Alabama police officer charged with murder of pregnant girlfriend

I used to deal with Swift drivers (and that really arrogant Swift General Counsel). Pretty nice school they have in AZ, but they were nearly forced to hire anyone with a pulse at one point. Same with Schneider and Covenant.
Swift had a huge scandal where they ran a CDL license mill in West Memphis for illegals...

That's not what I said you fucking idiot. I said I don't blame somebody for a murder somebody else committed.

It's the ideology that pushed them to murder, retard. That's the whole point I was making, which you are clearly too stupid to understand.

It's the ideology that pushed them to murder, retard.
People murder on behalf of many ideologies. That doesn't make all followers of that ideology guilty of harming somebody.

The problem here is you're just one more clown that sees the world in black and white.

People murder on behalf of many ideologies. That doesn't make all followers of that ideology guilty of harming somebody.

The problem here is you're just one more clown that sees the world in black and white.

The Qur'an explicitly directs it's followers to kill non-believers, dumb shit. There's no gray area there. Why don't you try actually researching this "religion" before talking out of your ass.

The Qur'an explicitly directs it's followers to kill non-believers
That does not make all followers of it guilty of murders carried out on its behalf. That's where your vision lacks color. You've probably never even met one of these people before you ignorant asshole.

That does not make all followers of it guilty of murders carried out on its behalf. That's where your vision lacks color. You've probably never even met one of these people before you ignorant asshole.

"Some KKK members are good people because they didn't actually murder anyone."

This is literally the argument you're making.

This is literally the argument you're making.
No it's not, but you're bad at reading so that's okay. Here, let me try again to educate you. Many KKK members are not murderers because they didn't actually murder anyone.

I don't hold individuals accountable for the crimes of other people that they get associated with. That's what stupid bigots like you do.

No it's not, but you're bad at reading so that's okay. Here, let me try again to educate you. Many KKK members are not murderers because they didn't actually murder anyone.

I don't hold individuals accountable for the crimes of other people that they get associated with. That's what stupid bigots like you do.

And we've come full circle: "KKK ideology is fine so long as they aren't actively killing black people."

BTW, if denigrating people who follow the life lessons of a literal child rapist makes me a bigot - SO. FUCKING. BE. IT. I will wear that badge with honor.

"KKK ideology is fine so long as they aren't actively killing black people."
Saying an individual isn't a murderer because they didn't murder anybody is not the same as endorsing their ideology. You really are fucking retarded.

Saying an individual isn't a murderer because they didn't murder anybody is not the same as endorsing their ideology. You really are fucking retarded.

You're trying to steer the debate away from your own stupidity by focusing on a specific crime rather than the ideology which led to the crime, which was the whole premise of the argument on collective guilt.

You are further trying to defend a religion that is based on the tutelage of a murderous child rapist and making the claim that "some people" who would follow such a psycho can be "good people".

Nobody who follows the teachings of a murderous pedophile is a good person. Not a single fucking one. I will impugn them all, as well as any idiot who defends them such as yourself.

Not a single fucking one.
There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world. Some of our own soldiers are Muslim. Some of our cops and firefighters are too. Some of them have died overseas fighting against the very kinds of people that you associate them with. Some of them have died trying to protect Christians from criminals in the states. Some of them have died trying to rescue Christians from burning buildings in the states. Some of them are brilliant people that are working in our hospitals.

You're an idiot and a bigot.

Last edited:
There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world. Some of our own soldiers are Muslim. Some of our cops and firefighters are too. Some of them have died overseas fighting against the very kinds of people that you associate them with. Some of them have died trying to save and protect Christians from criminals in the states. Some of them have died trying to rescue Christians from burning buildings in the states. Some of them are brilliant people that are working in our hospitals.

You're an idiot and a bigot.

And yet all of them follow the teachings of a murderous child rapist. IDGAF.

You're the one who has to reconcile defending murder and pedophilia, not me.

A seven-months pregnant Alabama woman was found dead Friday morning and her police officer boyfriend has been charged with her murder.

David Michael McCoy, a 28-year-old off-duty officer with the Huntsville Police Department, was arrested and charged with capital murder, according to online jail records. He is being held without bond.

The pair were dating and Spraggins had just told McCoy that she was pregnant, family members told the station.

Sources told the station that Spraggins had been shot twice in the head while sitting in her parked car and that McCoy had called in her death as a suicide.

View attachment 586155

What kind of savage, feral animal would shot a woman pregnant with his baby in the head.

These are the folks who are being paid to uphold the law.
If he committed the crime, he deserves life in prison with no possibility of parole.

Black man killing family, girlfriend, ex-lover, babymama etc... basically a weekly occurrence in Detroit, want me to post them? I say hang them all white, black, green I don't care what color and let god sort it out

Forum List

Back