Alaska just had its hottest December ever recorded

Is there life beyond the US Northeast?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No. Hot places don't count

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
The shear number of people who have no clue how earths atmosphere works to cool the planet..

Its simply amazing how many have no concept of the basics in energy flow and how it creates a paradoxical presentation. A spike in arctic temps is expected right before massive cooling sets in..

The shear number of people who have no clue how earths atmosphere works to cool the planet..

Is it the covailent bonds?

Its simply amazing how many have no concept of the basics in energy flow and how it creates a paradoxical presentation. A spike in arctic temps is expected right before massive cooling sets in..

05186d1f33ddeb54801134fc9d0c333520c919.jpg

But wait. I thought the Northeast portion of the United States wa's the world!
Today I found out that Alaska (the largest US state) exists, and it just had it's hottest December ever.
You may make your global warming-denying self feel better by rating the news "funny" though. Haha
Alaska sees record-high temperatures in December
So in the 150 years it's been recorded, it has never been this warm. Got it. What about the 4 billion years before that?

Read the OP they start record keeping till 1936
So in the roughly 85 years then. Still, what do the libbos say about the other 4 billion years? ;)
upload_2018-1-15_23-12-36.png

But wait. I thought the Northeast portion of the United States wa's the world!
Today I found out that Alaska (the largest US state) exists, and it just had it's hottest December ever.
You may make your global warming-denying self feel better by rating the news "funny" though. Haha
Alaska sees record-high temperatures in December
So in the 150 years it's been recorded, it has never been this warm. Got it. What about the 4 billion years before that?

Read the OP they start record keeping till 1936
So in the roughly 85 years then. Still, what do the libbos say about the other 4 billion years? ;)
View attachment 171767
The first graph prepared by the first weatherman.

cave-dweller-chisel.jpg

I live here (Alaska), it's f'ing cold, OK? It sucks to be everywhere else, but it's still f'in' cold here.
Remember, these "hottest ever!!!" advisories come from a group that tells us -25F in the Arctic indicated "warming". in any event, didn't they just tell us in IPCC 5 that the oceans absorb 90% of the warming?

Thanks for volunteering to show your ignorance... And to prove my point...

Covailent bonds are ignorant?
Who am I to argue with your sudden discovery?

Yesterday at 6 am or so it was 2 degrees here. Possibly the coldest it has been.

Classic regressive mouth crapping!

Covailent bonds is ignorant, not regressive.

Covailent bonds is ignorant, not regressive.
Maybe Silly Billy thinks that the bonds are 'bi'. LOL

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat2_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat3_t2anom_1-day.png

Climate Reanalyzer

Well now, if it is normally -30, and warms to -10, even though that is cold, it is still 20 degrees warmer than normal.
No matter how many times you are shown that this is a normal cyclical event and natural variation of earths physical systems you post up this crap..

Come on Old Fraud post up the physical process that shows your 'warming' outside of natural variation and process..

Forum List

Back