Alab Grayson (D Florida) Breaks into and throws tantrum at GOP meeting

That's so funny! :lol:

I can't stop laughing...

What retarded creep!

It's like Micheal Moore and Billy Carter had a love child that died of stupidity, they buried it in the Pet Cemetery and it came back as Grayson.

Last edited:
He's the best new Congressmen elected this decade. This incident doesn't reflect well on him, but I could give a shit, I care about how political representatives vote and handle their elected duties and Grayson is a wonderful representative of the people in that respect.

For a more telling Grayson video related to how he handles his Congressional duties:

YouTube - Grayson v Broun on the Constitution

Sorry Quentin, I know you like him and all, but I am sure glad he is not my rep.
That video just reinforces my opinion that Grayson is a rude arrogant son of a bitch.

I support the right of the citizens of Florida to elect whomever they wish. Really, whomever, it should be up to them. If the voters in Florida choose to be represented by this idiot, I accept that.
It simply does not reflect well on the voters of Florida though.

Sensenbrenner's response to colloquy between Grayson/Broun on "Bills of Attainder"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFX4KMZ6AGU&feature=related]YouTube - Rep. Sensenbrenner Gives Legal Lesson to Freshman Florida Member Alan Grayson[/ame]

He's the best new Congressmen elected this decade. This incident doesn't reflect well on him, but I could give a shit, I care about how political representatives vote and handle their elected duties and Grayson is a wonderful representative of the people in that respect.

For a more telling Grayson video related to how he handles his Congressional duties:

YouTube - Grayson v Broun on the Constitution

Sorry Quentin, I know you like him and all, but I am sure glad he is not my rep.
That video just reinforces my opinion that Grayson is a rude arrogant son of a bitch.

I support the right of the citizens of Florida to elect whomever they wish. Really, whomever, it should be up to them. If the voters in Florida choose to be represented by this idiot, I accept that.
It simply does not reflect well on the voters of Florida though.

Sensenbrenner's response to colloquy between Grayson/Broun on "Bills of Attainder"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFX4KMZ6AGU&feature=related]YouTube - Rep. Sensenbrenner Gives Legal Lesson to Freshman Florida Member Alan Grayson[/ame]

more proof he is a jerk

Last edited:
Sure fine, but he supports a bill of attainder applying to everyone unwilling to purchase health insurance. Non-compliance fines doled out by the IRS for failing to purchase government approved insurance without a trial makes the enforcement provision of Obamacare a bill of attainder. It appears he objects not as a matter of principle but convenience.

Forum List

Back