Aint this rich, couple of police fired, who defund police advocate Cori Bush hired to be her police.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
You know what left-lemmings, you guys just don't make good decisions. Perhaps someday you'll realize leadership is not a color or genital, and the black representation you choose is horrifying.

And when do you guys finally come to the conclusion the mouths you preference is all projection, hypocrisy and confessions?

So here's this black female genital your type prefers, she's likely a BLM type who advocates for defunding the police, a natural enemy of the police, and she runs out and hires two officers to be her policemen. Beyond that they don't have the common horse-sense to report they're working elsewhere :auiqs.jpg: likely against the department's interests for where they were employed in the first place.

The officers are likely black of course, they don't have the right puss but they are the right color. My guess is they're BLM themselves, and now they have all kinds of time to carry signs for them.

The Left doesn't give a damn about those who can't afford private security. They got no problem watching someone else's property burn down or get looted, even their own constituents. And it's truly amazing that they don't get voted out of office.

They were working secondary to do this.

It was all O.k.

Except they didn't follow procedure.

Chief says they'd been fired for working for anyone......and not following procedure.

You know what left-lemmings, you guys just don't make good decisions. Perhaps someday you'll realize leadership is not a color or genital, and the black representation you choose is horrifying.

And when do you guys finally come to the conclusion the mouths you preference is all projection, hypocrisy and confessions?

So here's this black female genital your type prefers, she's likely a BLM type who advocates for defunding the police, a natural enemy of the police, and she runs out and hires two officers to be her policemen. Beyond that they don't have the common horse-sense to report they're working elsewhere :auiqs.jpg: likely against the department's interests for where they were employed in the first place.

The officers are likely black of course, they don't have the right puss but they are the right color. My guess is they're BLM themselves, and now they have all kinds of time to carry signs for them.

I've included this post in my BDS thread. :laugh:

Not really. They won't be pulling over people for driving an old beat up Toyota in the "nice" part of town for looking "suspicious".

They were working secondary to do this.

It was all O.k.

Except they didn't follow procedure.

Chief says they'd been fired for working for anyone......and not following procedure.

You're excusing the Bush?

Just saying what the police chief said.

You can bet brass has some animosity toward these traitors, but luck has it the officers are stupid, so all the Police Chief has to say is they were fired for failing to report they were moonlighting. Why do I feel you don't understand this?

You can bet brass has some animosity toward these traitors, but luck has it the officers are stupid, so all the Police Chief has to say is they were fired for failing to report they were moonlighting. Why do I feel you don't understand this?

I get what you are saying.

I was just quoting him.

Given the context, one cannot help but wonder if there wasn't some "extra" reasons for letting these two go.

Forum List

Back