Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Thrashes Liberal Chris Cuomo In Epic Interview Over Gay Marriage

Oh my god, Chris Cuomo just got his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

Chris Cuomo is awesome and he won the debate because, as evidenced, Judge Moore has a recalcitrant attitude against same sex marriage.

Chris Cuomo did not win.

Roy Moore didn't win:

Federal Judge Orders Alabama County to Issue Same-Sex Marriage Licenses - ABC News

That's just one county.

The far right on the Board is imploding like we have not seen since just after the election when they realized the GOP kicked their ass and let them know their day of influence is over.

There are any number of ways to accommodate the far right without changing the definition of the basic unit of society: two people. Marriage equality is marriage equality.

The outcry over the idea of changing the definition of marriage is based on the ridiculous premise that marriage has an unchangeable definition.
That's how LIBTARDS roll..words have no meaning.

You mean like the outrageous redefining of a black man from 3/5ths of a person?

Racist.
Now there's a word you seldom hear from a libtard...

There are any number of ways to accommodate the far right without changing the definition of the basic unit of society: two people. Marriage equality is marriage equality.

The outcry over the idea of changing the definition of marriage is based on the ridiculous premise that marriage has an unchangeable definition.
That's how LIBTARDS roll..words have no meaning.

You mean like the outrageous redefining of a black man from 3/5ths of a person?

Racist.
Now there's a word you seldom hear from a libtard...

So you don't have a problem with redefining blacks? But you do have a problem with redefining marriage?

Chris Cuomo is awesome and he won the debate because, as evidenced, Judge Moore has a recalcitrant attitude against same sex marriage.

Chris Cuomo did not win.

Yes, he did. He was able to show that Judge Roy Moore believes our Bill of Rights came from God, and not from men. Judge Moore believes that the definition of marriage was derived from God; that belief is based on his faith, his emotional feelings. Judge Moore admitted he would dissent the SCOTUS's opinion on same sex marriage should it rule in their favor. He continued to ask Cuomo if he would have dissented by the SCOTUS's decision concerning Plessey vs. Ferguson as though Cuomo's answer would somehow vindicate his egregious bigotry.

I guess Judge Moore would not allow marriages of those who do not believe in his god.

Chris Cuomo did not win.

Yes, he did. He was able to show that Judge Roy Moore believes our Bill of Rights came from God, and not from men. Judge Moore believes that the definition of marriage was derived from God; that belief is based on his faith, his emotional feelings. Judge Moore admitted he would dissent the SCOTUS's opinion on same sex marriage should it rule in their favor. He continued to ask Cuomo if he would have dissented by the SCOTUS's decision concerning Plessey vs. Ferguson as though Cuomo's answer would somehow vindicate his egregious bigotry.

I guess Judge Moore would not allow marriages of those who do not believe in his god.

His god doesn't exist.

The far right on the Board is imploding like we have not seen since just after the election when they realized the GOP kicked their ass and let them know their day of influence is over.
The wise pick their battles and have them in the place of their choosing, tea-baggers, on the other hand, rush headlong into wood-chippers and wonder why they are getting chewed to pieces.

There are any number of ways to accommodate homos without changing the definition of the basic unit of society. But homos can't abide that...they have to be the same even though they are different. Even to go as far as getting rid of terms that identify the basic understanding of our sexual identity. Slouching toward Gomorrah.

How do you see accommodating homes where fathers rape their daughters; homes where incest is taking place; homes where women are being abused; homes where children are being abused; homes where victims are being held without their consent; homes that have been turned into drug and prostitution dens?
What's your definition of accommodating? Those people go to jail.

You're the one who said there are a number of way to accommodate homos. What are those ways of yours?
Civil contract having nothing to so with sexual proclivities...if you want to live with and mutually provide for your fishing buddy...sign the contract. You should not have to, or be expected to annally assault him.

???
I know...:lol:

League Of The South Celebrates Assassination Of Abraham Lincoln
SUBMITTED BY Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/12/2015 2:05 pm
As we reported earlier today, Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has close personal and financial ties with Michael Peroutka, the neo-Confederate activist and theocrat who has helped develop the view, espoused by Moore in recent interviews and statements, that states must defy federal court rulings in favor of marriage equality since they are in violation of divine law.

- See more at: League Of The South Celebrates Assassination Of Abraham Lincoln Right Wing Watch

Thankfully Roy Moore's ilk is dying off , there is no place for his mentality in the future of America.

Judge Moore and those like him are anti-American thugs, nothing more, and are dying out in America.

We hear this EVERY year for what past 50 years? I bet the were saying same thing when they allowed negro's access to white schools so they could rape,rob and sell drugs in them! Yet here we are! Still alive and growing. I am only 30...my kids are being brought up to love what's NORMAL and SANE...not being taught this left wing cultural marxists bullshit.

Anyone else read Moore's biography? War veteran,experienced politician, Won't back down from his principles. Man needs to be seriously pushed as a candidate for president!

Anyone else read Moore's biography? War veteran,experienced politician, Won't back down from his principles. Man needs to be seriously pushed as a candidate for president!
Jesus, every month there's another guy who excels at conservative douchebaggerery and you people fall in love until the next conservative flash-in-the-pan comes along. Get used to the cold hard fact that no teabagger social conservative fascist prick will ever be president.

Jesus, every month there's another guy who excels at conservative douchebaggerery and you people fall in love until the next conservative flash-in-the-pan comes along. Get used to the cold hard fact that no teabagger social conservative fascist prick will ever be president.
Talk about panties in a wad.I think we can leave the destruction of the country up to the butt fucking white male hating cultural marxists...fine and dandy with me! Go ahead alienate a majority of the country....signing this countries death warrant by pandering to several small groups of deviants and nonwhites.

Talk about panties in a wad.I think we can leave the destruction of the country up to the butt fucking white male hating cultural marxists...fine and dandy with me! Go ahead alienate a majority of the country....signing this countries death warrant by pandering to several small groups of deviants and nonwhites.
Hard core teabaggers are no more than 15-20% of the population, not even close to a majority, You are fringe loonies who pointedly despise the majority of Americans, how in the hell do you think you can win a popular vote when all you people do is scapegoat practically everyone? Democrats, liberals, the media, black people, immigrants, the poor, the unemployed, the government, atheists, gay people, etc. The list literally goes on and on of people who would never vote for a bigoted angry asshole like the hard right minority seem to like.

Hitler was a war veteran and a brilliant politician who never backed down from his principles.

Chris Cuomo did not win.

Roy Moore didn't win:

Federal Judge Orders Alabama County to Issue Same-Sex Marriage Licenses - ABC News

That's just one county.

We'll see what the penalties are if this county refuses, and then see how many other officials in Alabama want to bite that bullet.

Forum List

Back