Al Qaeda is Alive in America They're sending Their Spawn to The U.S. to perform Jihad

17. During that same meeting, NAFIS asked the undercover law enforcement officer the UC whether approval for NAFIS's proposed attack would come from the "top" of the al-Qaeda leadership. The UC responded, in sum and substance, that he was going to meet with al-Qaeda leadership and advise them about NAFIS's plan.

18. NAFIS and the UC then traveled to the financial district in Manhattan, and NAFIS took several photographs of prospective targets in that area.

IV. NAFIS Describes His Proposed Attack And Confirms That It Will Be On Behalf Of Al-Qaeda

19. On or about August 23, 2012, NAFIS again met with the UC in a hotel room in Queens, New York. Just a few minutes after arriving at that meeting, which was consensually recorded, NAFIS asked, "The thing that I want to ask you about is that, the thing that I'm doing, is it under al-Qaeda?" The UC responded in the affirmative.

20. The UC subsequently asked NAFIS what NAFIS needed to carry out his proposed attack, and NAFIS explained that he needed a "big car with lots of fruits and vegetable in there which can blow up the whole New York Stock Exchange building." NAFIS added that he needed "to make sure that this building is gone."

LINK page 10

Last edited:
QuaziMohammadRezwanulAhsanNafis.png

Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis

A 21-year-old Bangladeshi charged with trying to blow up the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Feds say he tried to remotely detonate what he believed was a 1,000-pound bomb in a van he parked outside the building in Lower Manhattan on Wednesday October 17, 2012.

QuaziMohammadRezwanulAhsanNafisDAD.png

DAD

Bangladeshi Quazi Ahsanullah displays a photograph of his son Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis as he weeps in his home in the Jatrabari neighborhood in north Dhaka, Bangladesh

21. NAFIS subsequently told undercover law enforcement the UC, in sum and substance, that he understood and was committed to al-Qaeda's ideology. NAFIS also asked the UC why the UC did not join him in carrying out the attack. NAFIS asked, "Can I ask you something?" Why aren't you (inaudible) to drive the car yourself? Why don't you want to be shahid?" (Die for Allah). The UC responded, in sum and substance, that it was his role to facilitate NAFIS's attack.

22. At the conclusion of that August 23, 2012 meeting, the UC advised NAFIS that the UC was going to travel overseas to meet with al-Qaeda leadership to discuss NAFIS's proposed attack. The UC further told NAFIS that the UC would contact NAFIS again when the UC returned.

23. On or about August 26, 2012, FBI agents performing surveillance again observed NAFIS in the area of the financial district, apparently again for the purpose of scouting the location for his proposed attack. The next day, on or about August 27, 2012, NAFIS described NAFIS's recent meeting with the UC to the confidential human source, (CHS) and told the CHS, in sum and substance, that NAFIS believed he was now a member of al-Qaeda. NAFIS told the CHS that "K" had traveled "overseas for final confirmation," apparently referring to NAFIS's belief that the UC was obtaining approval from al-Qaeda leadership for NAFIS's upcoming attack. This communication was consensually recorded.

(Based on my training and experience, and the context of this discussion, I know that dying "shadid" refers to martyring oneself. The UC told NAFIS that the UC's name is "Kareem.")

LINK page 11

Last edited:
The spawn will die or be incarcerated, bring them on, we Americans have had to face 5th element danger before and we have beaten them to still survive. I dare one to operate in my redneck area, we be itchin' to tie one to a tree in the forest during a summer drought and pour honey on their tied to a tree naked bodies, then what is left feed to the hogs that will gnash their teeth uopn their bones until nothing remains but fecal matter.
I may be a lib., but survival comes first.

QuaziMohammadRezwanulAhsanNafisMOM.png

MOM on the floor praying to Allah and I suppose Grandmother and sister on the bed. Isn’t it strange that they would pray to the same God that gets them in trouble with the rest of the world every time! Do these people EVER learn???

Relatives of Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis cry as his mother (L) prays in their residence at Uttar Jatrabari in Dhaka October 18, 2012.

QuaziMohammadRezwanulAhsanNafisMOM.png

MOM on the floor praying to Allah and I suppose Grandmother and sister on the bed. Isn’t it strange that they would pray to the same God that gets them in trouble with the rest of the world every time! Do these people EVER learn???

Relatives of Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis cry as his mother (L) prays in their residence at Uttar Jatrabari in Dhaka October 18, 2012.

I did not bother the Catholics for centuries as they tried to force the wesern world to submit to their will until the rebellion by the people it sought to subjugate. That is what needs to happen in Islam,but fear is a major factor in not producing that reaction to totalanism through religion.

24. Later during the same discussion, NAFIS told the confidential human source (CHS), in sum and substance, that his upcoming attack was going to be a "one man job," indicating that NAFIS did not want the CHS or the CO-CONSPIRATOR to be directly involved in NAFIS;s attack on the financial district. NAFIS and the CHS then discussed how the CHS and the CO-CONSPIRATOR might launch their own attacks after NAFIS's attack was complete.

V. NAFIS Tells The UC That He Wants To Remotely Detonate The Explosive Device

25. On or about September 15, 2012, NAFIS again met with undercover law enforcement the UC in a hotel room in Queens, New York. During that meeting, which was consensually recorded, NAFIS told the UC, in sum and substance, that he wanted to launch an attack on the financial district involving explosive devices in multiple cars with other individuals participating in the attack. NAFIS also confirmed that he was ready to kill himself during the course of the attack, but indicated that he wanted to return to Bangladesh to see his family one last time to set his affairs in order. In addition, during this meeting, NAFIS and the UC discussed how they needed to locate a storage space in which to assemble the components for the explosive device NAFIS would use in the attack. NAFIS agreed to look for a storage space. (Accordingly, based on my training, experience and knowledge of this investigation, I believe NAFIS was referring to the UC when he mentioned "K.")

LINK page 12

26. On or about September 20, 2012, NAFIS again met with the undercover law enforcement the UC for the purpose of identifying storage spaces where NAFIS could conceal the components for and explosive device. Prior to that meeting, which was consensually recorded, NAFIS had identified several possible storage space locations to which NAFIS directed the UC so they could examine them. In addition, NAFIS told the UC that, for operational reasons, he was considering attacking the Federal Reserve Band instead of, or in addition to, the New York Stock Exchange. NAFIS also told the UC, in sum and substance, that he understood that the attack he was planning would result in a large number of civilian casualties, including of women and children, but still wanted to proceed with the attack.

27. Also during the course of that September 20, 2012 meeting, NAFIS once again told the UC that he wanted to return to Bangladesh prior to launching his suicide attack in the United States. The UC responded, in sum and substance, that if NAFIS returned home, he risked having his attack plan detected by U.S. law enforcement officials. As such, the UC told NAFIS that while NAFIS was free to return home at any time, NAFIS could not travel internationally if NAFIS truly intended to carry out his attack with al-Qaeda's assistance. The UC then told NAFIS that he would pass along NAFIS's request to al-Qaeda leadership.

LINK page 13

28. During a subsequent consensually recorded telephone call with the undercover law enforcement the undercover law enforcement the UC on or about September 23, 2012, NAFIS urged the UC, in sum and substance, to remind the al-Qaeda leadership both that NAFIS had come up with the attack plan himself, and that he had come to the United States for the purpose of conducting just such an attack.

29. On or about September 27, 2012, NAFIS again met with the UC. At the beginning of that meeting, which was consensually recorded, the UC explained to NAFIS, in sum and substance, that the al-Qaeda leaders with whom the UC had purportedly consulted at NAFIS's request would not wait for NAFIS to return from Bangladesh before carrying out the attack. However, they had authorized NAFIS to use a remote-controlled explosive device, rather than launching a suicide attack. The UC explained that as a result, NAFIS could participate in the attack and later return to Bangladesh. The UC then asked NAFIS whether NAFIS wanted to continue to move forward

PAGE 15

with the plot, and NAFIS repeatedly confirmed that he was committed to carrying out an attack on the financial district. Indeed, NAFIS was excited by the new plan to detonate the explosive device remotely because, he indicated, it would allow him to conduct additional terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

LINK page14

VI. NAFIS Prepares The Explosive Device

31. On or about October 4, 2012, NAFIS and the undercover law enforcement the UC met and traveled to a warehouse in the Eastern District of New York (the "Warehouse") that NAFIS stated he believed was suitable for storing the explosive device, including batteries and other electrical components. During the meeting, NAFIS and the UC purchased additional components to construct the explosive device, including the explosive device, including batteries and other electrical components. During the meeting, NAFIS and the UC purchased additional components to construct the explosive device, including how they would carry out the attack and escape. NAFIS told the UC:

"We need to make a very concrete plan." In addition, when the UC asked whether NAFIS was ready to proceed with the attack, NAFIS responded: "There is nothing stopping me."

LINK page 15

Al Qaeda is Alive in America They're sending Their Spawn to The U.S. to perform Jihad

If they have a degree Romney will bring them over to take a job here.

32. On or about October 12, 2012, NAFIS and the undercover law enforementthe UC met and transported what NAFIS believed to be explosive material to the Warehouse. This meeting was consensually recorded. Upon arriving at the Warehouse, NAFIS and the UC offloaded approximately twenty fifty-pound bags of this purported explosive material into a trailer. NAFIS also gave the UC a tarp that he had previously purchased with his own money to cover the purported explosive device when it was placed in the van. NAFIS also provided the UC with a thumb drive containing an article NAFIS had written about his motivations for his attack. NAFIS believed that this article would be published by Inspire magazine (A jihadist internet magazine). In that article, NAFIS included quotations from "Our beloved Sheikh Osama bin Laden" to justify the fact that his plot likely involved the killing of women and children. NAFIS also state the following: all I had in my mind are how to destroy America... I came up to this conclusion that targeting America's economy is most efficient way to draw the path of obliteration of America as well as the path of establishment of Khilapha, (Muslim rule.)

I decided to attack the Federal Reserve bank of New York which is by far the largest (by assets), most active (by volume) and most influential of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks. New York Federal Reserve Bank implements monetary policy, supervises and regulates financial institutions and help maintain the nation's payment systems. (The material that purported to be the explosive material was actually inert and posed no threat to the safety of the public.

LINK page 16

Last edited:
If Romney gets elected I fear we will be going to war with Iran, he appears to be a Hawk.

It's much MORE alive in America because they have their tool in the Oval Office. Fact.

Their “Tool” is doing his best to bankrupt America, down grade the national defenses and open the border up with Mexico for all to come in and rape, rob and pillage America at will.

Republicans let their leader go and stopped looking for him so he could "spawn".

Latinos are critical to a victory, Obama tells the Register
Republicans are alienating the minority group, the president says.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012310250053&nclick_check=1

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Obama; “(One) thing I’m confident we’ll get done next year is immigration reform,” he said.

Polling data offer some backing for Obama’s comments: Surveys released this week by NBC News and the research firm Latino Decisions both showed Obama with support from 70 percent of Latinos nationally.

Last edited:
It's much MORE alive in America because they have their tool in the Oval Office. Fact.

Their “Tool” is doing his best to bankrupt America, down grade the national defenses and open the border up with Mexico for all to come in and rape, rob and pillage America at will.

That's why Obama is known as the Enemy Within. He works his form of terrorism from the inside out. As we've seen. :mad:

33. Shortly after this October 12, 2012 meeting, NAFIS called the undercover law enforcement the UC and informed the UC that he had purchased a second mobile telephone that NAFIS would use to place the cellular telephone call to trigger the detonator for the bomb. This call was consensually recorded.

34. On or about October 13, 2012, as previously suggested by NAFIS, NAFIS and the UC returned to the financial district so NAFIS could scout the site for his upcoming attack. During the drive to the financial district, NAFIS plugged the thumb drive into his computer and read aloud his article that he intended to be published in Inspire. This meeting was consensually recorded. NAFIS ultimately left the thumb drive with the UC, and it remains in FBI custody.

VII. NAFIS Attempts To Detonate The Explosive Device In The Financial District Of Manhattan

35. On or about October 15, 2012, the UC called NAFIS and advised that they would be ready to proceed with the attack on October 17, 2012. NAFIS agreed and indicated, in sum and substance, that he was eager to proceed with the attack on that day. This call was consensually recorded.

LINK Page 17

Forum List

Back