DeSantis promises to make Epstein's client list public

Jeffrey Epstein’s former pilot testifies Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew flew aboard Epstein’s private plane
The flight logs show Clinton and Trump never flew to Epstein's island.

The High Art of the Smear, by G5000.

I. Create a heavily-weighted memorable catchphrase or trigger word. Put it into high rotation.

Example: "Jeffrey Epstein used his Lolita Express to fly his underaged victims to Pedophile Island."

II. Make a factual statement using these catchphrases to create an unspoken connection.

Example: "Flight logs reveal Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least NINE TIMES, possibly much more."

Example: "Flight logs reveal Donald Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least SIX TIMES."

III. Enact the lie of omission. This is a critical element of any smear. Leave out key facts. Another frequently used tactic is to truncate or take statements made by your opponent out of context.

Example: Absolutely, positively do NOT mention the flight logs show Clinton/Trump never once flew to Epstein's private island.

Voilà! In the minds of the rubes, you have just "connected the dots" in their heads which don't actually exist, and you have artfully led them to think, "Bill Clinton/Donald Trump fucks kids." This becomes a FACT to the rubes.

Without telling a single untruth.

That's how the propagandists in our American media operate.

Last week, the public learned a few more names of the rich and famous who were known to hobnob with the late notorious sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

As New York magazine reported on Friday, new court records filed in a case in the U.S. Virgin Islands revealed that Epstein’s wealthy associates included people like Bill Gates, Google co-founder Seregy Brin, PayPal founder Peter Thiel, former Democratic Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers and left-wing author Noam Chomsky.

While there is still much the public does not know about Epstein’s secretive client list and shady dealings, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has pledged to bring it all to light.

According to the Florida Standard on Monday, the Republican presidential candidate promised that, if elected, he would declassify everything the federal government has about Epstein, whose base was once in Palm Beach County.

“I don’t know why they didn’t make all that stuff public,” DeSantis said during a campaign stop in Iowa. “You have a right to know what happened with all of that, and we will declassify or put out whatever we can on that.”

Comment:
There sure does seem to be a lot of prominent left wingers involved with Epstein.
They should not be allowed to hide.
A good idea. Think it will really happen?

Yes. That's exactly what this country needs.
If any of the people on that list committed crimes with underage people on that island, yes, it IS what this country needs. Keeping stuff like that hidden because the suspects are rich and powerful has gone on way too long.

You left out Donald Trump.

Libs can only link trump and epstein through a party decades ago that was attended by hundreds of people

Lets see the list and expose libs for the liars they are

Very brownsh...I mean red hat of you.

You are good at following orders so you may move up the ranks fast.

Good luck.
I don't call agreement following orders. Trump just sees the enemy the same way I do. The same way millions of us do.

I don't call agreement following orders. Trump just sees the enemy the same way I do. The same way millions of us do.
I hear yah. Makes sense if you acknowledge the correlation between brownshirts and red hats.

That is part of what brownshirts did. They took messaging from Hitler and Goebbels and villianized their enemies with labels.

Like I said. You may move up the red hat ranks fast if you keep up your provided messaging.

Good job.

Last edited:
I hear yah. Makes sense if you acknowledge the correlation between brownshirts and red hats.

That is part of what brownshirts did. They took messaging from Hitler and Goebbels and villianized their enemies with labels.

Like I said. You may move up the red hat ranks fast if you keep up your provided messaging.

Good job.
I have always said that Nazis were better than democrats.

Didn't DeSantis promise to expose the Murderous Fraud Vax???

and then Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates told DeSantis to stop it, and he got on his knees and said

YES MASTER

I have always said that Nazis were better than democrats.
Always? Do you know what always means?

Maybe download a different translator?

You may lose points from Vlad for flagrant misuse of English.

You are wasting your time with me. Plenty of trumpers in these threads to eat up your propaganda.

Have a great day!

You left out Donald Trump.

I am NOT an anti Semite, but I believe from all that I have read, even recently with some newer revelations, that Epstein actually could have been an Israeli spy, Mossad? In the beginning of research, I was certain it was just anti Semitic rhetoric trying to confuse and add chaos to his story, but as years have gone by and other tidbits of info showing up, I am beginning to wonder if it is possibly true?

Last week, the public learned a few more names of the rich and famous who were known to hobnob with the late notorious sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

As New York magazine reported on Friday, new court records filed in a case in the U.S. Virgin Islands revealed that Epstein’s wealthy associates included people like Bill Gates, Google co-founder Seregy Brin, PayPal founder Peter Thiel, former Democratic Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers and left-wing author Noam Chomsky.

While there is still much the public does not know about Epstein’s secretive client list and shady dealings, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has pledged to bring it all to light.

According to the Florida Standard on Monday, the Republican presidential candidate promised that, if elected, he would declassify everything the federal government has about Epstein, whose base was once in Palm Beach County.

“I don’t know why they didn’t make all that stuff public,” DeSantis said during a campaign stop in Iowa. “You have a right to know what happened with all of that, and we will declassify or put out whatever we can on that.”

Comment:
There sure does seem to be a lot of prominent left wingers involved with Epstein.
They should not be allowed to hide.
Maybe Trump is on it.

Forum List

Back