AJ Ferrari, Oklahoma State Wrestler who is under contract with WWE, Accused of Sexual Assault, No Longer on The NCAA Team

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Iā€™m dumbfounded when people are like ā€œIā€™m shocked to hear about AJ Ferrariā€ Lol Iā€™m not. A lot of people are not either. This was a long time coming. Character is more important than talent 99.9% of the time in sports, but character should override talent 100% of the time

praying for my bro tho

• Banned
Why is this ONE sexual assault allegation more important than the OTHER 190 that were filed nationally on the same day? Because he's "your bro"?
yes

he's my bro because he's a star wrestler, the #1 in the country at his weight level, used to be anyway, and a future WWE star had this not happened

The WWE is really "live and let live" as far as sexual assault is concerned, if you'll remember Heidenreich assaulting TV announce Michael Cole.

It is so easy to be accused of something and really hard to prove innocence once the accusation gets around and is made public. Either way, I hope the truth will prevail.

Forum List

Back