Alaska governor says Biden treats Venezuela better than his state: '2024 can't come soon enough'

He should tend to getting his state free of the Murkowski cartel.
Why? She supports the Willow Project, that may come up for final decision by the Biden administration this month.

Murkowski Underscores Strong Support for Willow Project, Calls on Administration to Select Alternative E​

“Keep in your mind and heart the people who the Willow Project will most benefit”​

With less than 30 days before the administration makes a final decision that will dictate the survival of the ConocoPhillips’ Willow Project on Alaska’s North Slope, U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) underscored her strong support for the environmentally-just project that will protect national energy security, support Alaska Native communities and the entire state of Alaska, and improve the livelihoods and life expectancy of Alaska Natives.

From her Senate floor speech:
“What I hope to do, along with my colleague, Senator Sullivan is to further educate members of the Senate and really people around the country about this project by explaining how it will help to benefit the nearly 11,000 Alaska Native people and residents who call the North Slope home, how it will support good paying union jobs, how it will reduce our energy imports from quite honestly some of the worst regimes in the world and why its approval is both necessary and prudent.”
“It's projected to create an estimated 2,500 construction jobs. Seventy-five percent of them will be filled by union labor. So, unions are supportive of this. Once complete, it will support 300 permanent jobs, which then in turn spins off thousands more across the state and across the country.”
“So instead of importing from places with no environmental standards to speak, we should be confident that the energy that we need is coming from a project with a tiny footprint that is safely operated with as little impact as humanly possible and we can ensure that the benefits of production go to the Alaska Natives of the North Slope and the communities around the state and around the country, rather than petrocrats like Vladimir Putin.”
“I urge the Biden administration in the strongest possible terms to listen to all the support for this important project. And I urge them to reject the false and misguided claims about impacts coming from some. I would urge them to issue a record of decision early next month—selecting alternative E without new limits or extraneous conditions.”

Sadly, the gop governor of that state wants America to be more like Iran or Saudi arabia when it come to freedom of its own people. I'll stick with Biden.

The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

Republican guy attacks Joe Biden. Game changer.
The Democrat from Alaska is also wanting Biden to make this project a go, it will help the state and their people, the people of Alaska vastly support this move, Democrats included.

Forum List

Back