Alabama...

Thank black voters of Alabama!

Only folks you should be thanking are the ones that chose to write in a name, they made the difference.

not really. if it was just up to them, we'd have the child molester in the senate.

:thup:

Really, almost 23,000 write-ins, had they gone with their parties candidate he would have been elected. They essentially assured his defeat.

Sure..good for them--they found a way to satisfy both conscience and party...they knew what they were doing.

What I love about this is the stinging slap to face that it is to the Alt/right. Trump looks dumb..and Bannon...Bannon..looks weak and ineffectual. The true Republican party is reasserting itself--and the alt/right scum extremists..are losing ground every day.

Congrats to Doug Jones...he is a moderate Democrat that may well surprise everyone.

iu

Good Lord, now all the leftist fuckwits that just days ago were denigrating Alabamians... now they're all fans.

Nope. Still not a fan. Just happy they tossed the perv.

It's just a state. Actually, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Mobile, etc. are pretty progressive towns.

Yup. I know. It’s a backassward state and it has as many votes in the senate as states that are worth a shit. It’s cool though. These things take time.

Only folks you should be thanking are the ones that chose to write in a name, they made the difference.

not really. if it was just up to them, we'd have the child molester in the senate.

Really, almost 23,000 write-ins, had they gone with their parties candidate he would have been elected. They essentially assured his defeat.

Sure..good for them--they found a way to satisfy both conscience and party...they knew what they were doing.

What I love about this is the stinging slap to face that it is to the Alt/right. Trump looks dumb..and Bannon...Bannon..looks weak and ineffectual. The true Republican party is reasserting itself--and the alt/right scum extremists..are losing ground every day.

Congrats to Doug Jones...he is a moderate Democrat that may well surprise everyone.

iu

Child if you think a coward sucker punching anyone is funny, you need professional help.

iu

Child if you think a coward sucker punching anyone is funny, you need professional help.

under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. but you don't think it's ok to sucker punch a nazi piece of garbage? meh....

if I could punch goebbels in the face, I'd happily do it.

iu

I think Alabama needs to take care of their hookworm problem.

iu

under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. but you don't think it's ok to sucker punch a nazi piece of garbage? meh....

No doubt....the ALT-Right WeakWhyte bullchit gotta go!

rivalsAntiFa.gif

iu

So you think violence is perfectly fine to achieve your political goals. You know what they call people like you, terrorist. And that's pretty rich coming form a so called "lawyer". I guess "by any means necessary" isn't just a slogan with you and your terrorist ilk.

iu

She's pond scum... no offense to pond scum.

iu

So you think violence is perfectly fine to achieve your political goals. You know what they call people like you, terrorist. And that's pretty rich coming form a so called "lawyer". I guess "by any means necessary" isn't just a slogan with you and your terrorist ilk.

She's no lawyer. She's on this board 24/7.

iu

She's no lawyer. She's on this board 24/7.

There's a lot of retried people on the board from may different occupations.

Forum List

Back