What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aldis unexpectedly shutter stores in Chicago and Memphis...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even though Aldis is expanding nationwide...these stores closed without warning.

If you read between the lines of the spokespersons statement, what is says is...we were getting robbed blind.

Last edited:

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:laughing0301:

The shopping carts would not take EBT. ;)

ZZ PUPPS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The ol' 5 finger discount strikes again.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm all for companies closing down in all crime ridden areas.

The only problem is, if they close them all down, the criminals will just move to non-criminal areas and start all over.

Only way to solve this is exterminate the criminals. And a great start is the White House.

Disir

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to hire your own security in order to control that crap.

Even so, you would have to be in a location that the prosecutor is willing to file charges. I don't understand why we have to deal this just so another generation can "get it".

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are just dangerous neighborhoods.
They certainly ste dangerous as only democrats know how to make them

But dont worry

asian immigrants will move in and take over the space

Some of them will die

but the family will live long enough to put their kids through harvard while the gang bangers kill each other

Last edited:

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The one in Memphis is in a horrible area. I wouldnt even want to drive through that shit hole.

OP
Missourian

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are just dangerous neighborhoods.

Oh yeah. That is true.

But it's like Rudy Giuliani's "broken window theory".

When things are bad, they only tend to get worse without nearly draconian crackdowns.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In some liberal jurisdictions, its legal to rob someone as long as you take less than $950 worth.

This kind of thing adds up, even for a major company like Aldi's.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tired of negros stealing them blind.

OP
Missourian

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm all for companies closing down in all crime ridden areas.

I feel for the law abiding citizens who had something nice and now it's gone because low-lifes made it impossible for the company to survive in that location.

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
Another indication of the breakdown of society.

Rationality had better kick in soon before there's nowhere for stores to hide from the increasing crime.

Can that fact at least be motivation for a discussion on the causes and the possible remedies?

Throwing more Americans in jails has been tried and it doesn't work.

Does anybody care??

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Even so, you would have to be in a location that the prosecutor is willing to file charges. I don't understand why we have to deal this just so another generation can "get it".

You also have to be in an area where you have REAL police protection, not government paid goons that service the politicians and not the people.

Irving, Texas - Plano, Texas - Dallas, Texas - Mesquite, Texas - Frisco, Texas - Murphy, Texas - Allen, Texas - Lewisville, Texas - Denton, Texas - are excellent examples of the "police" actually being government paid mafia style goon squads. They don't give a shit about the law. They don't give a shit about protecting anyone except their paychecks, and only are out of the donut shops when the local politicians tell them they need to be out harassing people or tormenting certain groups of people or certain people individually.

Theses cities back the crime and punish the victims. The city managements, political offices, and city workers are all heavily taxfunded criminal mafia driven organizations. There is no LAW in these places, there is no JUSTICE, and those that are supposed to uphold the laws and prosecute criminals take bribes and are easily paid off to do whatever it is you want them to do, unless their crime bosses override it.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even though Aldis is expanding nationwide...these stores closed without warning.

If you read between the lines of the spokespersons statement, what is says is...we were getting robbed blind.

Yep. If not running a 24/7 store, you can't or shouldn't be paying 24/7 protection from burglary and repeated occurrences is the indicator you would have to. Walgreen had the same problem in parts of LA and elsewhere, but theirs involved drugs. I blame no corporation for having to take steps, (including closures) protecting itself from the worst elements in declining locations. If an asset, location or profit center becomes a drag on corporate ROI, you got to cut it loose, as a food store or drug store cannot change a nieghborhood.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Even with private security they'll still get screwed.
If you try and stop the people stealing all of your shit you end up getting sued.

The article mentioned that with Aldis closing it only leaves one grocery store to provide for the entire area.
It'll be gone soon as well when all the thieves have one choice to steal from.

Disir

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You also have to be in an area where you have REAL police protection, not government paid goons that service the politicians and not the people.

Irving, Texas - Plano, Texas - Dallas, Texas - Mesquite, Texas - Frisco, Texas - Murphy, Texas - Allen, Texas - Lewisville, Texas - Denton, Texas - are excellent examples of the "police" actually being government paid mafia style goon squads. They don't give a shit about the law. They don't give a shit about protecting anyone except their paychecks, and only are out of the donut shops when the local politicians tell them they need to be out harassing people or tormenting certain groups of people or certain people individually.

Theses cities back the crime and punish the victims. The city managements, political offices, and city workers are all heavily taxfunded criminal mafia driven organizations. There is no LAW in these places, there is no JUSTICE, and those that are supposed to uphold the laws and prosecute criminals take bribes and are easily paid off to do whatever it is you want them to do, unless their crime bosses override it.
My dad lived in Mesquite for several years. There really isn't anything there. I'm not a fan of Dallas County. It really is the State of Dallas.

Chicago has police that could do that but you have to have someone willing to prosecute and there be repercussions.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List