After Years Of Attempts, Republicans Pass Bill To Repeal Obamacare

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
All the fuckin world is coming to an end and we got these sorry excuses for politicians focusing over the uninsured in this country and the working class poor...I mean you couldn't make this shit up even if you tried. The hell with the Supreme courts rulings, lets just what the rich rednecks in this country wants us to do.... I mean, all the world is damn near at war, we got so much shit going on in this country and these fuck heads are stressing over ACA??????..and we ask ourselves why in the hell our we fighting other countries to uphold democracy and freedom, when we have nuts nested in Washington focusing on shit that over half the country now enjoys, the courts have spoken, and now this?.....

• Banned
Stupid,

Yep, lets throw millions of people off of their insurance and fuck over women. Good plan republicans. jeeezzz...

What is their plan? Go back to pre-aca that was a cluster fuck.
No, they want us all to get a 5000 dollar voucher and find a doctor on death roll where money has no use....oh, but these bastards plan on KEEPING THEIR SUBSIDIZED ACA HEALTHCARE.

• Banned
Stupid,

Yep, lets throw millions of people off of their insurance and fuck over women. Good plan republicans. jeeezzz...

Obutholecare is worse.

No healthcare is worse...you ass ho!! Keep in mind, idiot, somebody ends up in the end paying and it show ain't the poor and uninsured, moron!!

Stupid,

Obutholecare is worse.

No healthcare is worse...you ass ho!! Keep in mind, idiot, somebody ends up in the end paying and it show ain't the poor and uninsured, moron!!

At least Obama care makes them pay or makes sure the healthcare system gets paid some other way. This wasn't happening before the aca...

A lot of people didn't get the help they needed.

Is there a link somewhere? Never mind , I read it. I am so sick of the GOP , how could I vote for them for years, but then again, I'm not going to vote for Hillary or Sanders. ACA needs work, tweaking, that is for sure, but I'm signing up my husband on it within the next couple days,

not because we will get a subsidy, but who knows about tomorrow? Who knows when your cancer cells will start to grow, or you fall down the stairs and end up paralyzed.

Being self employed and buying his own ins for years, believe me its a nightmare changing plans, even for someone with just glaucoma but stick in your age and voila, they have you and you will stay with them and pay whatever they want to charge you.

Same as it is now with life insurance, go out and try buying that, that is how health ins was.

Last edited:
Stupid,

Obutholecare is worse.

You are the asshole, asshole. The ones paying in the end are hardworking honest people. You just admitted it. Friggin moron.

Stupid,

Obutholecare is worse.

At least Obama care makes them pay or makes sure the healthcare system gets paid some other way. This wasn't happening before the aca...

A lot of people didn't get the help they needed.

Matt, thank God for ACA....a lot of people with families with our insurance are having to go outside the job to find affordable healthcare, because premiums for families have hit the roof with our carrier. I wish this country would adopt single payer and take both the profit and the middle man out of healthcare....we did it with student loans by taking the banks out, we should do it with healthcare....the insurance industry is literally holding us all hostage with hiked up prices, huge deductibles, getting rid of co-pays and paying pennies until ded. are met..its a shame we're letting them get away with it.

Is there a link somewhere? Never mind , I read it. I am so sick of the GOP , how could I vote for them for years, but then again, I'm not going to vote for Hillary or Sanders. ACA needs work, tweaking, that is for sure, but I'm signing up my husband on it within the next couple days,

not because we will get a subsidy, but who knows about tomorrow? Who knows when your cancer cells will start to grow, or you fall down the stairs and end up paralyzed.

Being self employed and buying his own ins for years, believe me its a nightmare changing plans, even for someone with just glaucoma but stick in your age and voila, they have you and you will stay with them and pay whatever they want to charge you.

Same as it is now with life insurance, go out and try buying that, that is how health ins was.

WE SHOULD ALL DEMAND SINGLE PAYER!!! AND GET CORPORATE AMERICA OUT OF THE INSURANCE BUSINESS!!

Stupid,

Obutholecare is worse.

You are insane, yes we all pay for it, then and pay for now, with ACA...however, the poor does pay into the system, they do with their welfare checks, called disability.

Stupid,

Obutholecare is worse.

You are insane, yes we all pay for it, then and pay for now, with ACA...however, the poor does pay into the system, they do with their welfare checks, called disability.
Funny, I didn't post this response.

Stupid,

Obutholecare is worse.

Funny, I didn't post this response.
You asshole changed my response. Typical retarded lib.

Forum List

Back