Alaska just had its hottest December ever recorded

Is there life beyond the US Northeast?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No. Hot places don't count

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
The shear number of people who have no clue how earths atmosphere works to cool the planet..

Its simply amazing how many have no concept of the basics in energy flow and how it creates a paradoxical presentation. A spike in arctic temps is expected right before massive cooling sets in..

The shear number of people who have no clue how earths atmosphere works to cool the planet..

Is it the covailent bonds?
Thanks for volunteering to show your ignorance... And to prove my point...
Classic regressive mouth crapping!

Covailent bonds is ignorant, not regressive.
Maybe Silly Billy thinks that the bonds are 'bi'. LOL
Too bad you and others are having a hard time with physical laws..

No, just made up witch craft regresives call science.

Tell me more about the physical law that shields warm matter from cooler photons.

Wow! I cannot believe you found such an anomaly.

I checked the GISS station data for that site and it matched quite closely, although it dropped out in the early 90s.

What is so anomalous is that the homogenization algorithm has left it alone! I even checked between v2 and v3. Only one value changed.

I checked the closest station, Summit airport, same thing.

I am flummoxed. Arctic stations are notorious for being wildly adjusted.

But there are weather indicators in the Arctic that cannot be wildly adjusted. Glacier and the polar ice cap. And both are diminishing rapidly. The satellites of the US, EU, Russia, and Japan all show this. Therefore how do you deny the rapid warming of the Arctic?

Globull cooling debunked
Scientists don't say there's global cooling.
No they went from warming to climate change when they realized it wasn't warming. Apparently you didn't get the memo and are still clinging to old fake news. How embarrassing

We also went from flat earth to round as the science got better.
Taking a boat across the ocean = science?

If I drive to Canada is that science?

Actually if you go to the flat earth society website they will explain how you can sail around the world without it being a globe.

Though with your science denying background I am a tad surprised you are not a flat earther
the flat earther folks believe in man made global warming --LOL

Actually, even the Flat Earth Society believes in climate change

No they went from warming to climate change when they realized it wasn't warming. Apparently you didn't get the memo and are still clinging to old fake news. How embarrassing

Grampa has not commented on the scientific papers from 2017 I showed him referring to GLOBAL WARMING.
Grampa pretended that the term is no longer used.
View attachment 171644 View attachment 171645
53da886a21244_RPY_PENIS_CLOUD_030288665.jpg

Actually if you go to the flat earth society website they will explain how you can sail around the world without it being a globe.

Though with your science denying background I am a tad surprised you are not a flat earther
the flat earther folks believe in man made global warming --LOL

Actually, even the Flat Earth Society believes in climate change

That is pretty funny, but as the guy stated, he is only speaking for himself. I spent about a year debating flat earthers on a Christian forum and none of them believe in AGW, most don't even believe in outer space.

Forum List

Back