After Trump’s win, Putin advisor reveals: ‘Maybe we helped a bit with WikiLeaks’

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Putin-and-Trump-800x430.png

One of Vladimir Putin’s advisors boasted that Russian hackers might have helped Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.

Putin has dismissed claims by U.S. authorities that Russia had interfered with the American election by hacking Clinton and the Democratic National Committee and then dumping their private emails online through WikiLeaks.

But Sergei Markov, a pro-Kremlin political analyst, suggested some Russian involvement had helped Trump win his unlikely White House bid, reported The Guardian.

Markov said Trump’s win made a Russian-U.S. agreement on Syria, where the two powers back opposing sides, more likely, and the Putin advisor said Americans would be less likely to support “the terroristic junta in Ukraine.”

He denied allegations of Russian interference, as American officials have claimed, but admitted “maybe we helped a bit with WikiLeaks.”

After Trump’s win, Putin advisor reveals: ‘Maybe we helped a bit with WikiLeaks’

Some posters on here even claimed before the election that should Putin invade us he'd arrive to cheers and support from them and many other like-minded lunatics. The republic is in terrible danger.

So grab your gun and take on a republican.......

Oh wait.

Hillary and the DNC left their servers wide open for attack. It doesn't matter who hacked them, they fucked up. We are all lucky and fortunate someone did expose the circus of the Dems behind the scenes. The Dims have no one to blame but themselves. Of course that won't stop them from blaming everyone else.

Some posters on here even claimed before the election that should Putin invade us he'd arrive to cheers and support from them and many other like-minded lunatics. The republic is in terrible danger.

You leftist support the invasion of the country and the Republic would have been in much more danger, if the people you supported weren't crushed:slap:

You leftist support the invasion of the country and the Republic would have been in much more danger, if the people you supported weren't crushed:slap:
Speak English please

:cuckoo:

Speak English please

Read it twice, you'll figure it out:slap:

Speak English please

I don't speak "Dumbass." You deserve whatever happens to you over the next 2 years. May God have mercy on you.

Speak English please

I don't speak "Dumbass." You deserve whatever happens to you over the next 2 years. May God have mercy on you.

Quit crying boy ..it's unbecoming :(

Democrats and Liberals keep blaming Russians. Did the Russians make up or conjure up the content of those emails? Did they modify or redact those emails?

Democrats got exposed.

Speak English please

Crying? Screw you. I'm staring evil down with calm, dry eyes. My conscience is clear. You're one of the people who'll have to answer for what's to come in the next 2 years.

Speak English please

Crying? Screw you. I'm staring evil down with calm, dry eyes. My conscience is clear. You're one of the people who'll have to answer for what's to come in the next 2 years.

Sniff...Sniff..your kind are irrelevant now:slap:

Speak English please

Oh now you're the one crying. Maybe your subconscious has realized what it's done.

Oh now you're the one crying. Maybe your subconscious has realized what it's done.

Yeah, kept more outrageous political corruption out of the white House..why do you support corruption in government?.:dunno:.

If we use the illogic of cons here then any future hacks of US computers by any foreign country is just that country 'doing us a favor' by exposing how easily the computers are hacked.

China is very interested in the Republican view of 'security', as is Russia.

Putin-and-Trump-800x430.png

One of Vladimir Putin’s advisors boasted that Russian hackers might have helped Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.

Putin has dismissed claims by U.S. authorities that Russia had interfered with the American election by hacking Clinton and the Democratic National Committee and then dumping their private emails online through WikiLeaks.

But Sergei Markov, a pro-Kremlin political analyst, suggested some Russian involvement had helped Trump win his unlikely White House bid, reported The Guardian.

Markov said Trump’s win made a Russian-U.S. agreement on Syria, where the two powers back opposing sides, more likely, and the Putin advisor said Americans would be less likely to support “the terroristic junta in Ukraine.”

He denied allegations of Russian interference, as American officials have claimed, but admitted “maybe we helped a bit with WikiLeaks.”

Where is he an advisor? Oh its rawstory. Pffffft.They twist shit all the time. Right in the story it says that Markov is a political analyst. NOT an advisor.

Wikileaks gets their "leaks" from all over the world, every corner, every hiddyhole. Like Anonymous, and once you associate with a global collection of hackers with potentially millions of "agents" there is no way to trace down where it comes from other than to ask Assange and he won't tell.

Russia thought it was funny that the DNC gave them so much credit - he was loving it, his people were proud to think that the world now believes they can hack the DNC and the SOS.

"Sergei Markov, a pro-Kremlin political analyst, was jubilant at the result and said a Trump presidency would make it more likely the US would agree with Russia on Syria, where the two powers back different sides and Moscow has intervened decisively on behalf of the president, Bashar al-Assad.

Markov also said it would mean less American backing for “the terroristic junta in Ukraine”. He denied allegations of Russian interference in the election, but said “maybe we helped a bit with WikiLeaks.”

Putin applauds Trump win and hails new era of positive ties with US

Last edited:

Forum List

Back