After vaccination, can we get rid of masks? No according to Dr Fauci

because even though, for the general population, it might be 90 to 95 percent effective, you don't necessarily know, for you, how effective it is,” he added.

Do you feel lucky?

Do you feel lucky.jpeg

I was born lucky.

What are you quoting?
Fauci supports wearing masks

Do you agree with Trump?

Trump has supported wearing masks too. I'm asking you if that we get a vaccine and you take it, would you still be wearing masks and social distancing like Fauci is recommending?

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, on Sunday recommended continued protections such as wearing masks and social distancing after a coronavirus vaccine becomes available.

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Fauci on "State of the Union" if “once the process is complete, does that mean [people] can take off their masks, they don't have to social distance, they can just go about their lives as before?”

“I would recommend that that is not the case. I would recommend you have an added area of protection,” Fauci replied.
“Obviously, with a 90-plus percent effective vaccine, you could feel much more confident. But I would recommend to people to not abandon all public health measures just because you have been vaccinated, because even though, for the general population, it might be 90 to 95 percent effective, you don't necessarily know, for you, how effective it is,” he added.

“We are not going to turn it on and off, going from where we are to completely normal. It's going to be a gradual accrual of more normality as the weeks and the months go by, as we get well into 2021,” Fauci said.

In light of Biden's claim he will institute a national mask mandate, will he continue that mandate even after everybody is vaccinated? And if so, for how long? Fauci said "well into 2021" whatever the hell that means. It could mean if Biden keeps his win, we could still be wearing masks this time next year. Is this what we voted for, especially if a vaccine is showing remarkable results?

Smart advice. I saw his interview with Jake Tapper on CNN this afternoon. He did say at the end of the interview that eventually, after enough people had been vaccinated that it might be possible.

EDIT - Biden won. Deal with it.
Biden didn’t win yet. You must be a Marxist.

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, on Sunday recommended continued protections such as wearing masks and social distancing after a coronavirus vaccine becomes available.

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Fauci on "State of the Union" if “once the process is complete, does that mean [people] can take off their masks, they don't have to social distance, they can just go about their lives as before?”

“I would recommend that that is not the case. I would recommend you have an added area of protection,” Fauci replied.
“Obviously, with a 90-plus percent effective vaccine, you could feel much more confident. But I would recommend to people to not abandon all public health measures just because you have been vaccinated, because even though, for the general population, it might be 90 to 95 percent effective, you don't necessarily know, for you, how effective it is,” he added.

“We are not going to turn it on and off, going from where we are to completely normal. It's going to be a gradual accrual of more normality as the weeks and the months go by, as we get well into 2021,” Fauci said.

In light of Biden's claim he will institute a national mask mandate, will he continue that mandate even after everybody is vaccinated? And if so, for how long? Fauci said "well into 2021" whatever the hell that means. It could mean if Biden keeps his win, we could still be wearing masks this time next year. Is this what we voted for, especially if a vaccine is showing remarkable results?
The operation is all about getting Trump out. At this point, if he wins these election fraud cases, they will use the 'Covid deaths rising' fear factor on the population to trigger new riots and huge protests- maybe civil war.,,...if Trump supporters get pissed off enough.
Biden will mandate masks - they want their authoritarian father figure to save us all.

The narrative seems to be even if he's right, Trump should give up to avoid unrest.
And then what would follow?
Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive.

What are you quoting?

Do you agree with Trump?

Trump has supported wearing masks too. I'm asking you if that we get a vaccine and you take it, would you still be wearing masks and social distancing like Fauci is recommending?

Like I posted before
The vaccine is 95 percent effective.

Do you feel lucky? Or will you be the one in twenty it doesn’t work on?

I would probably still wear one in high risk situations.

What are you quoting?

Do you agree with Trump?

Like I posted before
The vaccine is 95 percent effective.

Do you feel lucky? Or will you be the one in twenty it doesn’t work on?

I would probably still wear one in high risk situations.
I do. When spraying red oxide primer
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-14 at 10.56.23 AM.jpeg

Perhaps the wearing of masks should be the "new-normal" forever. There is always some contagious disease among us that could kill people. Just think of the lives that could of been saved if people were "social distancing" and wearing masks before Covid-19.

We could also save many lives by reducing the speed limit to 30 mph and requiring everyone driving/riding in cars to wear helmets.

I'm sure that there are many other risky things people do regularly that could be made much safer if we were to put our minds to it. People need to minimize their risks when ever possible, freedom be damned!

We could also save many lives by reducing the speed limit to 30 mph and requiring everyone driving/riding in cars to wear helmets.

We have set speed limits at 65 mph, have strict drunk driving laws, require seat belts and air bags.

Saved the lives of tens of thousand a year.

Same goes for masks and social distancing

We have set speed limits at 65 mph, have strict drunk driving laws, require seat belts and air bags.

Yes, but we can save even more lives by reducing the speed limit to 30 and also requiring helmets to be worn.

Smart advice. I saw his interview with Jake Tapper on CNN this afternoon. He did say at the end of the interview that eventually, after enough people had been vaccinated that it might be possible.

EDIT - Biden won. Deal with it.

Once Sleepy Joe gets sworn in, there is no way I'm going to continue washing my hands after using the can for his benefit. 46 will not be my president.

No one knows that to be the case at all, rw.

In fact, liberal areas have a lot more Corona deaths that do Deplorable areas.

Perhaps the wearing of masks should be the "new-normal" forever. There is always some contagious disease among us that could kill people. Just think of the lives that could of been saved if people were "social distancing" and wearing masks before Covid-19.

I'm sure that there are many other risky things people do regularly that could be made much safer if we were to put our minds to it. People need to minimize their risks when ever possible, freedom be damned!
I'm holding out for astronaut suits. It will be the new in thing.

After Covid is behind us, maybe if Democrats stay in charge, they will be demanding we wear masks during flu season. After all, the common flu kills between 15,000 and 30,000 Americans every year, and many more infected.

We also lose about 100,000 Americans a year on overdoses. Most of our heroin comes from that southern border Biden wants to weaken.

Forum List

Back