AGW near certainty say scientists

Of course they do. Their lifestyles, and prestige are based on the fraud. Of course they can't give you any measurable prediction nor can they explain away the 16 year lag in temperatures other than the laughable "the oceans ate our warmth but we can't show you where it is or how that can even happen according to the Laws of Physics" but hey, they have loads of ignorant people like you who will gladly give away your wealth and your liberty just like the farmers of old used to give away their produce to the charlatans guaranteeing them they could make it rain.

And you think you're so special....:cuckoo:

its a precursor to the Stockholm conference. From the linked article:
That is an issue because this week, scientists from around the world have gathered in Stockholm for a meeting of a U.N. panel on climate change, and they will probably release a report saying it is "extremely likely" — which they define in footnotes as 95 percent certain — that humans are mostly to blame for temperatures that have climbed since 1951.

"There's a group of people who seem to think that when scientists say they are uncertain, we shouldn't do anything," said Gray, who was chief scientist for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency during the George W. Bush administration. "That's crazy. We're uncertain and we buy insurance."

Beautiful.

Opinion piece. No links to studies. Dismissed.

Dave, Dave, Dave. She just didn't want to overwhelm you.

Besides, what "study" would be applicable to this story? Would you like to study whether or not they're actually going to have a meeting? Would you like to study whether or not the IPCC's foot notes actually define 95% and 99% certainty as the article states? I know, perhaps we can find a study that will tell us whether or not Gray was correct when he said choosing to do nothing in response to 95% was "crazy". We could do a big study on that Dave. Plenty of subjects hereabouts...

Opinion piece. No links to studies. Dismissed.

Dave, Dave, Dave. She just didn't want to overwhelm you.

Besides, what "study" would be applicable to this story? Would you like to study whether or not they're actually going to have a meeting? Would you like to study whether or not the IPCC's foot notes actually define 95% and 99% certainty as the article states? I know, perhaps we can find a study that will tell us whether or not Gray was correct when he said choosing to do nothing in response to 95% was "crazy". We could do a big study on that Dave. Plenty of subjects hereabouts...
It's an opinion piece.

But since it recites the correct dogma, you see it as fact.

Not at all surprising, really.

It's an opinion piece.

This is twice now you've said that article contains falshoods. Aside from Dr Gray characterizing your point of view as "crazy", what falsehoods do you see in that article? List 'em Dave. I want to see what specific points you believe that article makes that are false.

Else we can just continue being astounded at the levels of your ignorance.

It's an opinion piece.

This is twice now you've said that article contains falshoods. Aside from Dr Gray characterizing your point of view as "crazy", what falsehoods do you see in that article? List 'em Dave. I want to see what specific points you believe that article makes that are false.

You're really not very good at this, are you?

I didn't claim the article is false. I said it's opinion.

You do know, don't you, there's a difference between opinion and fact?

Ooops, sorry, forgot who I was talking to. Of course you don't know.

If the claim is that man is the ONLY or PRIMARY CAUSE of the warming --- they've already lost..

But they also lose on their ability to PREDICT the magnitude of the warming from their "theory"..
Big diff between 1.3degC/century and 4degC/century isn't there?
Numbers do the talking.. Yahoo does the squawking..

It's an opinion piece.

^ that :popcorn:

It's an opinion piece.

You got me there.

Then show us the opinions.

I'm 100% certain a lab experiment will fail the AGW Hypothesis that an 800PPM in CO2 will cause an 8 degree increase in temperature

It's an opinion piece.

^ that :popcorn:
Not really, but the cheerleader outfit is cute on you.

You got me there.

Then show us the opinions.
The whole piece.

How about you show us the facts?

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back