After attempted rape at courthouse, King County Sheriff tells employees to work from home

The sex offender was released "early", not serving his full sentence, about 1-week earlier.
Voters will remember which party keeps streets safer in 2022 and 2024.

Yup. Considering the "conservative" republicans' consistent record of being very soft on crimes committed against women and lack of respect for women in general, I'd say that it's logical to support Democratic candidates in future elections.

Yup. Considering the "conservative" republicans' consistent record of being very soft on crimes committed against women and lack of respect for women in general, I'd say that it's logical to support Democratic candidates in future elections.
Is that the <<<<<spin>>>>> you're going for?
Defund the police-
No prosecutions-
Early release-
No cash bail-
Lawlessness all over-
Shootings up all over-
Thefts up all over-
Car jackings up all over-
open borders-
Infected migrants being shipped all over-
Gang violence up all over-

...and you're trying to play the "woman" card and not the "race" card?? Good luck with that in 2022 and 2024!!!!!

Hint:
women are for "law and order", and hate being afraid to step into the streets, especially concerned for their children's safety.

Anyone in their "right" mind would immediately agree that you are full of bovine excrement...

Forum List

Back