Alabama police officer charged with murder of pregnant girlfriend

Right........ and how many police officers have families? do you think any of them do? or do they all just off their spouses when they get pregnant?
There are defective individuals throughout every industry and every job type. Picking out the worst example to describe any vocation in its entirety is extremely small minded and simplistic. You can probably do better.
It isn't about the police genius, it's about a man who murdered his pregnant fiance' and is an officer of the law.

If you show me where I've ever done that I'll give your ignorant ass $5,000. You need to learn that individuals are not responsible for the crimes of groups you associate them with, nor are groups responsible for the crimes of individuals you associate them with. I'm not even right wing by the way, shithead.

The worst part is you know you're being a dishonest piece of shit, because your immediate response was "This is what you people do too!" One more brazen hypocrite that feels justified in their stupidity because "They do it too!"
You need to tell that to the islamophobes on this site. They blame all muzzies for stuff some muzzies did.
Is that fair ?

Yup, and it's this type of scumbag who progressives think should be the only people with guns.

He needs to die a horrible death
Care to show me the bill that says "only criminals should have guns" that progressives have passed or are trying to pass??

Or is this just you saying some hyperbolic shit for likes

A seven-months pregnant Alabama woman was found dead Friday morning and her police officer boyfriend has been charged with her murder.

David Michael McCoy, a 28-year-old off-duty officer with the Huntsville Police Department, was arrested and charged with capital murder, according to online jail records. He is being held without bond.

The pair were dating and Spraggins had just told McCoy that she was pregnant, family members told the station.

Sources told the station that Spraggins had been shot twice in the head while sitting in her parked car and that McCoy had called in her death as a suicide.

View attachment 586155

What kind of savage, feral animal would shot a woman pregnant with his baby in the head.

These are the folks who are being paid to uphold the law.
horrible...just horrible...

So to give an example of how psychotic you have to be to take a general story about domestic violence resulting in death -- and making it into a partisan "right vs left" thing...

Let's see if you reactionary right-wingers can blame "the left" for this one.....because I definitely didn't blame this on "the right" -- even tho this story is personal to me...

A friend of mine......killed by a car that drove into her place of business...still don't know what caused the driver to do it..accident or not....but....I know it has nothing to do with "left or right" ......

You need to tell that to the islamophobes on this site. They blame all muzzies for stuff some muzzies did.
Is that fair ?

Islam is a religion and an ideology, not a race. So yes, I will assign a collective blame to those who ascribe to the teachings of a backwards 7th century pedophile.

Islam is a religion and an ideology, not a race. So yes, I will assign a collective blame to those who ascribe to the teachings of a backwards 7th century pedophile.
So all Christians are responsible for crimes committed by other Christians ? Cheers.

So all Christians are responsible for crimes committed by other Christians ? Cheers.

I knew you'd go there, because you're a feeble minded idiot who can't read.

What I said: "So yes, I will assign a collective blame to those who ascribe to the teachings of a backwards 7th century pedophile."

Was Christ a 7th century pedophile, retard?

If you assign collective blame for the crimes of individuals you're a dumbass.

I will assign collective blame to any group of people who heed the ramblings of a murderous child rapist, and I will do so proudly.

Deal with it, cupcake.

A proud dumbass. You're not alone.

Oh you're so virtuous aren't you...

I suppose you don't blame the entirety of the KKK for the lynchings of yesteryear, just the ones who actually tied the nooses - right?

I suppose you don't blame the entirety of the KKK for the lynchings of yesteryear, just the ones who actually tied the nooses - right?
I don't blame some drunk rednecks telling racist jokes at some hole in the wall of a meeting place for all of the crimes associated with the KKK, no.

I don't blame some drunk rednecks telling racist jokes at some hole in the wall of a meeting place for all of the crimes associated with the KKK, no.

Failed deflection attempt. You didn't answer the question.

Eventually pays well.

A novice driver at Swift today makes less than I made starting out in 1995.
I used to deal with Swift drivers (and that really arrogant Swift General Counsel). Pretty nice school they have in AZ, but they were nearly forced to hire anyone with a pulse at one point. Same with Schneider and Covenant.

Forum List

Back