Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

I knew you could not comprehend anything but a direct democracy.
No one is advocating for a direct democracy. As long we are a representative government we will never be a direct democracy.
Do you know the difference between a dire
You don't know the difference that obvious
1. I am a citizen.

2. That's not an opinion it's a fact you fucking moron. It's not hard to discern the difference.
1) no you're not

2) ok street shitter

I didn't think you knew and are too lazy to goofle it.
Direct democracy
a form of government in which policies and laws are decided by a majority of all those eligible rather than by a body of elected representatives.
Representative democracy
a form of democracy in which people vote for representatives who then vote on policy initiatives;

Does it sound familiar. USA IS A DEMOCRACY DESPITE WHAT YOU SAY.

I didn't think you knew and are too lazy to goofle it.
Direct democracy
a form of government in which policies and laws are decided by a majority of all those eligible rather than by a body of elected representatives.
Representative democracy
a form of democracy in which people vote for representatives who then vote on policy initiatives;

Does it sound familiar. USA IS A DEMOCRACY DESPITE WHAT YOU SAY.
What's Goofle? Besides you ya Goof

Us is a constitutional Republic despite your brainless rants, I notice you didn't use that phrase in either of your choices. Do you even what a constitution does? C'mon smooth brain

What's Goofle? Besides you ya Goof

Us is a constitutional Republic despite your brainless rants, I notice you didn't use that phrase in either of your choices. Do you even what a constitution does? C'mon smooth brain
Not much of a comeback. You were wrong. Admit it.

Forum List

Back