Al-Qaida to Fox News - "Let her die in her anger"

BillyV

Antidisestablishmentarian
Oct 31, 2011
Apparently, Al-Qaida didn't like Fox News - I'm sure there are many here who agree?

In a letter outlining al-Qaida's media strategy ahead of the tenth anniversary of 9/11, the terror group's top spokesman expressed disdain for Fox News.

"From the professional point of view, they are all on one level—except [Fox News] channel which falls into the abyss as you know, and lacks neutrality too," al-Qaida spokesman Adam Gadahn wrote in the January 2011 letter. The paper was one of a selection of more than 6,000 pages of documents seized during the May 1, 2011, raid that killed Osama bin Laden, which West Point's Combating Terrorism Center released on Thursday.

They did, however, like ABC.

In another letter released, the topic was getting rid of Obama and the result:

"Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President Joe] Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as it is the norm over there," bin Laden wrote in a letter to one of his top lieutenants. "Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis."
:lol:

Whatever Al-Qaida thinks one way or the other is utterly of no concern. They're a bunch of blood thirsty, murdering, filthy gutless cowards, and should all be killed to do the world a favor.

Whatever Al-Qaida thinks one way or the other is utterly of no concern. They're a bunch of blood thirsty, murdering, filthy gutless cowards, and should all be killed to do the world a favor.

I don't disagree with you. Still, I thought it was interesting.

I don't disagree with you. Still, I thought it was interesting.

Interesting...it was hysterical...

Liberals and Al-Qaida in 100% agreement.

Love Olbermann, hate Fox News.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back