After helping Trump, Russian lawyer gets big payoff from Trump

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Every time you think Trump can't possibly be more corrupt, he shows you're wrong. I'll try to make this simple enough for even Trumpflakes to follow.

Natalia Veselnitskaya was the Russian lawyer with deep Kremlin ties who went to the meeting in Trump tower that helped Trump win the election.

Prior to Trump, there had been a big DoJ prosecution for money-laundering by a Russian oligarch, Denys Katsyv. After Trump was elected, the person doing the prosecution was fired, the case was instantly settled, and so the Russian government's money laundering machine remained hidden.

Prevezon: Russian money-laundering details remain dark as US settles fraud case - CNN.com

Dang. I bet Katsyv must have had an amazing lawyer to cause the DoJ to instantly settle a case that it had been pursuing for 10 years.

So who was that lawyer? Natalia Veselnitskaya.

What a coincidence. The Russian who had colluded with the Trump team almost immediately got a huge payoff from the Trump team.

And the Trumpflakes will tell you there's nothing at all suspicious about it, because they're all deeply corrupt and immoral.

Every time you think Trump can't possibly be more corrupt, he shows you're wrong. I'll try to make this simple enough for even Trumpflakes to follow.

Natalia Veselnitskaya was the Russian lawyer with deep Kremlin ties who went to the meeting in Trump tower that helped Trump win the election.

Prior to Trump, there had been a big DoJ prosecution for money-laundering by a Russian oligarch, Denys Katsyv. After Trump was elected, the person doing the prosecution was fired, the case was instantly settled, and so the Russian government's money laundering machine remained hidden.

Prevezon: Russian money-laundering details remain dark as US settles fraud case - CNN.com

Dang. I bet Katsyv must have had an amazing lawyer to cause the DoJ to instantly settle a case that it had been pursuing for 10 years.

What a coincidence. The Russian who had colluded with the Trump team almost immediately got a huge payoff from the Trump team.

And the Trumpflakes will tell you there's nothing at all suspicious about it, because they're all deeply corrupt and immoral.
There is no crime!

So, three Trumpfalkes immediately try to deflect. They won't talk about the content, because the behavior of the Trump admin is so impossible to defend.

mamooth, didn't you hear? CNN admitted to lying to you for ratings, and continues to count on your stupidity to spread the lies.

So, three Trumpfalkes immediately try to deflect. They won't talk about the content, because the behavior of the Trump admin is so impossible to defend.

We don't know any details.

It is New York and look who the governor is.

So, not a single Trumpflake was willing to say "It's wrong to ask for favors from Russians and then give them a big payoff".

If a Democratic had made such deals with the Russians, the impeachment would already have happened, the prosecutions would be underway, and the Trumpflakes here would be calling for the execution of every liberal politician, not to mention most liberal voters.

I hope they don't embarrass themselves by pretending otherwise. There should be some limitations on how big they're willing to lie. What that limit is, we don't know. After all, every Trumpflake lied for months about "No collusion!", and none of them shows any regret over doing it.

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on judgement day, being that God will not accept "But it's okay to lie for TheParty!" as an excuse. God never commands people to lie. It's Satan, the Lord of Lies, who does that. If you're lying for Trump, you're serving Satan.

So, not a single Trumpflake was willing to say "It's wrong to ask for favors from Russians and then give them a big payoff".

We are not going to indulge your butthurt conspiracy theories, the American people chose Trump get over it. PS: ha ha you lost :laugh:

The person who most helped Donald Trump to win 30 out of 59 states and thereby the election and the presidency, was none other than Hillary Clinton.

We are not going to indulge your butthurt conspiracy theories

That's what you gutless Trumpflakes spent months saying said about the collusion.

And then Fredo Trump himself showed you were all lying to the nation's face. Maybe you weren't lying deliberately, but it's not debatable that you were part of a political cult that was pushing the biggest lie in American political history.

And none of you shows even a morsel of regret over being a willing part of that dishonest propaganda campaign. You're only angry that you got caught, and you're running right back to those same propaganda masters who told you to push the "no collusion!" lie.

Thus, all the honest people now correctly assume that anything that any Trumpflake says is a lie, unless independent evidence shows otherwise. That's what happens to your credibility when you get caught lying on an epic scale and show no regret over it.

If a Democratic had made such deals with the Russians, the impeachment would already have happened, the prosecutions would be underway, and the Trumpflakes here would be calling for the execution of every liberal politician, not to mention most liberal voters.

Uranium 1 deal?

Ted Kennedy actually collusion with Russia?

We are not going to indulge your butthurt conspiracy theories

That's what you gutless Trumpflakes spent months saying said about the collusion.

And then Fredo Trump himself showed you were all lying to the nation's face. Maybe you weren't lying deliberately, but it's not debatable that you were part of a political cult that was pushing the biggest lie in American political history.

And none of you shows even a morsel of regret over being a willing part of that dishonest propaganda campaign. You're only angry that you got caught, and you're running right back to those same propaganda masters who told you to push the "no collusion!" lie.

Thus, all the honest people now correctly assume that anything that any Trumpflake says is a lie, unless independent evidence shows otherwise. That's what happens to your credibility when you get caught lying on an epic scale and show no regret over it.

^^^ :cuckoo:

No one asked for favors. This is the case that gave rise to obama's Magnitsky Act that ended American adoption of Russian children.

Democrats are desperate to deflect from the question of just how it was that this lawyer got a visa and what was her connection to obama.

No one asked for favors

This one of the parts of the "Russian collusion". Who started it and why.

From Trump's POV: Hillary lost two primaries already so there was no expectations that she would win a general.

From Putin's POV: If Hillary wins she is the queen of pay for play.

I am deeply corrupt and immoral. Deeply.

We are not going to indulge your butthurt conspiracy theories, the American people chose Trump get over it. PS: ha ha you lost :laugh:
That's not nice. Ha ha...sooo childish.

The correct response to the butthurt world is...neener neener NEEEENER!!!

Well, Prevezon's favorite money laundering real estate handlers were the Trump Crime Family, so Don THE Con forced the settlement to protect himself.

You must be starving for all the nothing-burgers you have eaten without questions.

Forum List

Back