Albuquerque carry ban: Where's the "We need more gun control!!" crowd?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
For reference:
Open and concealed carry laws suspended in Albuquerque for 30 days

Been reading though the relevant topics on this board and others; I find the lack of support from the usual suspects for this move quite fascinating.
To be fair, I have a number of idiots and trolls on ignore, so maybe I intentionally missed some of what I expected – but they’re idiots and trolls, so they don’t, ever, count.

So.... what’s what, guys?
Why aren’t you standing and cheering for the governor and her bold action to save the children?
Where’s your defense of such a bold and beautiful act?
This -IS- the sort of thing you believe needs done – right?

For reference:

Been reading though the relevant topics on this board and others; I find the lack of support from the usual suspects for this move quite fascinating.
To be fair, I have a number of idiots and trolls on ignore, so maybe I intentionally missed some of what I expected – but they’re idiots and trolls, so they don’t, ever, count.

Why aren’t you standing and cheering for the governor and her bold action to save the children?
it is a state of emergency to which governor is closer than i. do you really think a governor can not take such measures?

For reference:

Not any worse then bypassing the courts and taking guns from crazy people.

Where was the outcry over that?

it is a state of emergency to which governor is closer than i. do you really think a governor can not take such measures?
FUCK NO.

#1. There is no " emergency", it's a deliberate failure by bed wetters to enforce laws, and allow criminal scum to run amok.

#2. NO EMERGENCY justifies suspending rights PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION.

I'll determine what is an emergency or not for me and my family. I certainly don't need some pussy bureaucrat who has never felt fear a day in their life telling me what I need to be concerned about.

They can shove their declarations up their ass for all I care, I'm staying strapped....Add to that a declared emergency is exactly the time that you need to be strapped.

Chew on this.....If the government can break the law during an emergency, the government will create an emergency so it can break the law.

The governor is in direct violation of the 2nd amendment and should be arrested if we had a DOJ that was not in league with her.
The state also violated the First Amendment during Covid in terms of the right to assemble, attend church and practice your religion, and the right to post things about the vaccine were censored, thus thwarting your freedom of speech as well.

But everyone seemed to go along with it and no harm came to those who imposed this based on the notion of "emergency"

Why then should they not push for more violations of the Constitution that they hate so much?

The state also violated the First Amendment during Covid in terms of the right to assemble, attend church and practice your religion, and the right to post things about the vaccine were censored, thus thwarting your freedom of speech as well.
But everyone seemed to go along with it and no harm came to those who imposed this based on the notion of "emergency"
Why then should they not push for more violations of the Constitution that they hate so much?
And that's exactly what's happening here - a trial ballon, floated by an expendable Democrat.

Not any worse then bypassing the courts and taking guns from crazy people.

Where was the outcry over that?
Why are the crazy people loose to begin with? If we know they are crazy enough to take their guns away then they are crazy enough to lock them up.

Why are the crazy people loose to begin with? If we know they are crazy enough to take their guns away then they are crazy enough to lock them up.
There yah go. We should bypass the courts and throw all the crazy people in jail.

That's even more fascist then taking their guns.

Good job.

Forum List

Back