After the election, will climate change science matter?

So do you own an emergency ark s0n?

I live 250 feet above sea level and have the cascades that go up to 11,000 feet to my east by about 50 miles. You red necks are the ones fucking themselves.

too bad..........we don't care. The red necks spoke and called bs on you America haters!!!:coffee: I remember somebody once said, "Elections have consequences...........". Cant remember who that was but they sure were spot on!!!:eusa_dance:

Click for high-resolution image. —Credit: National Snow and Ice Data Center

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

So what will President Trump do about this? Well, we know what. Pretend it doesn't exist, until something happens that he cannot ignore, then he will blame the scientists. Just like the deplorables on this board.

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts.......nothing.:bye1: Its not on anybody's radar.......and if people recall, zero on it in the debates. In 2016, its a political zero for anybody paying attention. Trump has already come out and hired a cabinet member to head up the EPA and that person comes from the Judith Curry school of climate change.......and how refreshing is that? The EPA.....so f'ing corrupt for the past 8 years. Again.....talk to any small business owner and ask them about it...........how the EPA has slammed their profit margins with bogus regulations to where they are barely making it when you add in the enormous increase in health care costs. In 2016, the EPA serves one purpose.......to bury small business......its a basic pillar of the DUM doctrine.

But to the alarmists, its "FUCK YOU!!" to these people.........which is a huge part of the reason Trump takes office in about 60 days. Trump is going to allow these people to breath a bit.........real productive Americans. Indeed......between now and January 20, 2016, climate change is going to get about as much cabinet discussion as gun control...............

..........because as somebody said as recently as 8 years ago, "Elections have consequences!" :popcorn:

Oh....and when Trump exits Paris, expect a huge-ass thread in this forum about it.........we'll be seeing lots, and lots of Charlie Sheen s0ns!!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back