AG Barr Fires Prisons Chief Following Notorious Prisoner Jeffrey Epstein’s Death at MCC

US Attorney General William Barr on Monday announced he had fired the acting director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons Hugh Hurwitz about a week after Jeffrey Epstein died while in federal custody at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

Dr. Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, who previously occupied the role between 1992 and 2003, will take over as the new director, reported The Hill

Last week Bill Barr addressed the ongoing investigation into pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein’s death at a press conference.

“We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation,” Barr said.

“There will be accountability,” Barr asserted.

Last week Barr also reassigned the prison warden and put two others on administrative leave.

The New York City medical examiner on Friday ruled Epstein’s death a suicide.

The medical examiner’s office said in a statement Friday that an autopsy and other evidence confirms the 66-year-old financier hanged himself in his cell at a federal jail, Bloomberg reported.

Epstein was found hanging in his cell from his bunk bed with a prison bedsheet wrapped around his head, according to a law enforcement source who spoke to the New York Post.

Epstein, who is 6 feet tall, reportedly secured the bedsheet to the top bunk bed and wrapped the sheet around his neck.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

So Barr fired a high muckety muck figurehead who was probably the last person in this whole sordid mess that knew anything.

But “something” had to be done. I feel so much better now. Plenty relieved.
A rare event having a government official canned like they were in the private sector.

I'm so disappointed. Please don't misunderstand me...I do trust Barr...

But his job was to stop Epstein's murder. That was part of his job.

To fire people after the killing is easy, and it means NOTHING

This is no good. SHAME

Again, too little too late.

Trump and his mafia goons are trying to tie this crime up in the bud quickly.

Will his scheme work!??

Weeeeeeee!!!!!
Screen-Shot-2019-08-19-at-5.11.36-AM-618x373.png

Forum List

Back