AG Letitia James claims Trump's trial conduct is 'dangerous and racist'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Is he racist for being critical of a person with a different skin color? If this is your standard for using such a term?

How does a person obtain this position when they speak this way and use the race card without just cause? Trump should charge her with slander. Who will have the principle to call her out in media for making such an allegation? No one is above the law or criticism, that includes courts or government.

New York Attorney General Letitia James lashed out at former President Donald Trump for his comments surrounding his ongoing civil fraud trial in New York City late Wednesday.

James called Trump's comments "dangerous and racist," and defended her case agains the former president. Trump has repeatedly complained that he is not allowed a jury in the trial, and he has argued that James only sued him due to political animus.

"Dangerous and racist comments will not deter me. The laws of this great state and nation apply equally to everyone, even Donald Trump," James added. "And it is my duty and my responsibility to ensure that the law is enforced and upheld. And I refuse to back down or to be bullied."

She went on to call arguments from Trump's defense team "baseless" and insisted that the trial is not a "witch hunt."

It is unclear what comments she was referring to as "racist," and she did not list any examples.

James has criticized Trump for making a spectical of the trial as he has spoken repeatedly to the media outside the courtroom. She also pointed out that he is not required to be in attendance.

Is he racist for being critical of a person with a different skin color? If this is your standard for using such a term?

How does a person obtain this position when they speak this way and use the race card without just cause? Trump should charge her with slander. Who will have the principle to call her out in media for making such an allegation? No one is above the law or criticism, that includes courts or government.

New York Attorney General Letitia James lashed out at former President Donald Trump for his comments surrounding his ongoing civil fraud trial in New York City late Wednesday.

James called Trump's comments "dangerous and racist," and defended her case agains the former president. Trump has repeatedly complained that he is not allowed a jury in the trial, and he has argued that James only sued him due to political animus.

"Dangerous and racist comments will not deter me. The laws of this great state and nation apply equally to everyone, even Donald Trump," James added. "And it is my duty and my responsibility to ensure that the law is enforced and upheld. And I refuse to back down or to be bullied."

She went on to call arguments from Trump's defense team "baseless" and insisted that the trial is not a "witch hunt."

It is unclear what comments she was referring to as "racist," and she did not list any examples.

James has criticized Trump for making a spectical of the trial as he has spoken repeatedly to the media outside the courtroom. She also pointed out that he is not required to be in attendance.
Trump tried to litigate his case in the court of public opinion. He can't keep his fucking snout shut.

Its his right to defend himself against the commie Reich.
The loudmouth DA doesn't think Trump has a right to defend himself. She called the entire defense baseless. Denying the right to even mount a defense is a radical departure from our established jurisprudence. Or, American jurisprudence has been replaced by black jurisprudence. Only approved people get a defense.

The loudmouth DA doesn't think Trump has a right to defend himself. She called the entire defense baseless. Denying the right to even mount a defense is a radical departure from our established jurisprudence. Or, American jurisprudence has been replaced by black jurisprudence. Only approved people get a defense.
Being the moron she is, she doesn't realize how far in over her head she is....the more stupid things coming from her piehole, the more Americans lean toward Trump even the salvageable Dim ilk.

Being the moron she is, she doesn't realize how far in over her head she is....the more stupid things coming from her piehole, the more Americans lean toward Trump even the salvageable Dim ilk.
Oh is that why Trump got called into the principles office to be spanked? Because the prosecutor doesn't know what they're doing? 😄 All of you are cosplayers.

According to Fox, Trump just posted that this AG posted in the past that he was an "illegitimate president". This will be easy grounds for appeal, she should have recused herself but NY is like Ontario I suppose...

Last edited:

Wow, a Democrat Politician accusing someone who they hate of being a racist.....
Has that ever happened before?
waking up early is racist
being on time is racist
math is racist
proper english is racist
the national anthem is racist
voter ID laws are racist....

Trump tried to litigate his case in the court of public opinion. He can't keep his fucking snout shut.
He should because the legal system is corrupt. When we vote for him and he wins the false accusations will go away, along with these Soros funded biased asshole DAs. This little racist negress (James) has flaunted the legal system and must be removed from office.

I saw the video of Trump ranting about New York and Letitia James. His face was all twisted up, practically foaming at the mouth. Man, he looked incredibly ugly and afraid.

He's more afraid of going broke than going to jail.

Last edited:
How is that racist?

As I said, the term has no meaning now, just as well. Go after a guys behavior, you don't arbitrarily throw out the race card.

R.I.P racism 2023...
Started a thread earlier with a link to Bill Maher who may have the quote of the year "They don't want to fight racism, they are looking for racism to fight". In context, the left is currently trying to leverage racism to garner any type of emotional truth that is not based on any type of factual truth.

His racist. Tap dancing around does not change that fact. P01135809 encourges his brain dead followers to engage in hate speech. P01135809 cannot handle the fact two strong, indpendent, well educated African-American Women A.G. James and Fulton County D.A. Willis have his nuts in vice.

Forum List

Back