AG lawyer tells me "you can speak to your wife due to legal change in Order", police tell me "I'm uncomfortable with stating that". Huh?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Over five months and I haven't had a substantive discussion with my wife. Luckily Iknow this system enough not to trust it and I called the police to confirm. As I've stated numerous times, a reality foreign governments and businesses are aware (including in America); we are a police state that has been out to get me for decades in order to protect some very bad apples and pedos. Does this happen in Amerca where police circumvent your Justice Departments? By the way, I've been the victim for a hell of a long time...

Last edited:
Get a copy of the order first I suppose but sometimes it is best to let sleeping dogs lay.

Get a copy of the order first I suppose but sometimes it is best to let sleeping dogs lay.
I agree with the second part,.except we have issues to iron out, legally. To the first part, I HAVE a copy, and the Variations of Undertaking. In fact, I originally deciphered the Variation (yeah, I dont have a law degree either) and gained approval from TWO lawyers that I was accurate. Yet, I know how unaccountable the police state is here, so, I dare not contact her even though the Crowns office said I'm good to go. Do. NOT become like Canada. I hope the FBI ad CIA patrol this site and know what I've gone through. Ive told NO lies.

I agree with the second part,.except we have issues to iron out, legally. To the first part, I HAVE a copy, and the Variations of Undertaking. In fact, I originally deciphered the Variation (yeah, I dont have a law degree either) and gained approval from TWO lawyers that I was accurate. Yet, I know how unaccountable the police state is here, so, I dare not contact her even though the Crowns office said I'm good to go. Do. NOT become like Canada. I hope the FBI ad CIA patrol this site and know what I've gone through. Ive told NO lies.

In the US, the woman is always the victim and the man is always the victimizer in police eyes (well just about always). If you reach out to her, you might want to do it through a third party or in writing to can keep a copy of.

In the US, the woman is always the victim and the man is always the victimizer in police eyes (well just about always). If you reach out to her, you might want to do it through a third party or in writing to can keep a copy of.
Yes, I will not call her by phone. any interaction will be protected. The problem.is, I need approval from the Security Industrial.Complex that is hellbent on protecting some of the worst among them. they know who these people are btw, as does the FBI

Forum List

Back