ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

I have not seen such statements from the MacMichaels....I did hear roddy say he was trying to slow the suspect down in order to give the police more time to get there.

Irregardless there is no law against attempting to detain someone or attempting to cut someone off---not serious stuff---H.S. Kids do that stuff all the time.

Supa Bad Breath never has any issues with black thugs running around armed, usually to spray playgrounds and schoolyards with automatic weapons fire, bu t he suddenly has a problem with a white guy trying to fight off an assault by some black thug tyring to steal his weapon.

I have not seen such statements from the MacMichaels....I did hear roddy say he was trying to slow the suspect down in order to give the police more time to get there.

Irregardless there is no law against attempting to detain someone or attempting to cut someone off---not serious stuff---H.S. Kids do that stuff all the time.

Yes. There is a law. You have been shouting at everyone but haven’t been reading. Or learning.

False Imprisonment. It is illegal in Georgia.

This is why the Cop who taught the course on CCW and the lawyer said don’t do a Citizens Arrest. If you are wrong you are going to Prison.

Ah, so now you're going to lie, like the rest of the commies and racist deviants, like your buddy Superbadbrutha. lol too bad all the info is already out, and all you gimps have is just another kangaroo court circus and racist lynch mob out to kill theyselfs some white people.

And, you clearly don't even know what gun I was talking about, or you're just making up stupid shit for filler. But keep parroting the false narratives, that way you don't stand out from the other vermin racists.
Lol. If we were lynching whites as you claim, what is a cuck boy like you willing to do about it? Not a fucking thing. Lol. Bend over and take it bitch.

Last edited:
Yes. There is a law. You have been shouting at everyone but haven’t been reading. Or learning.

False Imprisonment. It is illegal in Georgia.

This is why the Cop who taught the course on CCW and the lawyer said don’t do a Citizens Arrest. If you are wrong you are going to Prison.
No one was detained......and again there is no law against 'attempt to detain' ....the law you cite is for detainment aka false imprisonment.

 'A person commits the offense of false imprisonment when, in violation of the personal liberty of another, he arrests, confines, or detains such person without legal authority.'

No one was detained......and again there is no law against 'attempt to detain' ....the law you cite is for detainment aka false imprisonment.
They're charged with false imprisonment moron and attempted kidnapping by the Feds. And the McMichaels hung themselves with video and their own words.

A neighbourhood resident, Gregory McMichael, told police he believed Mr Arbery resembled the suspect in a series of local break-ins.

Police have said no reports were filed regarding these alleged break-ins.
Gregory McMichael and his son, Travis, armed themselves with a pistol and a shotgun and pursued Mr Arbery in a pickup truck through the neighbourhood.
According to the elder Mr McMichael, he and his son had said "stop, stop, we want to talk to you".

Last edited:
They are charged with attempted false imprisonment based upon their own statements to the police.

I can understand the argument about what the facts imply. But debating the facts that are established. Claiming those facts don’t exist is futile.

As I said in an earlier reply. These idiots talked to the cops without a lawyer. Their own statements are making the prosecutions case.
Laughable....how do you detain and confine someone with your car?

Ridiculous....let me break it down for you dumbass.....the fellow ....the neighbor of the MacMichals who said that is just a ordinary fellow like the jurors will consist of....not trained in legalese.

These young inexperienced federal prosecutors are essentially academics and have no common sense. But the jurors in this case most likely will as in most common folk do.

There is no way a juror will vote to convict on such nonsense these academics are concocting....it is laughable....no way in hell can anyone confine or detain someone on foot with their car.
And to compound that b.s. by claiming the fellow is guilty of murder is beyond ridiculous.

This is a good example of why our government is so fuked up...too many academics in high places....concocting crap like this....it looks good on paper but it is in essence it is stupidity.

Now the blacks on the jury might buy into this b.s. since they are so biased...but the inept prosecutors will not be able to convict by using ridiculous crap like that.

All the defense really needs to do is to show that video of ahhhhmaud attacking Travis ....that will destroy all this b.s. the prosecutors are concocting.

Last edited:
They're charged with false imprisonment moron and attempted kidnapping by the Feds. And the McMichaels hung themselves with video and their own words.
Laughable....you think the jury is going to convict someone of false imprisionment or kidnapping based on the fact that a fellow pulls his car into the path of a runner?....not going to happen for the reasons mentioned above.....aka it is beyond stupid..just like you for giving that nonsense any credence.

Laughable....you think the jury is going to convict someone of false imprisionment or kidnapping based on the fact that a fellow pulls his car into the path of a runner?....not going to happen for the reasons mentioned above.....aka it is beyond stupid.
I think the entire pursuit and the fact that their accessory was chasing him from behind and that they did the entire thing while armed makes that obvious. Of course racists like you think it's okay to do all this when you're chasing a black person you suspect of wrong doing but that simply isn't the case. If you want to learn that the hard way, and by hard way I mean getting your ass pounded out in prison for the rest of your life, continue to be an ignorant racist piece of shit.

In your dreams....you are not living in the real world....neither are these inept federal prosecutors who know nothing of real life and real issues.

They are so obsessed with railroading some innocent men and since they have no real evidence to present to the jury they concoct b.s.

I guarantee you that you can search every court case in the history of the world and you will never find anyone convicted of false imprisonment or kidnapping based on the fact of pulling their car into the path of a jogger.

 'A person commits the offense of false imprisonment when, in violation of the personal liberty of another, he arrests, confines, or detains such person without legal authority.'

Read the charges facing them again. Attempted False Imprisonment. The attempt is enough.

You need to step back from the they are being railroaded attitude.

That is part of the Study Guide for the old Georgia BAR exam. The exam that lawyers take to get their license to practice law in the State.

That covers Citizens Arrest. And how the McMichaels, and Roddy were unable by law to effect one.

To be convicted of Attempted False Imprisonment, it is only necessary to show intent, with ability.

Intent was covered by Roddy’s statement as well as the statement of the McMichaels.

Finally the “criminal record of Arbery”. Guess what? It doesn’t apply in Georgia. The only grounds for a Citizens Arrest is what the supposed miscreant did NOW. You saw him murder someone and are holding him for the cops. If you didn’t see the crime, you can’t stop him. Now the DA might decline to press charges. But technically and by the letter of the law and precedents, you are guilty of a crime.

The letter of the law is written by the Legislature. The intent of the law, and how it is applied is determined by the Courts. That’s why decisions like Winn Dixie are important. They restrict the apparently wide ranging authority under the old 1863 law.

And Winn Dixie was decided decades ago. It isn’t a new rule just for the McMichaels.

So again it is a series of dominos. Was the intent to detain Arbery legal? No. They had no first hand knowledge of a crime, and no authority to effect a Citizens Arrest under Georgia Law.

Their own statements that they called on him to stop and he didn’t, where they said they used their vehicles to block Arbery. That is not them trying to catch a bad guy, it is them committing a crime.

So that brings us to the part where they hemmed him in and Travis got out of the truck with his shotgun. As was shown above, several times, that now qualifies as Aggravated Assault. A second Felony.

That means the shooting can’t be considered Self Defense. A death that occurs during the commission of a Felony in Georgia is called Felony Murder. Aggravated Assault is one of those Felonies listed.

It is why I commented so verbosely about the idiocy of those three. They talked to the cops and made statements. They told this story. And in doing so admitted to committing three felonies under Georgia Law. They didn’t realize it at the time, they thought they were explaining their actions to justify those actions.

But talking themselves into trouble is something a lot of convicts do. It is why I and everyone who thinks says over and over again. Say nothing to the cops. Get a lawyer. Get a lawyer. Get a fucking lawyer.

Yes you might be detained longer during the questioning waiting on a lawyer. But you may well be avoiding permanent detainment as a convicted felon in the Prisons.

Watch the first Bond Hearing. It’s on You Tube. The Investigator from the GBI lays out the evidence they have, and what they are still developing. Arbery handprints on vehicles as one example. Statements of the defendants.

Now I have my own opinion of what happened. But working strictly off the facts, I’m not seeing much of a defense. It isn’t just a railroad or political prosecution. It is actually justified by their own actions.

If you take nothing from my posts. If you think I am a Liberal jackass or whatever. Please take this. If you ever have to talk to the cops. Get a fucking lawyer. You may be brilliantly smart. But you’re playing in their field, and don’t know the rules as well as they do. This is their game. Hire an expert.

In your dreams....you are not living in the real world....neither are these inept federal prosecutors who know nothing of real life and real issues.

They are so obsessed with railroading some innocent men and since they have no real evidence to present to the jury they concoct b.s.

I guarantee you that you can search every court case in the history of the world and you will never find anyone convicted of false imprisonment or kidnapping based on the fact of pulling their car into the path of a jogger.
Lol. You're a clown.

I think the entire pursuit and the fact that their accessory was chasing him from behind and that they did the entire thing while armed makes that obvious. Of course racists like you think it's okay to do all this when you're chasing a black person you suspect of wrong doing but that simply isn't the case. If you want to learn that the hard way, and by hard way I mean getting your ass pounded out in prison for the rest of your life, continue to be an ignorant racist piece of shit.
Again....it is not illegal to chase someone....care to cite the alledged against chasing someone? You idiotic nigha...go spend a week in the law library and you will not be able to find one.

Also it is not against the law in Georgia to have weapons.

Also...Racism is not illegal.

Thus your b.s. does not and will not fly...but you might be qualified to be a federal prosecutor....at least you are stupid enough.

Again....it is not illegal to chase someone....care to cite the alledged against chasing someone? You idiotic nigha...go spend a week in the law library and you will not be able to find one.

Also it is not against the law in Georgia to have weapons.

Also...Racism is not illegal.

Thus your b.s. does not and will not fly...but you might be qualified to be a federal prosecutor....at least you are stupid enough.
You don't know shit about shit you fucking moron and I'm going to come back and laugh at you when these clowns are convicted.

Read the charges facing them again. Attempted False Imprisonment. The attempt is enough.

You need to step back from the they are being railroaded attitude.

That is part of the Study Guide for the old Georgia BAR exam. The exam that lawyers take to get their license to practice law in the State.

That covers Citizens Arrest. And how the McMichaels, and Roddy were unable by law to effect one.

To be convicted of Attempted False Imprisonment, it is only necessary to show intent, with ability.

Intent was covered by Roddy’s statement as well as the statement of the McMichaels.

Finally the “criminal record of Arbery”. Guess what? It doesn’t apply in Georgia. The only grounds for a Citizens Arrest is what the supposed miscreant did NOW. You saw him murder someone and are holding him for the cops. If you didn’t see the crime, you can’t stop him. Now the DA might decline to press charges. But technically and by the letter of the law and precedents, you are guilty of a crime.

The letter of the law is written by the Legislature. The intent of the law, and how it is applied is determined by the Courts. That’s why decisions like Winn Dixie are important. They restrict the apparently wide ranging authority under the old 1863 law.

And Winn Dixie was decided decades ago. It isn’t a new rule just for the McMichaels.

So again it is a series of dominos. Was the intent to detain Arbery legal? No. They had no first hand knowledge of a crime, and no authority to effect a Citizens Arrest under Georgia Law.

Their own statements that they called on him to stop and he didn’t, where they said they used their vehicles to block Arbery. That is not them trying to catch a bad guy, it is them committing a crime.

So that brings us to the part where they hemmed him in and Travis got out of the truck with his shotgun. As was shown above, several times, that now qualifies as Aggravated Assault. A second Felony.

That means the shooting can’t be considered Self Defense. A death that occurs during the commission of a Felony in Georgia is called Felony Murder. Aggravated Assault is one of those Felonies listed.

It is why I commented so verbosely about the idiocy of those three. They talked to the cops and made statements. They told this story. And in doing so admitted to committing three felonies under Georgia Law. They didn’t realize it at the time, they thought they were explaining their actions to justify those actions.

But talking themselves into trouble is something a lot of convicts do. It is why I and everyone who thinks says over and over again. Say nothing to the cops. Get a lawyer. Get a lawyer. Get a fucking lawyer.

Yes you might be detained longer during the questioning waiting on a lawyer. But you may well be avoiding permanent detainment as a convicted felon in the Prisons.

Watch the first Bond Hearing. It’s on You Tube. The Investigator from the GBI lays out the evidence they have, and what they are still developing. Arbery handprints on vehicles as one example. Statements of the defendants.

Now I have my own opinion of what happened. But working strictly off the facts, I’m not seeing much of a defense. It isn’t just a railroad or political prosecution. It is actually justified by their own actions.

If you take nothing from my posts. If you think I am a Liberal jackass or whatever. Please take this. If you ever have to talk to the cops. Get a fucking lawyer. You may be brilliantly smart. But you’re playing in their field, and don’t know the rules as well as they do. This is their game. Hire an expert.
I could have saved you all the time it took you to write all that nonsense.....if you had bothered to read what has already been posted.

There was no citizens arrest to begin with. There was no detainment. It is not possible to detain someone by driving your car in front of someone jogging...they simply jog around it as ahhhhbary demonstrated in the video.

Someone might say I am going to kill so and so. But if he does not kill him he cannot be convicted of murder.

The charge of 'intent' only works if it proceeds to completion.

A fellow might say I am going to detain you and kidnap you by pulling my car in front of you whilst you are jogging......since such is not possible it is ridicuous to charge the fellow with intent to derain or attempt to kidnap....are you unable to get your head around dat boyo?

Someone might say I am going to kill so and so. But if he does not kill him he cannot be convicted of murder.

The charge of 'intent' only works if it proceeds to completion.
Hahahhahah! Jesus christ you really are a fucking moron aren't you? Lol.

You don't know shit about shit you fucking moron and I'm going to come back and laugh at you when these clowns are convicted.
The only way they will be convicted is if there are 12 dumbass nighas on the jury or 12 politically correct whites or some combination thereof......essenially a incompetent jury and a biased judge must be considered also.

However miscarriages of justice do happen.

And you wouldn't be. At least you're aware enough to know it's our country now cuck boy. Lol.
Only till midterms or until your boy that senile pervert is removed from office....how much you paying for gas?......dont blame me....I did not vote for the train wreck.

Only till midterms or until your boy that senile pervert is removed from office....how much you paying for gas?......dont blame me....I did not vote for the train wreck.
I pay nothing for gas I have a Tesla and momentary political victories are nothing compared to long term demographic shifts. But you keep thinking small little man.

Forum List

Back