Alabama pastor shot wife at church, killed himself after she preached powerful message, friends say

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Pastor Derek Scott Gandy remembers how high in the spirit everyone was at the True Cornerstone Church in Mobile, Alabama, on Friday night after prophetess Alisha Woodard was done preaching.

“She was the speaker that night and she did a fantastic job. The church was so animated and inspired. Everybody was high in the Holy Ghost,” Gandy told The Christian Post Wednesday. “We just had an incredible worship experience that night. It was just fire from Heaven.”

It was the second night of the 2020 Women of God Through Promise Conference at True Cornerstone Church and prophetess Woodard, described by Gandy and his wife, Kula, as a woman in her 20s who recently graduated from college, brought a powerful message.

That night, said Kula, Woodard preached from 2 Kings in the Bible about the story of Elisha the prophet and the Shunammite woman.
Alabama pastor shot wife at church, killed himself after she preached powerful message, friends say

I feel horribly bad for anyone that is faced with trying to find the best way to deal with a child that saw something horrific.

Be ironic if the funeral service for them is held at the same church.Just to be safe the pall bearers should wear Kevlar vests.

Remind me never to attend that church.

alabama-pastor-shoots-wife-at-church-and-then-kills-himself.jpg

Hate to seem insensitive to use such a tragic event to bring up my former talking points, but if they claim heaven in death is their kingdom (in death) to be with Jesus (in death's kingdom) then isn't this a good thing not to be mourned? Unless they are rationally admitting to themselves- death is not a kingdom and is farthest from the Creator /creation. Which is it?
-Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19, Apostles creed to be with Jesus in Hades is NOT A JUST REWARD, hence we mourn those not knowing God(of Life) and creation no more.

Typical black churches.

What is a black church? Just another location for black violence. They just don't have to carry the body as far. It's a convenience thing.

Typical black churches.

What is a black church? Just another location for black violence. They just don't have to carry the body as far. It's a convenience thing.
I think it's funny when they shoot and kill at a funeral home.Imagine being the funeral director."Hey Willie,Bring up another casket"

Forum List

Back