun of Trump, that's all that matters to you.

No, it wasn't. It is called CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE.

And it is a felony.

DURRRRRR

And it has nothing to do with Trump you fucking clod.

It has everything to do with him KILLING AN INNOCENT WOMAN!

I'm ashamed of myself. I wish for her to find the peace she so desperately sought and feel badly for her family. The lady that had her house destroyed thankfully can start anew. Her gofundme is up to 137K. Anne, on the other hand, suffered much before passing out while being burned literally alive and trapped in her car.

Yes, she experienced one of the most excruciating ways to die.

I feel very sorry for her and her family.

It's a horrible way to go.

Why should he? It was an accident, caused by someone else's negligence.

But Baldwin made fun of Trump, that's all that matters to you.

It was a murder caused by Baldwin.

When will you fucking liberals learn to take responsibility for your own fucking actions? You pick up a gun, point it at someone and pull the trigger and that person dies you should go to prison for murder. Not blaming someone else because the gun had a bullet in it. Guns tend to have bullets in them. That's why you don't point any gun at anything or anyone you don't intend to shoot.

Forum List

Back